Best Shooting Glasses For Hunting in 2022
Mossy Oak Hunting Accessories Roxie MO-RWRP Womens Shooting Glass Pink/Clear
Caldwell Adjustable Pro Range Glasses with Clear Lenses and Black Frame for Outdoor, Range, Shooting, Competition and Hunting
- RELIABLE: 99.9% blocking of harmful UV Rays to ensure solid protection of your eyes
- DURABLE: ANSI Z87.1 certified for pivotal impact resistance
- CONVENIENT: Adjustable nose piece and temples allow for use during high movement sports or jobs
- VERSATILITY: Wrap around frame design features clear (no manipulation) lenses
- BE PREPARED: Make it a combo with hearing protection by purchasing the Caldwell #487309
XAegis Shooting Glasses with Case Anti Fog Hunting Safety Glasses for Men Women
- Anti Fog Anti Scratch Polycarbonate UV400 Lens blocks 99.9% of harmful UV rays
- Soft Rubber Nose Pieces for a comfortable fit without the slipping
- Wrap-around Lens gives full sidee vision and mazimum protection
- Lightweight Semi-rimless Black Frame gives you preferred comfort
- Comes with a zipper hard case,easy to carry and protect your safety glasses from damage, scratch and dust
Smith & Wesson M&P Thunderbolt Full Frame Shooting Glasses with Impact Resistance and Anti-Fog Lenses for Shooting, Working and Everyday Use
- RELIABLE: MIL-PRF 32432 rated with full peripheral eye coverage and UV400 rating to ensure overall protection of your eyes
- DURABLE: ANSI Z87+ certified for pivotal impact resistance
- CONVENIENT: Anti-fog lenses allow for use in colder, or changing, temperatures or during high movement sports or jobs
- VERSATILITY: Non-reflective matte black frames are available in smoke (sunny conditions), amber (low-light) and clear mirror (no manipulation) lenses
- INCLUDES: Hard zippered storage case with microfiber cloth
- GUARANTEED: This product is covered by a 1 Year Warranty. For questions or warranty contact us at [email protected]
Mossy Oak Falcon Youth Shooting Glass, Black/Clear
- Lens color: Clear
- Built for smaller facial features so it will fit your childs face perfectly.
- Temples include a soft rubber tip for a non-slip fit.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010 high impact requirements.
- Frame color: Clear and Black
XAegis Tactical Military Goggles 3 Interchangeable Lenses, Outdoor Antifog Safety Glasses & Hard Shell Case - Unisex Shooting Glasses Cycling, Driving, Hiking,Fishing, Hunting - Black Frame
- 3 Color Lens - Yellow & Smoke and Clear, the lens options make them great for any type of light in most circumstance, interchangeable lenses are easy to change
- Scratch and impact resistant anti-fog polycarbonate lenses to protect your eyes from UVA/UVB. Compliant with ANSI Z87+
- The semi-rimless frame is made of lightweight and durable material, this safety glasses are very comfortable to wear with a rubber nose bridge,fits most faces;they don't slide down when you are sweating
- Comes with a hard shell zippered case and a soft drawstring bag to store the glasses in, also included is a neoprene strap to help keep your glasses around your neck when not in use
- High quality sunglasses kit - great for shooting,fishing,riding,hiking,training,anything from casual to tactical
LaneTop Shooting Glasses for Men and Women, Anti Fog ANSI Z87.1 Safety Glasses with Hard Shell Case, UV400 Eye Protection for Shooting Range Glasses, Yellow Lens
- HIGH IMPACT EYE PROTECTION: Thick 2.3mm impact-resistant lenses and ANSI Z87.1 certified as protective eyewear, can withstand the toughest environments.
- ANTI-FOG SHOOTING GLASSES: Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses with anti fog coating block 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- ADJUSTABLE-LENGTH TEMPLES: The LaneTop shooting glasses built-in rubber nosepiece and flexible temples that adjust to four lengths, allowing you to dial-in your perfect comfort level -comfortable for most head sizes.
