Best Watch For Shooting in 2022
landove 20-60X 65 Waterproof Spotting Scope- Prism Scope for Birdwatching Target Shooting Archery Outdoor Activities -with Tripod & Digiscoping Adapter-Get The Beauty into Screen
Cops N Robbers (FPS) - Mine Mini Game With Survival Multiplayer Free
- Worldwide FPS game
- Pixel Shooting
- Craft Battle
Long Range Shooting Handbook: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Precision Rifle Shooting
Timex Men's TW4B10300 Expedition Field Chronograph Green/Black Nylon Strap Watch
- Adjustable green 20 millimeter nylon strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Black dial with date window at 4 o'clock; Arabic numerals in increments of 5 up to 60
- 30-minute chronograph measures to 1/20th second
- Black 43 millimeter brass case with mineral glass crystal; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water-resistant to 100 meter (330 feet): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Better Watch Out [DVD]
Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod, 45-Degree Angled Eyepiece, Optics Zoom 39-19m/1000m for Target Shooting Bird Watching Hunting Wildlife Scenery (20-60x60) Green
- ✅【High Magnification】This spotting scope features a powerful zoom magnification range that adjustable 20x to 60x magnification,45 degree angled eyepiece ergonomic design allows more comfortable viewing. Field-of-view is 39-19m/1000m, brings nature closer to you than ever. Perfect for target shooting, hunting, bird watching wildlife, spotting moon, traveling, hiking, camping, archery, astronomy etc
- ✅【Fully Multi-coated Lens】The lens are all fully multi-coated and features BAK4 roof prism to increases light transmission and delivers bright, clear, high-contrast images even in low-light conditions. For long range viewing, a dual focus wheel system enables fast and fine-tuning focus adjustment,allows you to lock onto your target and zoom in for more detail clearly
- ✅【Durable Construction】High-quality rubber armor provides non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external protection. Built-in retractable sunshade reduces glare, come with tripod allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles
- ✅【Waterproof Fogproof 】The waterproof spotting scope provides exceptional performance in the most rugged conditions. the spotter scope optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope, fogproof barrel is filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging, completely protection for all weather conditions
- ✅【Emarth VIP Customer Service】 - Emarth offers lifetime VIP customer service for our customers, you are welcome to contact us if any problem with our optics products, our special line service will work hard to put a smile back on your face
The Taking of Deborah Logan
Shooting Star / Hang On for Your Life
American Block Sniper Survival (free)
- Pixel cube graphics
- Precision aiming
- Radar map
- Health meter
- Blocky weapon collect
Are the Film Crew DVDs as Funny as Mystery Science Theater 3000?
Mike Nelson, Crow T. Robot and Tom Servo have resurfaced as their actor alter egos to produce a series of DVDs under the aegis of The Film Crew. How do these new comical commentaries stack up against their work on MST3K?
I suspect that one's enjoyment of The Film Crew treatment of quickie exploitation flicks with titles like The Space Killers will derive in large part from two things, the first of which being how big a fan you were of the host segments of MST3K. Confession time: I fast forward through the host segments involving The Mads. I just don't find Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank to be particularly amusing. On the hand, I found the Brain Guys to be very and the trio of Pearl, Professor Bobo and Brain Guy to very often be terrifically funny. As for the host segments involving just the captives aboard the Satellite of Love were always good, but only excelled with Mike in charge and Bill Corbett as Crow. At any rate, your enjoyment quotient of the host segment is important in regard to enjoying The Film Crew as it relates to whether you did or not prefer the actual movie commentary and, if you did, would you have been happy had there not been any host segments at all on MST3K. Imagine if you will that you could go back in time and rewatch all your favorite MST3K movies with only the opening, closing and one interior host segment, but that the primary enjoyment would have to be derived from the movie and commentary itself. If you can honestly say that this would be something less than a problem for you, I expect you will enjoy The Film Crew.
Of course, there is a but. There is always a but and if there isn't, well, there should be. If you prefer Joel Robinson and/or Trace Beaulieu as Crow T. Robot, you maybe should stay away from The Film Crew. Me, I'm a Mike Nelson man all the way through. Don't get me wrong; I like Joel. But I would French kiss Mike Nelson. (Of course, that's an entirely different article.) Seriously, though, I just think Michael J. Nelson is probably the funniest writer in America right now and one of the five or ten funniest people at large in America. Joel...not so much. So, if you prefer the sleepy-eyed guy over the big, beefy white guy then perhaps The Film Crew might be considered the CD to your love of vinyl records.
The Film Crew doesn't offer Mike and the 'bots, but rather Mike and big 'ol Kevin Murphy and weird Bill Corbett and to be perfectly honest, I've watched The Film Crew take on Killers from Space and I've watched Joel and Trace and the gang take on Mighty Jack and, well, The Film Crew wins hands down. True, they are essentially playing themselves rather than the characters we've known and loved and it does take a little while to get used to the lack of silhouettes, but so far The Film Crew seems to be well on its way to achieving a slice of the immortality that they achieved with MST3K. What's that you say? You think I'm insane and need to be taught a lesson?