Best Shotgun For Clay Pigeon Shooting in 2023
GoSports Outdoors Tri-Tower Steel Clay Pigeon Holder | 3 Pack | Target Practice Shooting Clay Stands
GoSports Outdoors Clay Claw Target Hangers | 50 Pack Clay Pigeon Holders | Versatile Target Practice Shooting Clips
- CLAY CLAW HANGERS: Includes 50 reusable Clay Claw clay pigeon hangers featuring universal compatibility for all standard sized 4.25" (108mm) clay targets
- VERSATILE SETUP: Features multiple ways to hang your targets, plus collect them afterwards to reuse! Use the included 32ft string for a multi target hang line, hang the clips on a tree, nail them to wood surfaces, staple them and more
- PERSONALIZED TARGET PRACTICE: Upgrade from paper targets and get creative by hanging clay targets at variable heights and distances for your own personalized shooting range! (Clay targets not included)
- PATENT PENDING: The hangers are designed to clip-on quickly and easily to setup your targets, so all you have to do is hang and bang it!
- AMERICAN BRAND: GoSports Outdoors is a US Company with US Customer Support and we fully stand behind our products
Gunpowder Gear Blue Chukar Auto Skeet Thrower Trap with 10 Clay Stack
- Throws standard and bio clays with a 10 clay stack
- 25 second recycle time and throws clays 50 yards
- Easy assembly
- Fun for all skill levels
- Solid steel frame
Case of White Flyer Biodegradable Targets
VisiChalk 3 Multi-Color Targets, 48ct
Clay Pigeon Target Holders Pack of 7 - Will Fit Any Clay Targets - Made in USA
- High quality spring tension galvanized steel machine bent for precision
SteelBird Clay Pigeon Target Holders Shooting Stands for Shotgun 22 Rifle and 22 Pistol, (20 Pack)
- Watch the video in video shorts section to see them in action!
- Thick 8 gauge (about 3.2mm) galvanized carbon steel wire for increased durability.
- Works great with rifle and shotgun, but will break if holder is hit directly with rounds other than .22 or birdshot.
- Great for pistol shooting but will need replacement/repair if hit directly.
- Check out the awesome video of "SteelBird Clay Pigeon Target Holders" by 704 TACTICAL.
Champion WheelyBird Auto-Feed Trap
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Hunting range gear skeet & trap Shooting target throwers
- Another quality Bushnell product
- Adjustable launch angle, up to 30-degrees of elevation
- Lightweight for easy loading in and out of a vehicle
- 50-target capacity, removable magazine fits standard-sized clays
- 25-foot release pedal cord accommodates various shooting positions
- More than 3,000 throws from a fully charged 12-volt deep cycle battery
Allen Company Handheld Clay Target Thrower (Clay not Included) - Orange
- Throws standard clay targets
- Made for right or left handed throwers
- Easy to lead
- Little effort is needed to throw targets
- Clay not included
MarksmanSKLZ Resetting Targets for Shooting | Reusable, Hanging Bottles | Target Practice | Set Anywhere Impact Gun Shooting Bottle | Gun Gifts for Shooters and Gun Lovers (6 Pack Bottles) | Great
- PACK CONTENTS - 6 High Visibility Bottles - 9. 5” x 2. 5” each bottle + 9ft. cord (18" cord per bottle when cut). Improve your shooting skills while having fun. Shatterproof Resetting Target For indoor and outdoor gun ranges. BOTTLES ARE NOT SELF-HEALING
- Patented Product - Durable and Environmentally Safe LDPE Material- Can be hit thousands of times depending on the caliber and velocity |Can be used with any caliber | They won’t shatter. Grab your gun and ammo and make your range trip a success every time
- High visibility – Bright colors for high visibility. You can use any caliber bullets on these targets: 40, 50, 22, 22lr, 380, 38 special, 9mm. Works for handguns, pistols, rifles, firearm. Hanging cord included
- Can Be set Anywhere - you can set them on a table, on a stump or hang them on a tree branch. Cord included. If you are a gun owner you will enjoy improving your shooting skills with these fun bottles. Great gift for him or her, or any gun enthusiast.
