10 Best Two Player Shooting Games
Updated on: June 2023
Best Two Player Shooting Games in 2023
Call of Miniâ„¢ Zombies 2
- Complete various missions in fast-paced battles
- Fluid shooting gameplay with a great combo system
- Complete Daily Missions for extra rewards
- Challenge new bosses: Chef and Rugby Player
Tanks 3D for 2 players on 1 device - split screen - Play with your friend on the same device! You do not need internet connection.
- game for 2 players on 1 device
- you play on the same device
- no need internet connection
Call of Dino Hunter
- EXPLORE THE JURASSIC ISLAND
- CHECK OUT PIXEL ENVIRONMENT
- HUNT AND BATTLE
- CRAFT AND BUILD
Shooting Showdown 2
- Virtual reality controls let you take aim with your device-- how accurate are you really?
- Head-to-head multiplayer
- Physics-based shooting challenges with destructible targets
- Practice range for honing your skills
- Leaderboards and Achievements to track your improvement
- Unlockable guns and upgrades
Call of Miniâ„¢ Squad
- Unique features of the game:
- In sewer, prison and research institute …… more than ten murderous pseudonatural creatures run wild in every corner of the city.
- Select and build your dare-to-die corps among numerous clearly defined heroes and make efforts together to win each battle.
- One man’s hero or group hero? Players can switch battle model freely to face challenges.
- With free and variable development system, customize your own super hero.
- With a lot ofteam buffs, enhance the abilities of members in each battle team.
- Wonderful and colorful skill systems will double your ability in battle and winning with a single action is not a myth any longer.
Goalkeeper - Penalty Shootout Fun For Kids
- ADS FREE ball sports game, without in-app purchases
- Safe for kids, challenging for adults
- Highly addictive arcade sports fun
- Quick install, low bandwidth, small storage game, under 25 MB only 11 MB
- No wi-fi? No problem. Non internet game, without WiFi
Carnival Games - Xbox One
- Like a real-life country fair, carnival games bursts with exciting mini-games that you can play over and over
- Bring your family and friends in on the fun for a true carnival games party
- Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest characters
Shooting Gallery - 2 Player games free Co-op
- Time Killer
- Easy to Hard
- Custom Levels
- 2 Player
- Player Vs Player
Duel Gunslinger : 2 Player Game
- Two player game
- Two gamemode
- Highly addictive and thrilling gameplay
- Original music
Power Pop Bubble Shooter
- We have designed a super fun bubbles game with some awesome features for you to enjoy:
- * Classic and addictive gameplay.
- * Thousands of challenging levels to master.
- * Play online or offline.
- * Enjoy the SUPER AIM that will help you take accurate shots.
- * Cool boosters and power-ups.
- * Awesome graphics and effects.
- * Easy to learn and play!
Kahuna is a Two Player Game of Building and Destroying Bridges
Kahuna is a fun and interesting two player game, that plays relatively quickly and is easy to learn.
Kahuna is a card game where you are trying to "claim" islands as yours. On the game board there are 12 islands, each with three to six bridges leading to the island. To claim the island you need to have a majority of the bridges connecting to that island. At the end of each round the person that owns the most islands will get points based on the round it is. In the first found the person with the most islands gets 1 point, at the end of the second round they get two points, at the end of last round (which is the third), the person with the most islands gets the score of their number of islands minus their opponent's number of islands. Then the scores from rounds one through three are totalled and a winner is declared.
So, I guess now that you know how the game is won you are wondering how you get to claim the islands? Well there is a deck of twenty four cards used in this game. It is shuffled and three are dealt to each player and three are dealt face up on the table. You can have up to five cards in your hand at the end of any round at the most. On your turn you can play as many cards as you wish up to five, and then draw either the top card of the draw deck or one of the three face up cards (which would be replaced with the top card from the draw pile turned face up). You also have little wooden pieces of your color representing bridges. To play a bridge you need to play a card for that island and then you can play it on any of the empty bridge spaces you want. You can also force your opponent to remove one of their bridges by playing either two cards of an island that one of their bridges connect to , or one card of each island your opponent's bridge connects.
At any time when it is determined you have the majority of bridges available for an island, you can "claim" the island by placing one of your markers on it. By doing this you can also remove any bridges your opponent has connected to the island you claim. This can cause a chain reaction and cause your opponent to lose control of an island if you do this strategically. If this happens they have to remove their stone from the island they lost control of. The round continues until all twenty four cards have been played. Then the round is scored and the next round begins by shuffling and redealing the cards. Here is the trick though, the bridges and stones are not removed from the map when a new round starts!
This is a pretty entertaining strategy game and light at the same time due to the low number of cards involved in the game. The strategy changes as you realize what strategy your opponent is deploying. The game creates a very competitive environment as you try to build your number of bridges while lowering your opponents. Overall I'd say this is a game that is good for people that enjoy 2 player games. At an average price of $15-20 it's not a bad addition to your two player game collection. The only reason I would say it might be a bit overpriced is the fact that it can only be played by two players. Sometimes though as I said, you can't get anymore than two players together for a game night and this is a good choice in that situation.