Best Shooting Games Switch in 2022
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Nintendo Switch
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Nintendo Switch
- Spark the second American Revolution
- Fight for freedom on-the-go
- Experience an unforgettable and action-packed story
Game Gun Controller for Nintendo Switch Joy Cons Hand Grips Shooting Games Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, Big Buck Hunter Arcade - Nintendo Switch and Other Shooting Games
- Special design for Nintendo Switch Shooting Game: Splatoon 2, The Elder Scrolls 5, Doom 4 Payday 2, Wolfenstein 2:The New Colossus, Resident Evil:Revelations 1/2, Big Buck Hunter Arcade - Nintendo Switch and other Switch shooting games.
- Just put your joy cons into this game gun controller, it makes the game more realistic and interactive, and it will enhance your gaming experience.
- It locks the Joy-con in place and please do not worry about your joy cons drop out when you are gaming, it will keep your Joy-Cons secured.
- Provides a firm and comfortable grip during game play. You can press all buttons on the Joy-Con. Lightweight ergonomic design can fit for all kinds of hands.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the game gun controller for any reason, please contact us. No questions. No charge. No kidding. Fyoung provide 12-Month Worry-Free Warranty and Unconditional 45-Day Refund & Free Lifetime Technical Support.If you need other accessories for your nintendo switch,just search"Fyoung" on Amazon bar.
Into the Dead 2 - Nintendo Switch
- 60 story levels spread across 7 chapters-each containing special challenges to complete
- 3 different endings to discover
- 8 Loyal animal companions-from lovable dogs to ferocious tigers, these companions aide you in battle, level up, and come with special abilities
- 25 unique weapons across 8 classes-each with up to 7 different boosts to equip
- The all-new sawblade launcher weapon and Bear companion give you the maiming power to keep you moving
Hunting Simulator - Nintendo Switch
- Track 37 species, each with realistic animal behaviors: big and Small game, predators, waterfowl.and many more
- Explore 12 expansive regions, using a drone if you'd like, based on real hunting areas in Europe and north America. Adapt to the elements as the weather and time of day dynamically change.
- Choose from AMONG 17 different firearms (rifles, bows and crossbows) including official winchester and browning Licensed weapons, and close to 50 essential accessories
- Improve your Shooting skills on the Shooting range and track all sorts of Prey in Free hunt
- Take Off on an adventure with three friends or with players from around the globe
Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition - Nintendo Switch
- AUTHENTIC SNIPING - Distance, gravity, wind and even your heart rate affect the shot
- MULTIPLAYER & CO-OP - Compete with up to 4 players local and 8 players online or play the Campaign, Over watch and Survival mode in 2 player co-op
- X-RAY KILL CAMERA - Watch bullets rip into organs, bones, and even vehicles, or turn it off to focus on the mission at hand
- ALL DLC INCLUDED - Includes 4 extra Campaign missions, extra weapons and more
- SWITCH EXCLUSIVE CONTROLS - Enhanced Pro Controller support and motion controls
This Is The Police 2 Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Switch
- Jump into a surprising mix of gameplay styles
- Participate in a harsh story where no one is completely innocent
- Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
Wasteland 2 - Nintendo Switch
- The Director's cut: overhauled graphics with fully redone character and level art, voice-over expanded with tens of thousands of lines, and new features make this the definitive version
- Turn-based tactical combat: tackle explosive and deadly squad-based combat encounters against the wasteland raiders, mutants, robots and more that will test the limits of your planning and tactics
- Your squad your way: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it Open with a rocket launcher
- A huge reactive story: with hundreds of choices and consequences at your disposal, with both short and long term reactivity to the players choices and 80-100 hours of gameplay
- Huge & customizable: dozens of hours of game. Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your rangers' Appearance. Over 150 weapons. Dozens of skills!
Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Nintendo Switch Deluxe Edition [Amazon Exclusive Bonus]
- Murder, They Wrote: Team up with a friend or play alone with an AI companion in the first modern co-op Wolfenstein adventure
- Escape From Paris: Wolfenstein: Young blood features the most open ended Wolfenstein experience to date. From a new base of operations located deep in the heart of the Paris Catacombs, plan how and when to attack and dismantle the Nazi Regime
- Sweatin’ the 80S: The wonder years, These are not. Featuring harrowing takes on Iconic Parisian Landmarks to Graffiti tagged streets, leather clad Nazis, and an all-new soundtrack inspired by the synth heavy tones of classic 80s action films
- Lock and load: Wield the latest advancements in power armor tech, weaponry, and armor to stamp out Nazi scum. Level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock new abilities, weapon attachments, gadgets, cosmetics, and more to complement your playstyle
- The deluxe edition includes the buddy pass and the Cyborg skin pack
- Contains digital download code. No cartridge included
CONTRA Rogue Corps - Nintendo Switch
- CONTRA ROGUE CORPS is an over the top run and gun game with fast paced ultra-violent combat. Offering both single and multiplayer options, CONTRA ROGUE CORPS is an incredible gameplay experience, alone, or with your friends.
- An action platformer with fast paced gameplay and Run & Gun style, with four available characters to select with diverse skills and specialty attacks.
- Play Campaign Multiplayer online with friends, and enjoy unique PVP game modes.
- In-game cut scenes and artwork produced by professional comic book artists and animators
- From the Producer of Contra 3 and Director Contra Hard Corps.
Transcripted: a Flash-based Fusion of Two Game Genres
(Score: 10/10) If you enjoy the shooting aspect of shooter games but also enjoy the mind-exercising aspect of puzzle games, then you will most definitely enjoy this combination of the two genres.
By commanding a technologically advanced nanobiological defense system, you break and disrupt the DNA chain around you while avoiding hostile bodies.
The objective of Transcripted is to break up the DNA strand. To do this, match at least three strands of the same color. This will break the matched strands. The DNA will then reform at the break. Continue doing this until you have filled the meter that is displayed at the top of each stage. Time is limited, so you must completely fill the meter quickly to be successful.
Collect cubes to launch at the DNA by first shooting down hostile bodies. Some, but not all, hostile bodies will drop cubes of various colors. Pick up a cube by running over it. While you have the cube, you are invulnerable to attack; however, your speed is also greatly decreased. You can only carry one cube at a time. Fire the cube at the DNA chain in the appropriate area to disrupt the chain.
While holding the cube, you will be given a separate timer that will indicate to you how long you can hold the cube before it disappears. Launch the cube before this meter goes down completely. The meter can be seen at the bottom-right hand corner of the screen.
At the bottom-left hand corner of the screen, you can view your health. Getting hit by hostile bodies and/or their bullets will decrease this meter. Avoid having this meter deplete completely to avoid losing the game.
As you destroy hostile bodies, you may encounter a number of other items that you can pick up to help you complete each stage. Items include everything from increasing the time you have to complete the stage to increasing your health.
At the end of each stage, you will be given a performance report. This report includes a time bonus based on the amount of time you have remaining, any combos you were able to complete, a level bonus, and total score bonus.
Transcripted is an exciting game that blends elements of both shooter and puzzle games. It is thus entertaining on multiple levels. First of all, you get the action of a shooter game, as you must shoot and dodge hostile bodies. There are also drops to be collected for any kills you make. The puzzle aspect of the game, however, keeps the traditional shooter on his or her feet with the constant thinking of where to place the next colored cube. Thinking ahead and planning accordingly are essential to success in this multi-genre game. Transcripted is a good demonstration of the type of game that can result from fusing two different types of gameplay.
Transcripted scores a 10/10 for its creativity and high level of entertainment value.