- 100% MONEY BACK : If for any reason you are unsatisfied, just email us stating the reason you are unhappy, and you will receive a courteous and prompt refund within 24 hours | It's that simple. For a risk free purchase click "Add to Cart" Now.
Clay Pigeons-Starring Vince Vaughn as You've Never Seen Him
If you think having an affair with your best friend's wife is only the beginning of your life being turned inside out, then welcome to Clay Birdwell's (Joaquin Phoenix) life in the 1998 "dark comedy", Clay Pigeons, starring Phoenix, Vince Vaughn and Janeane Garafolo.
I mean, one minute you're out in the desert, having beers and shooting up bottles with your buddy Earl (Gregory Sporleder) and before you know he shoots himself with your gun to make it look like you have killed him because of the affair you're having with his smoking hot wife Amanda (Georgina Cates). Matters go from bad to worse when Amanda gets pretty nasty about the whole situation after Clay tells her what happened, publicly and privately, which makes Clay look pretty suspicious and worse yet, leaves him to try and clean up the mess all by himself. She even can't believe that Clay gets a little upset that he asks for her help in making Earl's death look like a car accident. That is how the movie starts off and Clay's life begins a spiral that heads toward a collision course with the "Cowboy Killer" Lester (Vince Vaughn).
Vaughn's Lester is laid back, funny and dresses like a cowboy from a bad production of the Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, while palling up to Clay and filling his head with all sorts of worldly advice at the local bar around the pool table.. The question becomes as this odd friendship develops, is Lester really the quirky happy-go-lucky takes life as it comes free spirit cowboy, or something else all together. Even though you find out the answer fairly early on in their relationship, it doesn't ruin the story one bit, as a matter of fact even when it becomes a certainty, you still see Lester as the kind of guy that is great to down beers with.
It all starts to smell and look bad to Clay when on their first outing fishing together, they come across a body floating in the lake. Lester convinces Clay to handle reporting the find by himself to the local sheriff (Scott Wilson) who happens to be a friend of Clay's because Lester has to leave town and get back to work or risk losing his job. Next, FBI agents (Janeane Garofalo and Phil Morris) arrive on the trail of a serial killer and become increasingly frustrated with the way small town law enforcement handles a crime scene and the evidence that goes along with it. Garofalo's dry, dead pan delivery is a perfect match for the movie's intended humor, and Morris, at first looking underused, delivers key moments in each scene just by his mannerisms.
This very dark comedy is played to the hilt by everyone in cast, except Phoenix, who by playing the story perfectly straight all the way through becomes the ingredient that everyone else plays off. His performance allows all the absurdity going on around him to work beautifully.
When Lester is explaining himself and his actions to Clay over a beer or a cup of coffee, Clay just seems to feed him his next line as though Clay is the pigeon Lester has been looking for all along. As Garofalo grills him about suspicious statements and evidence mounting around him, his reactions truly reflect a man in situation he knows has no back door, but even then his comments only serve to allow Garofalo to really sell herself to the viewer in a much different role for her.
In short, director David Dobkin accomplishes the task of putting somewhat disturbing material into a pot with quirky comedy and managing to put on film a movie you may end up not being quite sure why you liked, but just know that you did. I would even go as far as to say that when researching the actors for these roles, he may have never had anybody else in mind, for any one of them, even though these just aren't the roles we are used to seeing these gifted performers take on.
Even though whats going on at times seems to be somewhat exaggerated "Clay Pigeons" and Vaughn's "leave nothing on the table" performance as the serial killer will conjure up images of Hitchcock's Psycho, which Hitchcock always tried to say was a comedy.
Take a trip to the "dark side" of comedy sometime soon with this little known gem from 1998, I think you'll be happy you decided to give it a try and will really get to see why actors love having the opportunity to try on roles they normally aren't considered a fit for, and we as the audience benefit the most. "Clay Pigeons" is just such a movie, ENJOY!