Best Wii Shooting Games in 2022
Motion Plus Gun Compatible with Nintendo Wii Controller and Wii Shooting Games (Black x 2)
- Package includes: 2 sets of wii motion gun(for wii game only, do not use for any other situation)
- Traditional one handed pistol-like grip
- Easy to target while playing shooting games
- Compatible with the motion plus adapter
- Dimensions (cm) 18.7 x 4.5 x 15
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 - Nintendo Wii
- The World's Deadliest Animals - Face the world's deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive
- Shooting Galleries - Over 30 shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive
- Multiplayer - Take on your friends in head to head and 4-player turn based multiplayer.
Arcade Shooting Gallery - Nintendo Wii (Renewed)
- Several unique guns to choose from including a Fireball Gun and a Magnetic Gun
- Explore five sections of the empty Amusement Park including Haunted Maze Mountain and Future World
- Blast a variety of malicious enemies including Robot Clowns, Hologram Ghosts, and Evil Bats
- Intense boss battles at the end of each stage will keep players on their toes
- Fill up your money bag by getting in-game bonuses—use your coins to upgrade weapons, health, and stamina
Nerf N Strike - Game only - Nintendo Wii
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2013 with Double Gun | Nintendo Wii
Martian Panic with Blaster Bundle - Nintendo Wii
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Nintendo Wii
- The definitive multiplayer experience returns bigger than ever
- Special Ops co-op reinvented with all-new survival mode
Activision James Bond 007: GoldenEye (Nintendo Wii)
Jurassic: The Hunted - Nintendo Wii
- Combat Encounters include Arena Combats, Boss Fights and Fortifications Battles. Use 13 weapons across 12 levels as you fight for survival!
- 13 Dinosaur and creature types to hunt, fight, and conquer
- Unique Adrenaline Burst – Unique cinematic feature allows you to visualize and then target an opponent’s weak points in slow motion
- Sci-Fi Story Mode - Pulled back in time through the Bermuda Triangle, you're lost in the brutal age of the dinosaurs
- 40+ Achievement and Collectibles mark your victories
Resident Evil 4
Review of Wii Sports Resort Video Game
If you are looking for a great game for your Nintendo Wii, you should try the Wii Sports Resort.
Wii Sports Resort video game for the Nintendo Wii is a great family game you should check out to add to your Nintendo Wii game collection. This game will cost you about 40 dollars to 60 dollars depending on where you buy the game, since it just came out in July of 2020. Wii Sports Resort can be bought at any retail store such as Target or you can buy the game on the Internet such as websites like Amazon. Wii Sports Resort is a good game for everyone, although it does contain mild cartoon violence so children under 5 or 6 should be supervised when playing this game. Wii Sports Resort for the Nintendo Wii is considered a sports game and you can have from one player to four players, which means you can play by yourself or with the family.
Wii Sports Resort has many interesting games in it such as Sword Play, Power Cruising, Disc Dog and many mini-games that will keep you and your children entertained for hours. Although there are many new games in the Wii Sports Resort compared to the Wii Sports, the game play is kind of challenging. You are going to need the new Motion Plus accessory to add with your Wii remote, and this makes the game playing a little harder and the sensitivity of the remote is worse. You can not play the Wii Sports Resort game without the Motion Plus accessory but you do get one with the game itself. The Motion Plus accessory can be found in stores or on the Internet for about 20 dollars, and if you are looking for multi-player gaming then you are going to need to get at least one more Motion Plus accessory.
The Wii Sports Resort video game is very fun and entertaining because it has more features and games within the game itself. You have mini-games and over 12 regular games so you can play a game multiple ways and in different scenery. The gaming can become boring though because a lot of the games are pretty easy, and the sensitivity of the Motion Plus accessory might make you irritated. The Wii Sports Resort video game is fun and pretty easy for just about anyone looking to play a sport video game and the many different levels will keep you busy. If you are someone who likes sporting games or like the idea of having a fun game everyone can play, then the Wii Sports Resort video game would be a good addition to your game collection.
The game itself comes with one Motion Plus accessory, so you are only spending about 50 dollars. If you have the intentions of using more than two players, the additional Motion Plus accessory will be needed and make your total for the game come to about 70 dollars. In the time of economic recession, although 70 dollars seems like a lot of money, it is cheaper than buying a whole new video game system. More people are going to be looking to add on to their gaming system and adding more games rather than buying a new system, and this is why the Wii Sports Resort video game would be a good choice. Not only will you get hours of enjoyment out of it but your children or friends will also. I would suggest renting the Wii Sports Resort video game first if you are apprehensive about buying it, so you can get a handle on the feel of the game itself and the Motion Plus accessory. The Wii Sports Resort video game has about 4 stars out of 5 stars on most websites and gaming shows, so it really would be a great option to add to your Nintendo Wii.