10 Best Shooting Computer Games
Updated on: June 2023
Best Shooting Computer Games in 2023
OSTENT Light Gun Pistol Shooting Sport Video Game Compatible for Nintendo Wii Remote Controller Pack of 2
Gaming Mouse, Backlit Optical Game Mice Ergonomic USB Wired with 2400 DPI and 6 Buttons 4 Shooting for Pro Game PC Computer Laptop Desktop Mac (D.VA) (Pink)â€¦
- ★On-The-Fly DPI Switching: 4 Adjustable DPI Switch: 2400, 1600, 1200, 800 control your own speed freely. No need any driver, plug and play directly.
- ★User Friendly Design: Ergonomically design to fit different hand sizes, no fatigue even for a long time use
- ★Pink LED Light: Conforms to D.VA character color design, like touching tight fighting clothing. DPI button+ forward/backward button to turn on/ turn off light.
- ★Revolutionary scroll wheel system-analog strafe! Wheel pivots sideways for an extra analog axis that enables pinpoint precision, will never come off!
- ★Natural curves that fit snugly into your palm and smooth-gliding underside tips provide you with epic comfort and control.
LingAo Gaming Mouse, Backlit Optical Game Mice Ergonomic USB Wired with 2400 DPI and 6 Buttons 4 Shooting for Pro Game PC Computer Laptop Desktop Mac (Pink)
- Material:Made of high quality PVC
- Sensor Technology:Optical,luminescent mouse
- Characters:D.VA Reaper Genji;Source:Game OW LOL Anime FATE GUNDAM
- Colour may be a little different between CRT and LCD screens. PLEASE DON'T BUY if you are too sensitive to the slightest colour difference
HipShotDot Red Dot LED Aim Assist Mod for Television - Compatible with Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo - Works with All Shooter Games and FPS - Quick Or No Scope
- SHOOT FROM THE HIP - Shoot with pinpoint accuracy. No more zooming and taking your attention off the screen when using rifles.
- QUICK SCOPE - Down your targets faster than ever. Just put the Red dot aim assist on the victim and pull the trigger!
- NO SCOPE, NO PROBLEM - This Red dot sight for gaming lets you get a bead without zooming.
- EMP PROOF - Dominate hardcore matches with a permanent Red dot sight on any weapon style, even if the in-game sight goes away for some reason.
- IN-GAME ADVANTAGE - Leverage the advantage of an additional weapon attachment over the competition by instantly making any weapon more accurate.
- EASY INSTALLATION - The HipShotDot can be setup with just a few simple steps on any size TV.
- WORKS WITH ANY GAME - Perfect for 100’s Of first and third-person Shooter games including popular titles such as Fortnite, PUBG, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, Titanfall, Halo, Gears of War, the Division, Destiny, and many more. The HipShotDot is designed for television-use only. It can also be used during PC gaming, but if you're using a computer monitor be sure to protect it with the PC Compatible pack which includes a D-Series crosshair decal.
- WORKS WITH ANY SYSTEM - Hipshot dot is compatible with virtually any game system including popular consoles such as Xbox One, PS4, Switch, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, and more.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK - Airdrop Gaming sells quality products and if you are not happy with your purchase, we will give you a full refund or replacement. This does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, lightning, power surges, other acts of nature, or unauthorized product modification or repairs.
Onyehn 2Pairs Upgraded Version Metal Button Smart Phone Game Trigger L1 R1 Shooter Gamepad Joysticks Shooting Game for PUGB Controller Game Pad Accessories
- Spiral Design:The latest transmitter adopts a threaded rotary snap-on design, which can be adjusted to accommodate various models of mobile phones.Suggest 4.7-6.5 inch mobile phone
- Supported Devices: Designed for games on iPhone and android, Pubg, Fortnite, Knives Out, Rules of Survival, Survivor Royale, Battle Royale, Critical Ops.
- High Sensitive: L1R1 mobile triggers are sensitive to shoot and aim, no Power supply and driver needed, easy to use and high precision, increase your game score.
- Easy to Install: Mobile controller work with your bumper case on your phone but most cases you will have to remove to use just like any other triggers.
- Simple Operation: With the mobile controller, you can simultaneously move, turn, aim and shoot by using the index fingers to press the buttons, which can eliminate the trouble that use thumbs only to make all operations.
