Best Shooting Magazine in 2022
Guns & Ammo Guide to AR-15s: A Comprehensive Guide to Black Guns
Splatterburst Targets - 12 x18 inch - Silhouette Reactive Shooting Target - Shots Burst Bright Fluorescent Yellow Upon Impact - Gun - Rifle - Pistol - Airsoft - BB Gun - Air Rifle (50 Pack)
- Click the "Select" box to choose between 10, 25 and 50 packs. Instantly see your SHOTS BURST BRIGHT FLUORESCENT YELLOW upon impact, spend more time shooting and less time checking your target.
- The BRIGHT yellow bullet holes are visible in all light conditions, great for people with reduced vision. The heavy duty non-adhesive tagboard withstands shot after shot.
- Our HIGH VISIBILITY splatter targets make it EASY to see your shots at a distance, no more wasting time walking downrange to SEE YOUR SHOTS.
- The ULTIMATE TARGET for all firearms and calibers, including; Airsoft, BB guns, pellet guns, air rifles and even shotguns. PERFECT for shooting indoors or outdoors, short range or long range.
- So good they're PATENTED - PROUDLY MADE IN USA - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Makes a great gift
Guns & Ammo Guide to Concealed Carry: A Comprehensive Guide to Carrying a Personal Defense Firearm
The Complete Portrait Manual (Popular Photography): 200+ Tips and Techniques for Shooting Perfect Photos of People
Ghost Hybrid 3 Pack Kit Magazine Pouch for Double Stack Magazines
- Ghost Magazine Pouches 360 Hybrid 3 pack.
- Fits ALL double stack magazines.
- Includes 3 Ghost Hybrid Black Magazine Pouches.
- The mag holders are specially designed to firmly hold the magazines in place, minimizing movement inside the Pouch.
- Perfect for IPSC and USPSA
Walker's Game Ear Razor Slim Electronic Muff - Flat Dark Earth
- Razor" ultra-thin rubberized cups
- Two Omni directional microphones
- Provides sound activated protection over 89 dB at 0.02 reaction time
- Noise reduction rating of 23dB
- Operates on 2 'AAA' batteries- Included
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- “Razor” Ultra-Thin Rubberized Cups
- Two Omni Directional Speakers
- Provides Sound Activated Protection over 89 dB @ 0.02 Reaction Time
- Noise Reduction Rating of 23dB
- Operates on 2 ‘AAA’ batteries- included
LeBron James and His Struggles Against the Boston Celtics
James would go 6-24 in the second game of the series, which would equal a horrid 8-42 shooting from the field. LeBron can only hope that he left his star-studded shooting in Cleveland when they return.
During the first game of the Cavs/Celtics series, LeBron James came out pumped up. But being at TD Banknorth Garden, home of the Boston Celtics, it could have been the loud crowd chanting "overrated", or perhaps it was the fact that he took 18 shots and only made 2 of them. It's just not possible to win games if your star player is throwing up those numbers. Luckily Zydrunas Ilguaskas put up 22 points on 8-18 shooting. The Celtics only won the first game by 4 points, so if James would have put up 20 or more points, the Cavs would have had a much better shot at winning the game, which could have changed the momentum of the series, but now it's a 2-0 deficit for the Cavs and it doesn't look too great.
The second game of the Cavs/Celtics series started off very similar, the crowd being as loud as they were in the first game, and LeBron James walking onto the court hoping there wouldn't be a repeat of the first game. Boy would all of the Cav fans be surprised and certainly shocked at "King James." The Cavs looked great in the first quarter, but it went downhill from there. In the end, the Boston Celtic would prove to be too much by blowing the Cavs out 89-73. James put up an improved 21 points, but 9 of those points came from the free throw line (9-13). James would go 6-24 in the second game of the series, which would equal a horrid 8-42 shooting from the field. LeBron can only hope that he left his star-studded shooting in Cleveland when they return.
Boston Celtic's Paul Pierce commented on James' performance: "I'm a little shocked that he's 8-for-42, but this is what we work on. We work on trying to contain him." In my opinion, I'd say that this was more than containing him, this was simply shutting him down, and if James continues to perform the way he did in the first two games, they can kiss the next round goodbye. Game 3 will be in Cleveland, and the Cavs better hope that James is back on track, and that their crowd is as involved as the Celtic's crowd was.
LeBron stated: "Being down 0-2, that's a tough hold to dig yourself out of. But if we want to win the series we've got to do it." One can only hope that the performance is a lot better. I mean I can deal with a loss if James performs well, but the first game of the series was basically theirs, if only James would have played a little better. But it didn't turn out that way. Be sure to tune in on Saturday when the Celtics visit Cleveland at home.