Best Shooting Games Ps4 in 2023
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts PS4 - PlayStation 4
- Play as a paid contractor, an assassin for hire and defeat your rivals.
- Enhanced Scope Mode offers the most realistic experience of intense sniping with a wide range of targets and hundreds ways to kill.
- Redesigned in-game HUD and UI with tactical tagging system to mark your enemies for death.
- An arsenal of new gadgets to play with including drones, remote sniper turrets, sticky bombs and toxic gas!
- Show off your stealth kills and execute silent takedowns to be rewarded for strategic, quiet play.
Days Gone - Playstation 4
- Harsh Open World: Using the power of PlayStation 4 and unreal engine 4, days one offers an incredibly realistic and detailed open world experience. But be careful— day and night cycles, all affect gameplay and enemy behavior
- Brutal Sandbox Combat: Perfect your gameplay with an endless combination of strategy and play in every situation. Craft customized items using pieces and parts found in the field, from brutal melee weapons to traps and more
- Compelling Story: At its core, days gone is about survivors and what makes them human: desperation, loss, madness, betrayal, friendship, brotherhood, regret, love and hope. It’s about how hope never dies
- Play as Deacon St.John, a bounty hunter facing a brutal struggle for survival while searching for a reason to live
Titanfall 2 - PlayStation 4
- Advanced, Action-Packed Gameplay – Whether fighting as a Pilot, the dominant force on The Frontier, or as a Titan, 20-foot tall war machines, Titanfall 2 provides an incredibly fun, fluid, and thrilling combat experience that is unmatched.
- Captivating Single Player Campaign – Step on to The Frontier as a Militia rifleman with aspirations of becoming a Pilot. Stranded behind enemy lines, and against overwhelming odds, you must team up with a veteran Vanguard-class Titan and uphold a mission you were never meant to carry out.
- Deeper Multiplayer Action – With six brand-new Titans, a host of deadly new Pilot abilities, an expanded customization system, new modes and much more, Titanfall 2 gives players the deeper Multiplayer experience they have been asking for.
- Play with Friends, or Make New Ones – The social tissue of Titanfall 2, Networks makes it fast and easy to play with friends old and new. Whether Social or Competitive, players will be able to create and join a variety of Networks that best suit their play styles and preferences.
World War Z - PlayStation 4
- Battle swarms of hundreds of zombies - the Swarm Engine seamlessly renders hordes of zombies in incredible firefights. Advanced gore systems offer gruesomely satisfying action.
- Coop story-driven campaigns - survive around the world, as unique groups tell their stories of perseverance.
- Fight other players for survival - several intense Player vs Player vs Zombies game modes complement the coop campaigns.
- Grow stronger - unlock powerful weapon upgrades and level 6 character classes to take on greater challenges.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition - PlayStation 4
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 is a story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal in a land soaked in the blood of civil war. You are an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in Georgia, near the Russian border.
- Ruthless warlords have taken over part of the area and it falls on you to prevent the entire country from collapsing into chaos. Explore large open maps with dynamic weather and a day/night cycle that actually impacts your play and decisions.
- Be a Sniper: Engage your targets from the long range. Factor in scope elevation, wind speed and direction, breath control and stance, along with weapon and bullet choice.
- Be a Ghost: Stalk your enemies and eliminate them silently with a broad variety of takedowns. The advanced stealth gameplay includes drone recon and vertical navigation.
- Be a Warrior: Wield a wide variety of advanced weapons and modify them to suit the needs of your mission and your own personal style. Choose from assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns, and even explosives.
Sniper Elite 4 - PlayStation 4
- Sniper Elite 4 is a third-person tactical shooter combining genre-defining ballistics and emergent stealth tactics across the largest and most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite game.
- Players assume the role of covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburn, who must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance.
- Fighting to help free their country from the yoke of Fascism, and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it begins.