Gaming Mouse, Backlit Optical Game Mice Ergonomic USB Wired with 2400 DPI and 6 Buttons 4 Shooting for Pro Game PC Computer Laptop Desktop Mac (Pink)
- 1.Material:Made of high quality PVC
- 3. Sensor Technology:Optical,luminescent mouse
- 4.Characters:D.VA Reaper Genji;Source:Game OW LOL Anime FATE GUNDAM
- 5.Colour may be a little different between CRT and LCD screens. PLEASE DON'T BUY if you are too sensitive to the slightest colour difference
Nerf N Strike - Game only - Nintendo Wii
MKASYON Zapper Light Gun for Nintendo Wii Wireless Links Remote Controller Nunchuck Shooting Sport Games (2Pack)
- Add more realism to the Wii shooting games with this attachment gun,enhanced first person shooter experience.
- Easy-to-use device adds additions options and gameplay thrills.
- Detachable Nunchuk holder allows two way of using the gun.
- Try Zapper games (not included) for new challenges.
- Innovative design ensures quick release of the remote control from the attachment handle.
DoinMaster Bluetooth Gamepad Shooting AR Gun Joystick for Android iOS Phone iPhone iPad AR Game Controller with Motor Vibration
- Variety of games free download from AR GUN app! Virtual & augmented reality, unique gameplay!
- Lightning Connector Wireless Compatibility: Compatible with all of Android 4.0 or above and iOS 7.0 or above smart phones system, enjoy a true wireless console experience on your game console or PC via Bluetooth, makes no hassle when it comes to setting it up.
- Smartphone Bracket and Rechargeable Battery: Bundled with the controller is a Foldable and Retractable bracket designed to securely hold any smartphone in place, from small 4.0-inch devices to the 6.0-inch phablets. Moreover, it can be easily angled for optimal viewing.
- Ergonomic Design: One of the most notable additions to the highly ergonomic is the textured grip. Not only does it make holding the AR Gaming Gun more pleasant, but it is also much more stable in your hands.
- With Motor Vibration Function: Comfortable feel, built-in somatosensory vibration motor function, vibration feedback when shooting, dynamic and realistic, bring you an immersive experience. (Continous using time: ≥48 Hours, with vibration:≥6 Hours)
Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition - Playstation 3
XCM XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus: Product Review
The XCM XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus, available from Divineo, is your best alternative to the Xbox 360 controller for first person shooter games and works pretty well to boot.
Ease of Use, Performance: 18/25, Look amp; Feel: 21/25,
Features 21/25, How much I enjoy 24/25
I hate the Xbox 360 controller with a passion and I hate reviewing first person shooters using the Xbox 360 controller. Okay, maybe hate is a bit strong but I do not look forward to them. I am an avid computer gamer and have owned so many games I have lost count but I just love first person shooters.
I still have fond memories of Ghost Recon and all the first games in that series and other Tom Clancy greats, but the graphics for them are just not up to today's standards. I have some new ones I am really liking to replace those games of the past, Battlefield: Bad Company and Frontlines: Fuel of War are my current games of choice for fun.
But when it comes to games on the XBox 360 I have none that I really enjoy until the current one I purchased for reviewing a few things tied to the XBox 360. I went out and put down my own money on Rainbow Six: Las Vegas 2 and am not disappointed in the least with the game, but the controls using the Xbox 360 controller are terrible. I just cannot get the cursor or firing reticule to go where I want it to and moving is like walking through dense brush.
Let's forget about actually moving around and firing as I can't even get the guy on screen to move in the direction I want much less get the gun pointed toward the enemy. I have tried using the controller over time and my control has improved a little and that is not going to change much more over time.
Enter the latest version of the XCM XFPS controller adapter for the Xbox 360, XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus, yes the tan one. The XCM XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus that I received came from Divineo.com and I thank them for their review sample. The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus is the latest version with some internal improvements but nothing on the outside has changed except the color.
Those internal improvements make all the difference in gaming and actually make gaming on the XBox fun, at least for this avid PC gamer. The newest version has almost completely gotten rid of the dead zones that make the previous version less useable, the main thing that this little gem does is allows you to use your keyboard and mouse for controls on your XBox 360 very well.
The XCM XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus is an adapter for the Xbox 360 that plugs into the USB connection on the XBox 360 console and allows you to connect a USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse. You can also connect PlayStation 2 adapters like the controllers, guitars and racing wheels. The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus is compatible with quite a variety of mice and keyboards but I have found that more simple mice are a bit better for use with the 3.0 Sniper Plus.
