Best Shooting Switch Games in 2022
Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition - Nintendo Switch
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - Nintendo Switch
- This box product does not contain a game cartridge. It contains a unique code with a full game download at 4GB
- Hunt The Legendary Outlaws - Billy the Kid, Pat Garrett, Jesse James… Face down the Wild West’s most notorious gunslingers and live the untold stories behind the legends
- Become The Wild West’s Finest - Personalize your skills and master your weapons to unleash lethal combos and become the best gunslinger the Wild West has ever seen
- Relive The Glory of The West - Blaze a trail through the wilderness and stunning landscapes of the Old West and live an epic adventure of a ruthless bounty hunter on a journey made of all-out gun battles
- Enhanced For Nintendo Switch - Feel like a true Gunslinger thanks to Nintendo’s Motion Control and HD Rumble
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Nintendo Switch
- Spark the second American Revolution
- Fight for freedom on-the-go
- Experience an unforgettable and action-packed story
Into the Dead 2 - Nintendo Switch
- 60 story levels spread across 7 chapters-each containing special challenges to complete
- 3 different endings to discover
- 8 Loyal animal companions-from lovable dogs to ferocious tigers, these companions aide you in battle, level up, and come with special abilities
- 25 unique weapons across 8 classes-each with up to 7 different boosts to equip
- The all-new sawblade launcher weapon and Bear companion give you the maiming power to keep you moving
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Nintendo Switch
- Photo Mode - Share stunning photos with the community
- Multiplayer & Co-op - Compete in 7 modes, for up to 16 players online, or team up with a friend for 4 thrilling co-op modes
- Remastered Visuals - Feel like you're on the front line with updated graphics bringing this classic to life and PS4 Pro 4K & HDR support
- New Playable Characters - Play with characters from Rebellion's Zombie Army series
HEATFUN Game Gun Controller Compatible with Nintendo Switch Shooting Games Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, Big Buck Hunter Arcade - Nintendo Switch and Other Shooting Games - 1 Pack
- Enhance the gaming experience: Put your joy cons into this game gun you can play pretty much any shooting game with it. It makes the game more realistic and interactive.
- Keep Joy-Cons Secured: It locks the Joy-con in place, adds more weight and size to the feeling of the Joy-con controller. It keeps them secured.
- Simply Set up and Easy to use: Please follow our image to install your Joy-Cons. Don’t follow the package box. Made of high quality ABS plastic and attractive appearance.
- Access all buttons: Provides a firm and comfortable grip during game play. You can press all buttons on the Joy-Con. Lightweight ergonomic design can fit for all kinds of hands.
- What You Get: 1 x Game Gun and friendly customer service. If you need other controller for Nintendo Switch, please search HEATFUN on amazon.
Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition (Nintendo Switch)
- AUTHENTIC SNIPING -Distance, gravity, wind and even your heart rate affect the shot
- MULTIPLAYER & CO-OP -Compete with up to 4 players local and 8 players online, or team up and play the Campaign, Overwatch and Survival mode in 2 player co-op
- X-RAY KILL CAMERA-Watch bullets rip into organs, bones, and even vehicles, or turn it off to focus on the mission at hand
- ALL DLC INCLUDED-Includes 4 extra Campaign missions, extra weapons and more
- SWITCH EXCLUSIVE CONTROLS-Enhanced Pro Controller support and motion controls
Wasteland 2 - Nintendo Switch
- The Director's cut: overhauled graphics with fully redone character and level art, voice-over expanded with tens of thousands of lines, and new features make this the definitive version
- Turn-based tactical combat: tackle explosive and deadly squad-based combat encounters against the wasteland raiders, mutants, robots and more that will test the limits of your planning and tactics
- Your squad your way: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it Open with a rocket launcher
- A huge reactive story: with hundreds of choices and consequences at your disposal, with both short and long term reactivity to the players choices and 80-100 hours of gameplay
- Huge & customizable: dozens of hours of game. Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your rangers' Appearance. Over 150 weapons. Dozens of skills!
VAKABOX Gaming Somatosensory Shooting Stand Gun Handle Grip for Nintendo Switch Joy-con, Kinect Sensor Game
- Design for Nintendo Switch Shooting Game, Kinect Sensor Game
- Made of high quality plastic, comfortable grip
- Use this somatosensory shooting gun handle enhance gaming experience
- Perfect fits for Nintendo Switch Joy-con Controller
- Note: somatosensory shooting stand only, joy-con controller not included
Skywin Gun Controller for N-Switch JoyCons - Compatible with Nintendo Switch Gun Shooting Games
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch Joy Cons and shooting games on the Nintendo Switch
- Play Compatible shooting Games with a much more realistic and enjoyable feel
- Designed for the Joy Con Controllers, and easy to set up for use with your favorite shooting game
- Enhances First Player Shooting Game Play on Compatible Games such as Wolfenstein 2 and many more
- Compatible with Joy Con Controllers and Nintendo Switch. Joy Con controllers and Nintendo Swith are not included and should be purchased seperately.
Mega Man 10: The Return of the Blue Bomber
Remember those side scrolling shooting games from the NES days, well they're back and available for download on your favorite game console. Mega Man is one of those iconic games we remember playing for hours like most play COD (Call of Duty) now a day.
Available on the following consoles and expected prices...
• Wii, price 1000 points
• Playstation 3, price $9.99
• Xbox 360 will have it by March 31st, price 500-1000 points
For the diehard fans of the Mega Man series they will definitely get a lot of play time. But even if you've never played it before this game is also different from its predecessors. To start they've added an easy mode so that you can gear up for the normal and hard modes. It also marks the debut of a challenge mode, where you can complete a ton of skill-testing objectives. Some of these challenges range from navigating perilous platforms to destroying a set of themed enemies. Also when you reach (not necessarily beating one) a robot boss they become available in challenge mode to practice against.
If you've played any Mega Man games in last two decades, then you already know the basics. Eight robot masters are up to no good, spreading havoc and corrupting mechanical minions across their themed levels. Each series comes out with eight new bosses, which are always harder to defeat than the last one. But you have some friends to help you. Proto Man makes an appearance as a playable character right from the start. Now he does have some unique abilities that his brother Mega Man doesn't, packing a charge shot, slide move, and deflecting shield. But these talents come at a price.
He takes more damage and can fire only two plasma shots at once. Also there's been rumors floating around that Bass may make an appearance?
All in all I thing Mega Man 10 shows that even the old school games of the past can still find use in the era or CGI and multiplayer games.