Best Sniper Shooting Games For Pc Free Download in 2022
Call for War - Sniper Duty WW2 Battleground
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts PS4 - PlayStation 4
- Play as a paid contractor, an assassin for hire and defeat your rivals.
- Enhanced Scope Mode offers the most realistic experience of intense sniping with a wide range of targets and hundreds ways to kill.
- Redesigned in-game HUD and UI with tactical tagging system to mark your enemies for death.
- An arsenal of new gadgets to play with including drones, remote sniper turrets, sticky bombs and toxic gas!
- Show off your stealth kills and execute silent takedowns to be rewarded for strategic, quiet play.
Sniper Elite 4 - PlayStation 4
- Sniper Elite 4 is a third-person tactical shooter combining genre-defining ballistics and emergent stealth tactics across the largest and most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite game.
- Players assume the role of covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburn, who must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance.
- Fighting to help free their country from the yoke of Fascism, and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it begins.
- 1-2 player, dedicated co-op, adversarial multiplayer modes
PowerLead Mobile Game Controller, PG-9118 Wireless Gamepad Compatible with iOS Android Mobile Phone PC(Does Not Support above ios13.4)
- 【NO PLATFORMS & SIMULATOR NEEDED】No need Platform/Simulator /Emulator, the handle supports directly connected games downloaded from Android and Apple's official website.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Support playing games on Android/IOS and WIN7/8/10 systems. Suitable for Smartphones/Tablets/PC(with wireless receiver).
- 【Ergonomics Design】Asymmetrical design of the joysticks is based on ergonomics and designed for the most comfortable thumb position. Ensure you optimal feeling when playing.
- 【Precise Button】TUBRO burst function & High precision rocker L1/L2 . It can attack faster than ordinary handles, aiming more stable, shooting accurately, and flexible. Easy to win.
- 【Support most games】Adopted the newest Key Mapping technology. You can start the game very quickly after match the operating buttons of gamepad and phone precisely through the app.
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox 360
- The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all new call of duty: ghosts
- A brand new call of duty universe
- The next generation of multiplayer
- Introduction of a new next gen engine
Delta essentials Mobile Gaming Keyboard and Mouse for iPhone/iPad iOS/Android OS Compatible with Call of Duty Mobile PUBG Mobile Games
- You are able to play all FPS games with this Keyboard and Mouse Combo on iOS(iPhone 6/7/8/X/XR/XS/11;iPad Mini,iPad,iPad Air,iPad Pro) and Android OS(Samsung Series,Huawei Series,Sony Series etc...)(NOT Compatible with iOS 13.4 and Above)
- Support the popular mobile games such as Call of Duty Mobile, PUBG Mobile,iFortnite Mobile,Rules of Survival,Modern Combat 5,Critical Ops,Hitman Sniper etc...
- Bring your PC gaming skill to mobile gaming. Destroy the competition!
- With our KeyMapping App "Shooting Plus V3" on App store/Play store you can remap the keys.
- The keyboard powered by 5V USB charger and connect to your smartphone or tablet by bluetooth. The mouse is wired that connect to the USB port on keyboard.
Precision Sniping in Sniper: Ghost Warrior
A review on City Interactive's 'Sniper: Ghost Warrior' for the PC and Xbox 360. If you're into sniping games, this is a must-own for you.
If you've answered yes to the questions above, then Sniper: Ghost Warrior is a game that you absolutely must try. You play as a sniper in the military, who is tasked to aid a group of rebels determined to overthrow their government after a coup. Okay, so the story isn't anything revolutionary, but read on for there's a lot of highlights to be noted in Sniper: Ghost Warrior.
The one thing that you're probably looking for when you're considering to buy this game is the sniping mechanics. Might I say that there has been a lot put into how you shoot in this game. Changing wind speeds, distance from target, heart rate, and more, it's all there. One needs to bring everything together in order to hit the target. On easy and medium difficulties, there is a guide (a dot, really) that indicates where your shoot will end up if you fire at that exact moment. Obviously, it is not there on the hard difficulty. The game isn't all about sniping either, as there are times where you're given an assault rifle and you must push your way through enemy lines.
Another big part of the game is moving around. When sniping, you must move around stealthily and not get detected. There are a variety of ways to get around, including a grapple hook. In addition, you can hide in the jungle terrain (everything's basically jungle) and find cover there. I'm not going to spoil this part of the game, but I will say that it is something that is implemented quite well.
In addition to the campaign, there also exists an online multiplayer deathmatch mode. It is similar to other shooter multiplayers that you've played, and you're probably already accustomed to it already. It's nothing new, but it's interesting to try out the new sniping mechanics on non A.I. targets.
The graphics on this game are stunning. Granted, all of the environments are jungle based, but everything from the water to the canopy are skillfully done. If you're running this on PC, however, you should probably take into consideration your GPU before buying this game. It's nothing we haven't seen in other games, but still, you're in for a visual treat. Everything in-game is also simple and easy to understanding, from the objectives to waypoints showing where you need to go.
Sound and music isn't anything special, but it's not necessarily a negative either. It's appropriate for the environment, although the script does get cheesy at times.
The multiplayer is a nice touch, as you can experiment with the game's sniping mechanics on others.
Visuals are great, and it's nothing to sneeze at. Some jumps in frame rate occur when automatic saving happens, but otherwise, you're in for a shooter accompanied by realistic environments and maps.
Sniping mechanics are extremely detailed. The steadiness of your rifle depends on your heart rate, which increases when you're being shot at or running, wind speed and distance from the target may cause your shot to be off target. This makes for a shooter that needs a bit of skill, but also makes the successes all the more satisfying.
If there's anything to complain about in Sniper: Ghost Warrior, it's the A.I. They glitch, they're not very intelligent, and they somewhat ruin the experience in the campaign. Sometimes and enemy may suddenly freeze and get stuck on something on the map, or sometimes the enemy may just look around while they're being shot at. This doesn't just stop at your enemies, as your ally is pretty useless as well. You would expect a fellow sniper to be able to pick off a few targets for you, but with the A.I. in mind, you should be ready to take on the campaign basically on your own.
There's one sniping part of the game which was lacking, and it was a bit disappointing. I was hoping for different consequences when you shoot a different part of the body. For example, if you shoot the enemy's leg, then he may fall down and opt to hobble for cover. This is nonexistent in Sniper: Ghost Warrior, and it's a bit of a letdown.
Though I have a few small complaints, Sniper: Ghost Warrior is a game that is a must own if you enjoy shooters in general. The A.I. may not be very good (or even passable), but the sniping mechanics and details more than make up for it.