Best Shooting Position in 2022
Marksmanship Fundamentals: Improve Your Shooting By Mastering the Basics
Real Bottle Shooter Smash Hit: Crazy Bottle Shooting Games free for Kids 3D, Glass Breaker Shootout, Sniper Gunshot target Bottle Fire, Extreme Challenge Gun Precision Summer 2018, FPS Bottle Vs Gun Bullet, Armed Forces Expert Shooter Skills
The Leather Sling and Shooting Positions
NcSTAR NC Star CVSHMR2957WC, Roll Up Shooting Mat, Woodland Camo
- Carry Handle And An Adjustable Shoulder Strap. Shoulder Strap Can Serve Double Duty To Help Secure Your Firearm Bipod In Place, Preventing The Rifle From Moving Forward Under Recoil
- Made With Tough And Durable Pvc Material That Is Water And Chemical Resistant. Re-Enforcement Cross Stitching In Critical Areas
- Shooting Mat Can Be Used For Multiple Purposes Besides As A Shooting Mat. You Could Use It For Padding Under A Sleeping Bag When Camping, Or Rolled Up As A Pillow
- Country Of Origin: China
Cowboy Fast Draw Championship
Fighting From Cover - With Unconventional Shooting Positions DVD
- Almost 4 Hours of High Definition Instruction on the PROPER Use of Cover
- Thorough overview of various shooting positions with both handguns and carbines
- Contributions from John Correia and Tony Lambraia
- Includes 4 Simulated and Dramatized Active Shooter Scenarios For Educational Analysis
Practical Shooter's Guide: A How-To Approach For Unconventional Firing Positions and Training
Metal Soldiers 2
- New mission mode.
- Use MS2 vehicles.
- Battle against enemy tanks and choppers.
- Different characters to choose.
- Lots of enemies to fight.
- Classic weapon designs.
- Amazing gameplay.
Caldwell DeadShot ChairPod Adjustable Ambidextrous Rifle Shooting Rest for Outdoor Range and Hunting
- DIMENSIONS: Weighs approximately 22 pounds with a maximum height of 41 inches and weight limit of 300lbs
- ACCURACY: With a dual frame, upper frame balance point adjustment, wide format polymer feet, a tension knob for tilting the frame up/down and independent height adjustable front and rear supports, this rest is solid before, during and after every shot
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE: This rest features over molded, non-marring rear stock and front forend support that will securely hold your gun without damaging any point of contact
- EASE OF USE: A tension knob is conveniently placed to allow for quick and easy adjustment of the upper frame and the chair can swivel 360?. This rest is lightweight, durable and quickly folds up for easy transport by utilizing the shoulder backpack straps
- VERSATILITY: Features a dual frame construction and upper frame length adjustment for use with any size rifle including detachable magazine rifles and crossbows making this rest great for ground blinds, predator/turkey hunting and long range shooting
Monthly Qual Standard Shooting Positions for Scope Rifles and Iron Sights featuring Dan Erber (VHS)
NBC Owes America an Apology
Gervais did something that was beyond shameful and goes against what this country is trying to accomplish in the wake of the Arizona shootings.
Unfortunately, the antics of your Golden Globes host became the focal point of the show -- as many in attendance and watching at home wondered what he would say or do next. Gervais and his comments overshadowed the heralded event, which is not what you want as an NBC executive or the director or producer of the Golden Globes. Few are talking about the show, in general, but everyone is talking about Gervais.
Secondly, anyone that has a friend or family member that is battling -- or has died as a result of -- drug addiction should be furious at Gervais. They should also hold the NBC network accountable because it hasn't even bothered to issue anything in the way of an apology to those who may have been offended by comments made by the host, like the family, friends and supporters of Robert Downey, Jr.
Messages are being posted all over the Internet in support of Gervais citing his "comedic brilliance" and right to attack "a bunch of arrogant and hypocritical individuals that take themselves way too seriously".
After carefully examining a number of them, it became clear to me that the comments were solely based on a deep-seated hatred of Hollywood and celebrities. If these people were to put that bitterness and disdain aside for just one minute, and look at the larger issue, they would realize Gervais did something that was beyond shameful and goes against what this country is trying to accomplish in the wake of the Arizona shootings, which is tone down the rhetoric, nastiness and viciousness that has gripped our nation. If Robert Downey, Jr., a recovering addict that has made tremendous progress, felt Gervais was "hugely mean-spirited", we would be well advised to listen to him.
The quip about Robert Downey, Jr's stint at the Betty Ford Clinic and the Los Angeles County jail was extremely insensitive, tasteless, uncalled for and unwarranted. Robert Downey, Jr., like millions of addicts in this country, fights an ongoing battle to remain sober. Some make it, while others succumb to their addiction -- leaving family and friends grieving for years. There isn't a goddamn thing funny about that, and you need to remind Gervais of this fact!
Every drug abuse counselor in America will tell you that addicts need all the support they can get, and they certainly don't need to be publicly humiliated, ridiculed or torn down. To call someone out for past criminal behavior or addiction in a small setting is one thing, but to call them out amongst an audience of millions is extremely dangerous, reckless and the worst thing you could do to a recovering addict.
Now, I'm a fierce proponent of free speech, so I wouldn't go as far as to say Gervais shouldn't be invited back to host next year's Golden Globe awards. However, his return should be predicated on Gervais agreeing to issue a formal, public apology to the president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, Robert Downey, Jr., recovering addicts all over the country and the family and friends of addicts that died while battling substance abuse.
I'll close with a special message for the controversial comedian. If you have something to say to me or about this commentary, Gervais, I'm not a hard man to find. I'll be waiting for you. Trust me on that.This commentary is from the heart and...From The G-Man.