- FULL VISION SAFETY GLASSES: The frameless design of the safety glasses offers full field of vision while protecting eyes with the extreme wrap style.
- GREAT FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Lightweight and durable for comfortable all-day wear. Includes a zippered hard case with belt loop for easy carrying. If you are not completely satisfied with the LaneTop Eyewear, let us know and we will 100% refund.
Howard Leight by Honeywell Genesis Sharp-Shooter Shooting Glasses, Clear Lens (R-03570)
- 9-base wraparound uni-lens style offers maximum protective coverage and superior peripheral vision; soft, elastomer browguard diffuses impact while providing comfort at all key points
- Uvextreme anti-fog lens coating offers superior performance in extreme conditions and won’t wear off after repeated cleanings; ventilation channel between frame & lens controls fog in eye socket area
- Soft, adjustable nose piece fingers conform to almost any nasal passage; adjustable temple length and lens inclination for customized fit
- Clear lens is suitable for most indoor and outdoor shooting environments
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact) and is certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard; Meets Military V0 ballistic impact test requirements (7x higher than ANSI); 99.9% UV protection
Walker's Lens Shooting Glasses, Amber
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 Impact Requirement
- High Grade Polycarbonate Lenses
- Provides 99% Ultra Violet (UV) Protection
Radians T-85 Glasses with Case/Cloth Bag/Neck Cord, Black Frame, Clear/Copper/Amber/Orange/Green Mirror Lens, T-85, Glasses, Black Frame, Clear, Copper, Amber, Orange, Green Mirror, Case/Cloth Bag/Neck Cord
- Field tested to ensure maximum performance and protection
- Manufactured in ISO-certified factories
- Comfortable and durable
Kahuna is a Two Player Game of Building and Destroying Bridges
Kahuna is a fun and interesting two player game, that plays relatively quickly and is easy to learn.
Kahuna is a card game where you are trying to "claim" islands as yours. On the game board there are 12 islands, each with three to six bridges leading to the island. To claim the island you need to have a majority of the bridges connecting to that island. At the end of each round the person that owns the most islands will get points based on the round it is. In the first found the person with the most islands gets 1 point, at the end of the second round they get two points, at the end of last round (which is the third), the person with the most islands gets the score of their number of islands minus their opponent's number of islands. Then the scores from rounds one through three are totalled and a winner is declared.
So, I guess now that you know how the game is won you are wondering how you get to claim the islands? Well there is a deck of twenty four cards used in this game. It is shuffled and three are dealt to each player and three are dealt face up on the table. You can have up to five cards in your hand at the end of any round at the most. On your turn you can play as many cards as you wish up to five, and then draw either the top card of the draw deck or one of the three face up cards (which would be replaced with the top card from the draw pile turned face up). You also have little wooden pieces of your color representing bridges. To play a bridge you need to play a card for that island and then you can play it on any of the empty bridge spaces you want. You can also force your opponent to remove one of their bridges by playing either two cards of an island that one of their bridges connect to , or one card of each island your opponent's bridge connects.
At any time when it is determined you have the majority of bridges available for an island, you can "claim" the island by placing one of your markers on it. By doing this you can also remove any bridges your opponent has connected to the island you claim. This can cause a chain reaction and cause your opponent to lose control of an island if you do this strategically. If this happens they have to remove their stone from the island they lost control of. The round continues until all twenty four cards have been played. Then the round is scored and the next round begins by shuffling and redealing the cards. Here is the trick though, the bridges and stones are not removed from the map when a new round starts!
This is a pretty entertaining strategy game and light at the same time due to the low number of cards involved in the game. The strategy changes as you realize what strategy your opponent is deploying. The game creates a very competitive environment as you try to build your number of bridges while lowering your opponents. Overall I'd say this is a game that is good for people that enjoy 2 player games. At an average price of $15-20 it's not a bad addition to your two player game collection. The only reason I would say it might be a bit overpriced is the fact that it can only be played by two players. Sometimes though as I said, you can't get anymore than two players together for a game night and this is a good choice in that situation.