Best Shooting Free Games For Pc in 2022
Alien SpaceCraft Free
- Fight Alien SpaceCraft
- Side Shooting Style Game
- Easy To Use Controls
- Retro Style Graphics
- Fun And Challenging For All Ages
torbofast adventure and free
Battle Tanks Supremacy : Future War Total Annihilation - Free
- Amazing Sound track
- Cool Graphics
Call for War - Sniper Duty WW2 Battleground
- World War II Battleground Shooter
- Maintain the legacy of your Nation
- Best FPS Shooter Gameplay
- Immersive Environment & Challenging Levels
- Multiple Weapons to Let you explore the Killing Spree
Block Warfare TV
- 100% destructible environment
- Place and destroy blocks
- Numerous weapons
- Several maps to play on
- It is simple to play.Tap on screen to survive in Game.
- You are targeted by zombies coming towards you continuously. You are in the situation of Do or Die. So decide your way and start running and start killing or dodging zombies.
- Run more and more to score high.
- Use Bullets to kill Zombies. Shoot all zombies or save your self.
- Spaceship games
- spaceship games free download
- spaceship games online
- spaceship games pc
- spaceship games android
- spaceship shooting games
- spaceship games for kids
- train games
- spaceship building games
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts PS4 - PlayStation 4
- Play as a paid contractor, an assassin for hire and defeat your rivals.
- Enhanced Scope Mode offers the most realistic experience of intense sniping with a wide range of targets and hundreds ways to kill.
- Redesigned in-game HUD and UI with tactical tagging system to mark your enemies for death.
- An arsenal of new gadgets to play with including drones, remote sniper turrets, sticky bombs and toxic gas!
- Show off your stealth kills and execute silent takedowns to be rewarded for strategic, quiet play.
Days Gone - Playstation 4
- Harsh Open World: Using the power of PlayStation 4 and unreal engine 4, days one offers an incredibly realistic and detailed open world experience. But be careful— day and night cycles, all affect gameplay and enemy behavior
- Brutal Sandbox Combat: Perfect your gameplay with an endless combination of strategy and play in every situation. Craft customized items using pieces and parts found in the field, from brutal melee weapons to traps and more
- Compelling Story: At its core, days gone is about survivors and what makes them human: desperation, loss, madness, betrayal, friendship, brotherhood, regret, love and hope. It’s about how hope never dies
- Play as Deacon St.John, a bounty hunter facing a brutal struggle for survival while searching for a reason to live
Use a Keyboard and Mouse on Your Xbox 360
Learn how to use a mouse/keyboard setup on your Xbox 360 for better accuracy and speed when playing first-person shooter games.
Enter the XFPS 360, an Xbox 360 add-on that will allow you to use a keyboard and mouse when playing games on your Xbox 360. They also have similar solutions for PlayStation 3 users. The many versions of the XFPS 360 can be purchased at their website HERE.
Once you have your XFPS 360, the setup process is quick and easy. First, plug the XFPS 360 into one of the USB ports on your Xbox 360, preferably one of the front ports for ease of access. Now, plug a wired Xbox 360 controller into another USB port on the console and turn the Xbox 360 on. The wired controller is needed so that the Xbox 360 will initially recognize the XFPS 360, but doesn't need to remain connected once the setup is complete.
To map Xbox 360 controller buttons to your keyboard or mouse, move the "default/set" switch on the XFPS 360 to "set." Press the "P" button on the XFPS 360 and when the "Program LED" light on the XFPS 360 turns on, press the button on the Xbox 360 controller you wish to map to a keyboard button. When the "Program LED" light on the XFPS 360 begins to blink, press the key on the keyboard or mouse button you wish to use as an equivalent to the Xbox 360 controller button. Repeat this process until all of the controller buttons are mapped.
Autofire can be activated for any buttons as well. This is done by moving the turbo switch on the XFPS 360 for the corresponding button to the "on" position. Keep in mind that many gamers on Xbox Live won't play with people using autofire, so you may get booted.
When using this setup, keep in mind that the keyboard/mouse configuration is perfect for FPS games, it won't work well with some other game types; experiment to see what works best for you.