Best Two Player Shooting Games Ps4 in 2023
theHunter: 2019 Edition - PlayStation 4
- Explore a vast open world. By foot or ATV
- Different species - different challenge
- Become a Hunter. Design the hunt
- Share hunting experiences and the Hunter Club. Earn bragging rights
- Includes all 11 available DLC
Sniper Elite 4 - PlayStation 4
- Sniper Elite 4 is a third-person tactical shooter combining genre-defining ballistics and emergent stealth tactics across the largest and most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite game.
- Players assume the role of covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburn, who must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance.
- Fighting to help free their country from the yoke of Fascism, and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it begins.
- 1-2 player, dedicated co-op, adversarial multiplayer modes
Watch Dogs 2 - PlayStation 4
- PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE Play future Mission Packs 30 days early on the PlayStation4
- EXPLORE THE MASSIVE AND DYNAMIC OPEN WORLD OF SAN FRANSISCO BAY Experience an incredible variety of game play possibilities in the winding streets of San Francisco, the vibrant neighborhoods of Oakland, and cutting edge Silicon Valley
- HACK EVERYTHING Every person, vehicle and connected device can be hacked. Take control of drones, cars, cranes, and more to use them as your weapon
- CONNECT WITH FRIENDS Play Co op and Player vs. Player activities in a seamless shared world
- YOU ARE IN CTRL Develop your skills and combine hacking, weapons and stealth to complete missions in ways that suit your playstyle
Destiny 2 - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
- From the makers of the acclaimed hit game Destiny, comes the much-anticipated sequel
- An action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system
- Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion
- To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home
theHunter: Call of the Wild - PlayStation 4
- Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, Full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush Valley and open farm fields. The vast world is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves
- Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go Off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts
- Thehunter: Call of the Wild is the Evolution of thehunter, expansive worlds' stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live Operations
Star Wars Battlefront II PS4
- Star Wars BATTLEFRONT II Standard PS4 US PG FRONTLINE.Rush through waves of enemies on Starkiller Base with the power of your lightsaber in your hands. Storm through the jungle canopy of a hidden Rebel base on Yavin 4 with your fellow troopers, dispensing
- EA Star Wars Battlefront II: Standard Edition - First Person Shooter - PlayStation 4
- EA Star Wars Battlefront II: Standard Edition
- First Person Shooter - PlayStation 4
- 100% Good Quality
Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls Collection HD Remastered (Playstation 4 PS4)
Hunting Simulator - PlayStation 4
- Track 37 species, each with realistic animal behaviors: big and Small game, predators, waterfowl.and many more
- Explore 12 expansive regions based on real hunting areas in Europe and north America adapting to the elements as the weather and time of day dynamically change
- Choose from AMONG 17 different firearms (rifles, bows and crossbows) including official winchester and browning Licensed weapons, and close to 50 essential accessories
- Improve your Shooting skills on the Shooting range and track all sorts of Prey in Free hunt; take Off on an adventure with three friends or with players from around the globe
- A first in the hunting game genre: use a drone to explore your environment
KontrolFreek FPS Freek Inferno for Playstation 4 (PS4) Controller | Performance Thumbsticks | 2 High-Rise Concave | Red
- INCREASED ACCURACY - Adds 9.9mm of added height to increase arc length, resulting in more precise in-game movements and faster target acquisition
- ENHANCES GRIP - Non-slip, proprietary rubber compound offers exceptional grip with laser-etched detailing
- INCREASED COMFORT - Requires less force which reduces wrist, hand and thumb fatigue
- TWO HIGH-RISE (CONVEX) THUMBSTICKS - Improves your shooting accuracy, particularly at mid-to-long ranges
- DESIGNED - with a comfortable spiral pattern that adapts to the pressure you put on it, so the harder you play, the harder Inferno works to keep your thumbs from slipping.
Days Gone - Playstation 4
- Harsh Open World: Using the power of PlayStation 4 and unreal engine 4, days one offers an incredibly realistic and detailed open world experience. But be careful— day and night cycles, all affect gameplay and enemy behavior
- Brutal Sandbox Combat: Perfect your gameplay with an endless combination of strategy and play in every situation. Craft customized items using pieces and parts found in the field, from brutal melee weapons to traps and more
- Compelling Story: At its core, days gone is about survivors and what makes them human: desperation, loss, madness, betrayal, friendship, brotherhood, regret, love and hope. It’s about how hope never dies
- Play as Deacon St.John, a bounty hunter facing a brutal struggle for survival while searching for a reason to live
Blue Defense - iPhone Game Review
Blue Defense, developed by John Kooistra, is a shooting game developed for the iPhone. It is a simple yet wonderfully enthralling game - it can have players on the iPhone for hours.
Blue Defense, developed by John Kooistra, is a shooting game developed for the iPhone. It is a simple yet wonderfully enthralling game - it can have players on the iPhone for hours simply trying to defend the home planet from a hostile invasion force.
The game has the following features:
Clean graphical style
Global high scores
Daily high scores (local and global)
Three game modes - classic mode, quick start mode and level select mode
Increasing population (remaining lives)
The premise of the game is simple - the player defends the blue planet (the blue circle on the screen) from hostile forces. The game controls are very simple - tilt the phone to direct the slew of bullets to the enemy ships.
Game play starts out simply enough, the attacking ships are fairly easy to get rid of in earlier levels. However, the difficulty increases with every level. The attacking ships become larger and far more difficult to dispose of.
All levels are unique, with every level very different from the one preceding it. The direction of the simulated attacks coming from the enemies changes directions, so players will need to readjust their orientation by moving the phone around.
Three game modes are available: classic, quick start, and level select. Classic mode has the player go about the game the original way - fighting off enemy ships starting at the lowest game level. Quick start mode allows players to choose the starting level of difficulty. This allows players to up the ante, as some would say. Level select mode allows players to select a particular level to play. Players can practice on a level or simply play their favorite levels repeatedly.
The game is a simple yet still epic in game play - its premise is straightforward but still brings about loads of fun for a very affordable price. The clean graphical style adds to the charm of the game as well.
The game is available on the iTunes store for only $0.99.
Blue Defense is one of the most wonderful iPhone games available in the market today. The game's graphics, sound effects, game controls, and replay value are far above excellent. The game gets a rating of 5 out of 5.