Best Sd Card For Shooting Video in 2023
SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXY-128G-GN4IN
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS I card reader (sold separately)] | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video(1) and sequential burst mode photography, (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. Compatibility - Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices; UHS video speed class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions(3): Temperature Proof, WaterProof, shock Proof, and X ray Proof, (3)Card only
- Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty (30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty; See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in our region)
- Rescue PRO Deluxe 2 data recovery software download offer (Registration required; Terms and conditions apply), for restoring accidentally deleted images
SanDisk 128GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXV5-128G-GNCIN
- Shot speeds up to 70MB/s, transfer speeds up to 150MB/s requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds; | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.;1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec
- Perfect for Shooting 4K UHD video(1) and sequential burst mode photography | (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video Support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.Operating temperature:-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, Designates a Performance Option Designed to Support Real time video recording with UHS Enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions(3): temperature Proof, WaterProof, shock Proof, and x ray Proof | (3)Card only
- Lifetime Limited manufacturer Warranty (30 year Warranty in Germany, Canada and regions Not recognizing lifetime Warranty)
SanDisk 128GB Extreme MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos(2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready(2) with UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30)(5)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app performance (8)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof(4)
- Get the SanDisk memory zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play)(3)
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty (30 year warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime; See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region)
- Order with your Alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'
SanDisk 64GB Ultra SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - 100MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card - SDSDUNR-064G-GN6IN
- Fast for better pictures and Full HD video(2) | (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- From 32GB to 256GB(1) to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video(2) | (1)1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes Actual user storage less
- Exceptional video recording performance with UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)(5) and Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)(2) | (5)UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Quick transfer speeds up to 100MB/s* | *Up to 100MB/s[64GB-256GB; 90MB/s for 32GB] read speed; write speed lower Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty(3) | (3)See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region
Lexar Professional 633x 64GB SDXC UHS-I Card, 2-Pack (LSD64GCB1NL6332)
- High-speed, Class 10 performance—leverages UHS-I (U1 or U3 depending on capacity) technology for a read transfer speed up to 95MB/s (633x).
- Capture high quality images of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Enjoy shooting longer without changing cards—large capacity options up to 1TB
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Limited lifetime product support
SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 SDXC UHS-I Memory Card up to 80MB/s (SDSDUNC-064G-GN6IN)
- Great for Compact to midrange Point and Shoot digital Cameras and camcorders
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards, Allowing You To Take Pictures And Transfer Files Quickly
- Exceptional video recording performance with class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p); Compatibility : SDHC I/SDXC I devices
- Quick transfer speeds up to 80MB/s and WaterProof, temperature Proof, X ray Proof, magnet Proof, shockProof
- 10 year Limited Warranty
Lexar Professional 1667X 128GB SDXC Uhs-II/U3 Card (LSD128CBNA1667)
- Get high-speed performance with UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer Speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080P full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Large capacity options up to 256GB let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices and backed by limited lifetime product support
Trail Camera Viewer SD Card Reader - 4 in 1 SD and Micro SD Memory Card Reader to View Hunting Game Camera Photos or Videos on Smartphone, Camouflage
- 【Compatible Devices】 Four kinds of interfaces are supported; Almost all your devices are supported; IOS, Windows OS, Linux, Mac OS and Android are supported
- 【Compatible Cards】 Supporting TF (micro-SD) and SD memory card. Compatible with ALL trail camera brands including Bushnell, Moultrie, StealthCam, Reconyx, Browning, Wild Game Innovations, etc.
- 【Easy to Manage Data & Share in Real Time】 Super speed & high capacity allow you to manage all your data and files directly on this card reader and to share the beautiful moments of your journey with your best friends or on social networking sites in real time
- 【Plug and Play】 No driver is required on the compatible devices. It is very convenient for using at anytime and anywhere
- 【Perfect for Trail Camera】 Perfect for hunters to view images/videos on site! Simply insert the card, you could easily view, delete, or share the videos or pictures catched by your game camera
PNY 128GB Elite Performance Class 10 U3 SDXC Flash Memory Card
- Sequential read speed of up to 95MB/s
- Class 10, U3 rating delivers speed and performance for burst mode HD photography and 4K Ultra HD videography
- Record, store and share videos, photos, music, files and more across device
- Compatible with point & shoot cameras, DSLR cameras, standard & advanced HD-enabled video cameras, and more
- Reliable & Durable: Magnet Proof, Shock Proof, Temperature Proof, Waterproof
Micro Center 32GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD Card (2 Pack)
- Full size SD card, 32GB SDHC flash memory card 2 pack. Not compatible with mobile phones due to physical dimensions
- SDHC card Read speed: 60MB/s, Write speed: 10MB/s, allowing quick picture shooting and file transfer
- Class 10 speed rating ensures even and sustained video recording performance for full HD videos
- SDHC supporting devices ONLY. Not backward compatible and legacy devices may not be supported. Consult your device specifications for compatibility
- 3-year limited warranty. Rugged construction to resist damage. SDHC memory cards can ONLY be used with SDHC / SDXC host devices, will NOT work with SD host devices. Look for the SDHC / SDXC logo on host devices to ensure compatibility
Digital Memory Cards: What to Consider Before Buying
A guide to digital cameras and memory cards.
Different digital cameras use different types of digital memory cards. When buying a new camera, it often comes with a memory card. But these are often quite small in size, and depending on your camera's resolution, the card probably won't store very many photographs.
Buying additional memory cards is important for even the most casual photographer. Having additional space available before your card fills up ensures that you will always have room for that one last photograph when you can't get to a computer immediately to download your images.
Size and Storage
The amount of images that your card will hold relates directly to the image size your camera produces. For example, a 256 MB card will hold approximately 283 images made by a 2 MP camera, or only 75 images in a 7 MP camera. Most camera manufacturers provide a chart to show how many images will fit onto various sized memory cards at different image settings. You can find this chart in your camera's manual and often on the manufacturer's website, as well.
Memory Card Speed
Another important factor to consider is the card's speed. Memory cards vary in speed, which determines how fast information is written to the card or pulled off of the card and onto your computer. The faster your card is, the faster your camera will store the image to the card and be ready to take the next photograph. The cost of memory cards is also related to the speed of the card. So, a 24x card will be much faster than a 4x card, but it will typically be more expensive.
Sometimes a memory card will become corrupted or unreadable. Manufacturers such as Lexar and SanDisk have software that is packaged with their higher end cards that will often recover the photographs. There are additional image recovery software options available online for download, but often at a cost to the consumer. There are many things that can leave a card unreadable and this often happens at the most inopportune times. This is just another reason why having an additional memory card available is important.
The easiest way to get your digital camera's images from the memory card and onto your computer is by using one of the many different types of memory card readers. They come in a variety of interfaces to match with the type of card you have, as well as your preferred computer interface, firewire or USB. The type of card reader you use, as well as its interface, also relates directly to the amount of time it takes for your computer to import the card's image data, so consider this when shopping for both your memory cards and card readers.