- 1-2 player, dedicated co-op, adversarial multiplayer modes
PSVR Firewall Zero Hour - PlayStation 4
- The power of the PlayStation 4 system and PlayStation VR come together to deliver a realistic strategic shooter brought to life with the added immersive power of virtual reality
- Choose from 12 playable contractors from around the globe each with their own individual starting perk. Compliment your chosen contractor with a variety of upgradable weapons and skills
- Firewall Zero hour supports the PS VR aim Controller, enabling you to fully immerse yourself in the moment to moment action
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is an online action shooter RPG experience, where exploration and player progression are essential
- Save a country on the brink of collapse as you explore an open, dynamic, and hostile world in Washington, DC
- Fight together with your friends in online co-op or against others in competitive P2P
- Choose a unique class specialization to take on the toughest challenges with friends in a genre defining endgame
- Want more? Upgrade to the Gold Edition, featuring a Year 1 Pass with additional digital content and three day early access to the game
Watch Dogs 2 - PlayStation 4
- PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE Play future Mission Packs 30 days early on the PlayStation4
- EXPLORE THE MASSIVE AND DYNAMIC OPEN WORLD OF SAN FRANSISCO BAY Experience an incredible variety of game play possibilities in the winding streets of San Francisco, the vibrant neighborhoods of Oakland, and cutting edge Silicon Valley
- HACK EVERYTHING Every person, vehicle and connected device can be hacked. Take control of drones, cars, cranes, and more to use them as your weapon
- CONNECT WITH FRIENDS Play Co op and Player vs. Player activities in a seamless shared world
- YOU ARE IN CTRL Develop your skills and combine hacking, weapons and stealth to complete missions in ways that suit your playstyle
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
- Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. At its core, Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise where cinematic, immersive storytelling takes center stage as told through an unfolding large-scale war and epic battles that deliver an authentic Call of Duty experience
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies
- Delivering a rich and engaging narrative in a setting unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game, the campaign is a return to the franchise’s gritty, military roots throughout new environments never before seen in the franchise
- The player will embark on a classic war story about grand scale warfare; all set in a grounded future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system
The Top 5 First Person Shooters to Hit the Gaming Scene in Fall/Winter 2020
Fall and winter 2020 has a lot in store for First Person Shooter fans looking to get some fragging done for the holidays. Following are the top five First Person Shooter games to hit retail shelves in fall and winter 2020.
Halo: Reach- September 14, 2020
Halo: Reach is currently the most talked about video game on the internet and is said to be the last video game to bare the Halo name from Bungie Studios. Halo: Reach is the prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved and will fit nicely into the storyline of the other four Halo games. Halo: Reach will feature lots of new weapons, multiplayer modes, and tons of added in-game features. Halo: Reach is quite possibly the most anticipated game of 2020.
Call of Duty: Black Ops- November 09, 2020
Call of Duty: Black Ops is the seventh game in the popular Call of Duty series (CoD). Black Ops is set to take place in lots of cool locations like Cuba and Vietnam in one of the grittiest Call of Duty games yet. Call of Duty: Black Ops will also be more story driven and the detailed graphics of Call of Duty: Black Ops will rival the graphics of Halo: Reach. Black Ops is the highly anticipated new installment of Call of Duty and CoD fans around the globe are impatiently counting the days until Call of Duty: Black Ops is released.
Medal of Honor- October 12, 2020
Medal of Honor is by far the most controversial games of the year; if not the decade. Medal of Honor takes place in 2001 during the War in Afghanistan and has been torn to pieces by critics for allowing players to shoot at American soldiers while playing as Taliban soldiers. Despite the controversy, the 2020 Medal of Honor reboot is a well-balanced First Person Shooter with powerful game play, graphics, and sound that makes you feel as though you were actually in the game.
Gears of War 3 - TBA
Gears of War has been a very popular First Person Shooter game franchise on the Xbox 360 console and the third installment, Gears of War 3 will be a smash hit. Gears 3 will introduce four player campaign, three playable female characters, new weapons, a "Mech" suit, and special voice appearances by Ice-T and the new rap sensation Drake.
Fallout: New Vegas- October 19, 2020
Lots of people believe that Fallout: New Vegas is a sequel of the popular Fallout 3 game, but Fallout: New Vegas is a new standalone game in the well-received Fallout series. Fallout: New Vegas is part Frist Person Shooter part Role-Playing game and would best be described as a Role-Playing Shooter or Action Role-Playing Shooter. Although no characters from Fallout 3 appear in Fallout: New Vegas, New Vegas will be built upon the foundation of Fallout 3 and feature new weapons, special attacks, enemies/creatures, and lots more that will have fans excited this October 19, 2020.
For more, read Best Buy and Target's New Trade-In Games Policy Could Further Hurt the Gaming Industry , The Top 7 Halo: Reach Features Not Found in Any Other Halo Games , and The Top 5 Most Anticipated Game Sequels of 2020