10 Best Trap Shooting Accessories
Updated on: June 2023
Best Trap Shooting Accessories in 2023
Walker's Razor Slim Electronic Muff, Black
MOJO Outdoors Pick Stick Magnetic Shotgun Shell Retriever
- Works in water or on dry land
- Comfortable and convenient handle. Never bend over to pickup hulls again
- Mojo has developed the most convenient easy way to pick up empty shotgun hulls in the field
Exos Range Bag, Free Subdued USA Flag Patch Included
- Constructed of Heavy Duty 600 Denier Polyester Weather Resistant Fabric.
- Exterior MOLLE Webbing and Two Velcro Loops for Attachments or Accessories.
- Dual Zippered Velcro Opening for Full Access to the Main Compartment.
- Four External Pockets, Front Pocket with Interior Net Pocket. Two Velcro Patch Panels Located on Both Side Pockets.
- External Dimensions: 17" x 14" x 8", Main Compartment Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 8".
Browning, Trapper Creek Vest, X-Large, Sage/Black
- 100% poly mesh body for ventilation
- Full-length 100% garment washed cotton twill shooting patch
- Internal REACTAR G2 pad pocket (pad sold separately)
Allen Company Eliminator Over & Under Hull Bag
- Holds one box of 12 Gauge shells
- Two loops for extra shot shells on either side
- Zip-open mesh bag for fast spent hull removal
- Spring Clip holds hull bag open, folds flat for storage
- Perfect for skeet/trap Shooters
Allen Company Shotgun shell Bag, Double Compartment, Canvas, clay or trap shooting bag for shotgun shels,Tan
- One compartment fits two standard boxes of shells
- Other compartment for spent hulls
- Rugged and durable - polyester lines and PVC trimmed for durability
- Thick belt with heavy-duty clasp
- Simple and practical design
Allen Eliminator Single Box Shotgun Shell Carrier with Molded Frame, Sporting Clay or Trap Shooting Shotgun Shell Carrier
- Semi-rigid frame holds a single box of shells
- Two elastic loops on each side for extra shells or choke tubes
- Two belt attachment options
- D-rings for attaching towels, safety glasses, etc.
- Perfect for skeet and trap shooters
Decibullz - Custom Molded Earplugs, 31dB Highest NRR, Comfortable Hearing Protection for Shooting, Travel, Swimming, Work and Concerts (Orange)
- CUSTOM MOLDED EARPLUGS: Easily and quickly fitted to the exact shape of your ear. This creates a perfect fitting earplug that will never hurt, never fall out and provide superior noise isolation.
- EASY SHAPE SYSTEM: Simply heat the Decibullz thermoplastic molds in boiling water, let them cool for a bit, and shape them to your ears. That's it, and If you don't get the perfect fit the first time Decibullz are the only custom earplugs that are re-moldable.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SITUATION: Decibullz are perfect for safety, traveling, swimming, loud concerts, and musicians.
- INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE: Two Decibullz Thermoplastic Custom Molds, Three Sets of Triple Flange Tips S, M, L, One Set of Max Protect MEDIUM Foam Tips, Earplug Carrying Pouch with Decibullz Logo
- OUR STORY: Kyle Kirkpatrick is a Olympic level gymnastics coach, extreme athlete and a tech nerd. But he was fed up with headphones because they wouldn't stay in, sounded awful or hurt his ears. Kyle consulted audio engineers, material specialists and high-level athletes to develop and test hundreds of designs, formulas and prototypes in order to create an easy and affordable custom molded earphone. In February 2012 Kyle created the worlds first thermo-fit custom earphone and Decibullz was born.
Champion Traps and Targets 45850 Champion Trapshooting Single Box Shell Pouch
- Hunting Range Gear Ammunition Cases & Cans
- Choose between nylon or nylon/canvas models
- Adjustable waist accommodates all shooters
- Divided compartments for loaded shells and empty hulls
- Contoured for a snug fit and easy carry
- Embroidered with the Champion Traps & Targets logo
TOURBON Vintage Leather Trap Shooting Bag Ammo Storage Shell Pouch 50+
- Tourbon shotshell pouch belt made of pu leather
- With adjustable waist belt
- 1 main pocket , 1 front pocket and 4 shell loops ,can hold up to about 50 round shells
- Vintage design with fine workmanship
- Size:Approx 7.87" x 4.33"x 11.22" Weight:1.03lb
World Shooting & Recreation Complex in Sparta, Illinois
If you are a trap shooter and shoot registered targets, this is an event you should not miss.
Every August over 3000 of the worlds best trap shooting amateurs gather at the World Shooting amp; Recreation Complex in Sparta, IL to participate in two weeks of trap shooting competition that is unequaled.
The shooting complex is located on 1500+ acres of which 250 acres is water. There are 120 trap shooting fields extending 3.5 miles. There are accommodations for 750 RVs with electric and water hookup on the grounds. Several hotels, motels, and bed and breakfast facilities are within a short driving distance.
The Recreational Center building is where you sign up for all trap shooting events and have any questions answered about the shoot. It also has a snack bar with a large variety of lunch menus and a full restaurant and bar for evening dining. If you sit on the patio you can enjoy a variety of local musicians who entertain around supper time. There is also a store in the building that sells souvenirs of the trap shooting event. Wireless connection is available if you bring your laptop computer.
They have several permanent vendor houses that sell and repair all the major shotguns used in trap shooting. In one of the vendor houses they sell all the major brands of trap shooting shotgun shells. Behind the 3.5 miles of trap fields, 100+ vendors set up their tents and trailers and sell just about anything you can think of pertaining to trap shooting. You will find a large selection of new and used trap shooting shotguns, shirts and hats, rain gear, shell cases, shooting glasses, etc.. Anything you can think of pertaining to trap shooting is available at one of these vendors.
Because of the distance between the trap fields, Recreation Center and campgrounds some type of transportation is required. You can use your car or rent a golf cart on the premises. There is adequate parking behind the trap shooting fields. I liked the golf carts because you can drive closer to the trap shooting fields and not have to carry your gun and shells as far.
I was amazed at how efficient they ran the events. It ran smoother than most of the small local trap shooting events I attend. The trap houses hold enough clay targets to last through an entire day of shooting and are refilled at the end of the days shooting.
We rented an RV and had it placed on a site before we got there. You could pick up the trap shooting reports on TV and keep track of which squads were due on the line so you could relax between events without worrying about being late when your squad was called.
In addition to the trap fields the Recreation Complex also has 25 Skeet fields, a Cowboy Action Shooting corral and a Championship 3-D archery course.
Sparta is a small town about 4 miles away and has the usual diners, restaurants, etc. that any small town would have. The library has wireless connection available also, in case you have a problem making a connection at the recreation center, which I did. I was the only one I know of who had that problem so it must have been something with my laptop. The wireless connection at the Sparta library can be made from the parking lot so you don't have to worry about the library being open.
The Wal-Mart in Sparta held special sales on trap shooting shotgun shells which was, in some cases, cheaper than the shells sold at the shoot.
St. Louis, Mo. is just 50 miles northwest of the Recreation Complex if you care to do a little site seeing. There is a major airport there but I would recommend the MidAmerica regional airport about 30 miles north of the shooting grounds if you can make connections.