Best Xbox 360 Shooting Games in 2023
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One and Xbox 360
- The Dead Eye targeting mechanic, allowing the player to slow down time for shot accuracy
- Expansive open-world gameplay set in the final years of the American Wild West.
- Massive play area filled with NPCs, made up 3 unique regions composed of towns and outposts filled with varying characters
- Morality system based on honor and fame generated by the players actions throughout the game.
- Western themed mini-games including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox 360
- The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all new call of duty: ghosts
- A brand new call of duty universe
- The next generation of multiplayer
- Introduction of a new next gen engine
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Xbox 360
- Join the Legendary Ghosts – Control Sergeant Kozak and his unit, across 14 missions in 8 spectacular locales, from Africa to the Arctic Circle.
- All-Access Pass to Future War Tech - Fight using the tech of tomorrow including, optical camouflage, augmented reality, drones and more.
- Wield over 50 Weapons and Customize Them with Gunsmith Mode - Harness the immense firepower of an army and optimize every aspect of your arsenal in the Gunsmith mode.
- Intense Multiplayer - 4 game modes, 10 maps and multiple classes along with GR’s classic siege mode.
- Join the Legendary Ghosts Control Sergeant Kozak and his unit, across 14 missions in 8 spectacular locales, from Africa to the Arctic Circle.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Standard Edition - Xbox 360
- Online play only. Requires an Xbox Live subscription. Call of Duty: Black Ops III for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 features two modes only: Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with an expansive Multiplayer and an all new film noir Zombies adventure.
- New Movement System: Call of Duty: Black Ops III features a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon.
- Tailored Map Design: Maps are designed from the ground-up for the new movement system, allowing players to be successful with traditional movement, as well as advanced tactics and maneuvers.
- Specialist Characters: Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which fundamentally changes the way players engage in combat by allowing players to master each specific character’s battle-hardened capabilities and weapons.
- XP Progression System: Zombies includes a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.
Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360
- The biggest, most Dynamic and most diverse open world ever created and now packed with layers of new detail
- Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in new ways as players repeatedly jump in and out of the lives of the game's three lead characters, playing all sides of the game's interwoven story
- Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto Online, the Dynamic and ever evolving Grand Theft Auto universe for multiple players
Left 4 Dead - Game of the Year Edition -Xbox 360
- Co-operative gameplay in epic struggle between survivors and zombies
- Choose to play as survivor or 4 types of infected mutants
- Set across 4 massive campaigns
- Game creates a unique and dramatic experience based on players' actions
- Multiplayer games for 1-to-8 players
Battlefield Hardline - Xbox 360
- Cops & Criminals Meet in a World Full of Crime - Lead your crew as detective Nick Mendoza in an episodic crime drama single player Campaign or as cops and criminals in intense high-speed Battlefield multiplayer. You’re on one side of the law or the other - time to hit the streets.
- Seize and Detain - More money, more problems. Take control using new tactics to gather intel, obtain warrants and takedown with non-lethal force to make his arrests. Secure the cash in a thrilling new battlefield playground.
- The Fastest Battlefield Ever - Fulfill your need for speed in thrilling new action packed modes that make for intense and fluid gameplay. Hop in new powerful muscle cars, sleek bikes or even give your whole crew a lift in transport or armored trucks.
- New Gadgets, New Strategies - New maps and gadgets change the way you play. Use grappling hooks and ziplines to scale city buildings and zip across the city with the cash. No matter the strategy, teamwork will be essential to running the turf war.
Max Payne 3 - Xbox 360
Battlefield 3 - Xbox 360
- Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio
- Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain
- The best online vehicular warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup vehicles
- Take the fight to iconic and unexpected urban locations in the USA, Middle East, and Europe
- Experience gripping multiplayer action with 2-24 player battles supported online
Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy - Xbox 360
- Be Jason Bourne in an action experience that seamlessly blends hand-to-hand combat, shooting, and dramatic escapes
- Weaponize the environment to perform deadly attacks and multi-opponent takedowns
- Combines the big moments of The Bourne Identity with all-new back story developed by Bourne trilogy screenwriter Tony Gilroy
- Aggressive cinematic presentation
- Employ signature techniques to weaponries, improvise, and always survive
Best Xbox 360 Games
This is my list of My Favorite Xbox 360 games.
5. Halo 3 - No doubt this is an Xbox classic, ever since the golden days. One of everyone's favorite games, only available on the Xbox. This game is the core of MLG, the only organization that pays people for competitive gaming, and no doubt takes tons of skill and knowledge of the game. This game will live in our hearts for years to come, and everyone has had their share of moments on it.
4. Gears of War 2 - Another Xbox exclusive game, this one was extremely popular for a short time, and is very skill-oriented. This game is also a classic, it bridges the first game to a new and exciting story mode. Multiplayer is also a revolutionary idea, and has inspired successful games such as Uncharted on the Playstation 3. I was happy to see this win a few awards years back. This is a game I would pick up any day.
3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Everyone I know that owns an Xbox, owns or has owned a copy of this game. It is a favorite among gamers, and has proven itself a replayable game, with addicting Multiplayer and an amazing story. This is one of the few games with Modern Warfare, most games before this took place in previous wars, such as World War 1 and 2. This game was revolutionary when it first came out, and inspired many other developers to work on the same concept. Ive clocked over 20 Days on Multiplayer, and that number will go up as long as I live.
2. Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls IV - This game was the biggest revolution of the time, with over 5 days of gameplay to complete the story and all side missions, and with several Downloadable Content available, extending its gameplay several days. I believe I have beaten this game 4 to 5 times, and it never gets old. I have spent a lot of money on the Downloads, and I believe it is money well spent. This is another requirement for anyone's game library.
1. Grand Theft Auto IV - This is the highest rated game in the Xbox library, and for good reasons. Most sites give it a 10/10, for addicting Story and multiplayer modes. This game sold more copies than Halo 3 even, the most anticipated game of the century. This game comes extremely cheap now, as everyone traded it in a few years ago. Nevertheless, it is a great game, and should be considered when you buy another game.
Guitar Hero 3 - Everyones favorite, people from 8-80 years old have played this game, and was extremely fun at the time.
Fallout 3 - Similar to Oblivion, but based in Wasteland-Washington D.C. Everything has been Destroyed, and it is an addicting struggle to stay alive. I have clocked over 80 hours on this game, and still have not completed everything.
Dragon Age Origins - A more recent game, but is also very addicting, I have beaten this game several times, and plan on beating it again.
Assassins Creed 2 - Another recent game, and it is extremely fun. A must have for anybody, as it improved on the flaws of the last game.
Anyway, I could go on forever, but I wanted to give my opinion, so thanks for reading, and please check out my other content!