10 Best Shooting Scenes
Updated on: June 2023
Best Shooting Scenes in 2023
Master Shots Vol 2: Shooting Great Dialogue Scenes
Archery Master Challenges - Free Game Where You Fire with Bow & Arrow to Aim at Targets in 3D Rendered Scenes
- Archery game with 3D graphics with cool special effects.
- Driven by a physic-engine which takes into account gravity, wind and weather, like rain and snow.
- 70 challenges, spanning multiple locations such as snow and desert. Earn stars ratings.
- Easy touch and drag interface.
The Shooting at Chateau Rock: A Bruno, Chief of Police Novel (Bruno, Chief of Police Series Book 15)
SHOOTING UP THE SCENE [Explicit]
Call Of Commando Secret Mission - Shooting Games
- Game Features Call Of Police Duty 3D Game
- Interesting Game Play
- Smooth and intuitive controls
- Amazing 3D City Environment
- Extreme Car Driving Missions
- Criminal Chase Down Missions
- Highly Challenging Stealth Game
- Stunning & High Quality 3D Graphics
- Thrilling and challenging Missions
- Easy & Fun to Play
SOLOMARK 12X50 High Definition Monocular Handheld Waterproof Monocular-Bak4 Prism Fmc for Wildlife Bird Watching Hunting Camping Travelling Outdoor Sports, Black
- The ultimate viewing experience - Crystal clarity and optimal brightness with the 12x50 fully multi coated lens and the best BaK4 roof Prism system! With the top lens diameter of full 50mm, offer magnification 12x, making the best long-range monocular for bird watching, hunting, fishing, Safari, camping, shooting, wildlife.
- Wide VIEW field of view - light-gathering 50mm objective wide lens, boasting a premium quality, fully multi-coated, anti-reflective lens Coating., This outstanding high powered monocular promises brighter, crystal clear views during all your outdoor adventures.
- Waterproof, dust-proof, and shockproof design - 100% nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust and debris and ensures the living waterproof function. Solid framework and shock-absorbing rubber armor with stripes-its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest any weather or climate.
- Durable Armor, non-slip grip safe carrying: with a rugged, rubber armor that ensures non-slip, secure grip, and a lightweight and compact design. This handheld monocular is a must-have for bird watching, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and traveling.
- 30 day guarantee Plus lifetime Warranty - if you are not absolutely thrilled with our monocular, please feel contact with us, We offer 24hours customer service.
Planet of the Apes (Five-Movie Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
- 5-Disc Box Set
- UK Import
Practical Shooting Scene Investigation: The Investigation & Reconstruction of Crime Scenes Involving Gunfire
A Senior Citizen Reviews "Twilight 3: Eclipse" the Movie
In this third installment of the Twilight series, Edward and Bella further explore their intense passion and the action scenes had us at the edge of our seats. Here is what I thought while watching.
As usual, Bella was in danger from many sides. Wisely, Edward gave up his silly notion of bowing out of Bella's life for good in order to "protect" her. He realized in the last movie that he was causing her more harm than good by not being around. So, luckily for Bella and for us, Edward was on the scene during "Eclipse". So was Jacob, by the way, and much of this storyline involved the competition between he and Edward for Bella's love and affection. There were even a few humorous moments where I laughed out loud, even though you're not necessarily supposed to do that during vampire movies. But Jacob said a couple of amusing things, especially when the three of them were in the tent together. That's all I'll say about THAT.
I believe that the mass appeal of the Twilight movies has much to do with the way the story delves into the characters, as well as showing us crazy special effect scenes. It's a good combination. Something for everyone in a way. During "Eclipse", I loved the scene between Bella and her mother. I also loved the scenes between Bella and her father, especially the embarrassing one where he attempts to have the "talk" with her about sex. Some funny stuff right in the middle of lots of scary stuff. That's what this movie does. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, while appealing to your soft side of how the characters feel about one another.
During "Eclipse", we see Bella having a bit of a struggle between her love for Edward and her love for Jacob. We don't doubt for a minute that her love for Edward is stronger, Bella even says that out loud, but there's also no doubt that Jacob presents a beautiful distraction at times. And he does his best to convince her to stay with him with some very compelling points of view. I was getting a little impatient with Bella for being hesitant in making her intentions clear in order to put these poor guys out of their misery. There was so much jealousy and competition between the two of them and Bella could have done more to alleviate much of that. But we forgive her. It was fun watching two incredibly gorgeous guys vie for her love that way. She must have enjoyed that very much.
For me, the love stories woven into the Twilight movies are the parts that keep me interested. But there's also the storylines involving good vampires, bad vampires, and werewolves. It was interesting to learn more about their differences and to see where their allegiances lie. DAKOTA FANNING, I see you again! Girl, you really are enjoying that role of being the bad girl with the scary red eyes, aren't you? I guess it's fun after always being the good little girl in the past. You're doing a great job with this character.
This third installment has more passionate interactions between Edward and Bella than the first two, and they were very intense. Some of the things Edward says to Bella are the stuff fantasies are made of. We can totally understand why she finds herself under his spell. I loved the scene where Edward kept asking her over and over again to marry him. I must have said "yes" a hundred times sitting here at home, but Bella had a little more self control. Edward is still struggling with the notion of "protecting her soul" and Bella is still doing her best to convince him that she wants to "be like him". By the end of this movie, some major decisions are made.
I heard that there will be another Twilight movie coming out near the end of 2020 called "Breaking Dawn". I can't wait to find out where Edward and Bella take their love story going forward. "Eclipse" had me caught up in the movie from beginning to end. And even though I'm older, I think I should still qualify for being a "TwiHard".