I think, but am not sure, that there is some kind of simple analog process that makes it easier for the device if the mouse you use is not very complicated with all kinds of additional signals going through it. A simpler mouse with a regular optical sensor seems to work the best like general mice; my gaming mice do not work as well or respond any better than a lower cost one.
I have tried several mice like the Logitech G-5, a few Razer mice and a couple of lower cost ones and the simple but cheap ones seem to respond better. The mice that are designed for gaming usually have extra electronics inside that deal with sensitivity and extra controls that I think add to the problems with the adapter.
The generic mice, but still optical and good for regular use and this adapter, works very well as there are no extra signals and things to "confuse" the XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus. I have been using a GE mouse that has an optical sensor and the PS/2 connection and this seems to work the best out of the six mice I have tried with it. I have not found any mice that I own and reviewed that just did not work with the XFPS adapter but some just did not respond as well as others and these usually were the ones with all the extras on the mouse like gaming mice.
You can connect a USB keyboard and mouse or a PS/2 type but the keyboard does not seem to matter as much like the mouse does, any keyboard works just as well. I have used several keyboards and have not had any problems with any of the keyboards, USB and PS/2, with the XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus. The keyboard makes a great control scheme for FPS games so you have more keys for things like weapons selection and being able to program keys for your personal preference.
The PS2 connection allows you to connect any of your PlayStation 2 controllers like guitars, the Dual Shock controller, racing wheels and others sold for the PS2. I do not have any PlayStation controllers so could not comment on how this worked. I do have the Smart Joy Frag adapter that allows you to connect a PS/2 mouse and PS/2 keyboard to the XFPS adapter PS2 connection to add some better dead zone corrections.
The previous XFPS versions had some pretty poor dead zone control and you actually needed the Smart Joy Frag to get rid of these areas of control loss. The current adapter, XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus, does not need the Smart Joy Frag to get rid of the dead zones in the controller as it has been updated to get rid of them.
The dead zones are areas of the joysticks on the Xbox 360 controller where the controller can be bumped and not respond, a dead zone. These are usually very small just so that you can accidentally move the stick slightly and not have anything register on the screen or console system. The first few versions of the XFPS had too large a dead zone and needed to be redesigned or tweaked to get rid of these dead zones and now the third version has gotten this fixed completely.
The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus works almost as well as a PC with mouse and keyboard for an FPS game but not quite as well, the gaming mice on a PC do work better. I think this is the fact that the signals are being translated from a source the console was not designed for but I am not an electronics genius. All I do know is that the keyboard and mouse work very well with the XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus and they have solved the problems with the dead zones.
The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus only comes with the adapter itself and instructions but to use it you will need a wired Microsoft XBox 360 controller. You cannot use the wireless one because the adapter needs to connect directly to the console without any issues so they designed it for use with a wired controller. The wired controller does not cost that much, I picked up a used one at GameStop for $25 but should be considered when purchasing the XFPS if you do not already have one.
The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus has sensitivity controls to allow you to change how fast each axes of the mouse moves on screen as well as a turbo switch for each button. In some games the turbo switch will auto-fire the controls depending on what each is configured for and you can also change controls on the keyboard and mouse.
The XFPS allows you to change the key mapping of both the mouse and keyboard to allow you to change any control to another. This is easily done with the program button and you just press the program button, press the key you want to remap and then press the key or button you want to map it to. Once you have remapped any keys it will save this remapped scheme even if you turn off the console or unplug the adapter.
You can also restore the default configuration by simply pressing and holding the program button so you can quickly get rid of a stored configuration and use the default or remap for another game. This may be a hassle if you have a few games you play and want to customize for each game but there really is no other solution for connecting a keyboard and mouse to an XBox 360.
The instructions show the keyboard and mouse functions compared to the Xbox 360 controllers for default positions as well as the PS2 defaults. They also have complete instructions on remapping keys, pretty easy actually, and connection with the XBox 360 and PS2 devices.
I really enjoy gaming on the XBox 360 with a decent controller and the keyboard and mouse is the only way I can really play a first person shooter, or at least the mouse for aiming. I have played with another controller for the PlayStation 3, the Frag FX by Splitfish, but that's another article. The XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus is a great hardware accessory for the XBox 360 console and the only way to play FPS games.
I highly recommend the XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus for great gaming control and a fantastic way to connect a keyboard and mouse as well as other controllers to the XBox 360 console. You can find the XFPS 3.0 Sniper Plus at Divineo.com for purchase.