10 Best Rifle Scope For Long Distance Shooting
Updated on: June 2023
Best Rifle Scope For Long Distance Shooting in 2023
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red and Green Illuminated Gun Scope with Free Mount
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Field Of View: 28 ft @ 100 yards
- Click Value: 1/8 inch @ 100 yards
- Illuminated Type of the rifle scope: Red and Green
Monstrum Alpha Series 6-24x50 First Focal Plane FFP Rifle Scope with MOA Reticle | Black
- High performance tactical rifle scope with 6-24x magnification for mid to long distance shooting out to 1000+ yards
- Functionally designed first focal plane MOA reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Equipped with an adjustable objective lens - or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with a 30mm sealed, nitrogen charged tube for resistance to water and fog
- 6061 grade aluminum construction with a rugged MIL-STD 8625 type III hard anodized outer finish
Sniper brand LT 6-24x50AOmm Rifle Scope Matte Black
- Multi-coated optics - clear view of target, good quality glass - great value for money
- 16 inch full-size scope, 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Body
- Ball Bearing Windage/Elevation precise adjustments
- Shock-tested for .308, includes Picatinny rings, Sunshade, Lens-Caps, Battery, Lens Cloth (comes ready to mount and zero in)
- Holds zero - please read customer reviews
Gogogo Sport 1200 Yards Laser Range Finder, Hunting with Flagpole Lock - Ranging - Speed and Scan 6X Rangefinders with USB Cable
- 【Laser Rangefinder for Hunting】-- Class 1, 905nm laser type, 6X Magnification, 7-degree field angle, distance range 5-650Y/1200yds, 150+yds/170+yds to Flag. Provides fast measurement with accuracy ±1m, LCD Digital display, with Pinsensor & Vibration & Slope Technology
- 【3 Mode & Easy to Use】-- 3 Mode to Choice: Distance Measure & Normal Scan Mode, Golf Mode and Speed Mode: Normal Scan Mode is for distance measurements when you hold down the power button, the data on the LCD screen will change as you move. The second Golf mode will show us the angle and slope-adjusted distance, real distance between golfer and flag; Last one is Speed mode, Press "M" Button to change measure mode
- 【Unique Design & Battery USB Charging】-- Gogogo Sport range finder for hunting with clear optics, Sizes 106x 72 x 40 mm and weight 184g, perfect for carrying while hunting or Golf, durable body, Different from others with External 3.7V 900mah rechargeable lithium battery, this one use Built-in rechargeable battery for the device
- 【Hunting Rangefinder】-- Designed for hunting and can measure both distance and speed. Provides distance data needed for accurate shots to avoid spooking your target. Give you an amazing experience of hunting.
- 【Full Accessories and 100% Satisfaction Promise】-- Complete laser rangefinder hunting set, including 1x Rangefinder, 1x Carrying Pouch, 1x USB Cable, 1x Strap, 1x Cleaning cloth and 1x Manual. Gogogo Sport Provide 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support
Barska AC11084 Varmint 10-40x50 Rifle Scope Mil Dot Reticle Adjustable Objective
- Versatile riflescope ideal for varmint hunting, target shooting, and long-range shooting
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction and unsurpassed accuracy
- Easy-grip extra-high windage and elevation turrets for added precision
- Large objective lenses; multicoated optics for brightness and clarity
- Available in several sizes and reticle types; limited lifetime warranty
Monstrum Tactical 6-24x50 First Focal Plane (FFP) Rifle Scope with Illuminated Rangefinder Reticle and Adjustable Objective (Flat Dark Earth)
- High precision tactical rifle scope with 6-24x magnification, a 50mm objective lens, and an eye relief of 4-4.5 inches
- Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Equipped with an adjustable objective lens - or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- Touch-button controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities, for better reticle visibility at night or in low light in environments
- Package also includes set of high profile picatinny scope rings, a detachable honeycomb filter sunshade, a set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers, a felt drawstring carrying bag, a lint free cleaning cloth, and one CR2032 3V battery
Roxant Authentic Blackbird High Definition Spotting Scope with Zoom - Rubber Armor, Fully Multi-Coated Optical Glass Lens + BAK4 Prism. Includes Tripod & Case + Lifetime Replacement
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - Compact Precision Spotting Scope With ZOOM 12-36x50 (Includes Premium Portable, Foldable, Handled Tripod and Carrying Case and Lens Caps) 45 Degree Angled Eyepiece Allows Practical Comfortable Viewing
- WEATHERPROOF RUBBER ARMOR CONSTRUCTION - Rugged Non-Slip With A LARGE, "Smooth Glide" Textured Focus Ring ON the main barrel, (NOT a tiny separate knob above) + No Slip Comfort Molded Grip. Special Features - Extendable/Retractable Eyepiece For Use WITH Or WITHOUT Glasses + Extendable Sunshade Built Onto The Main Barrel To Reduce Glare. Large Objective Lens Allows Superior Light Transmission And A Bright WIDE View
- PERFECT FOR NATURE - Wildlife, Outdoor Activities, Stargazing, Vacations, Hunting, Survival Training, Target Shooting, Bird Watching, Hiking, Camping, etc. Powerful Enough To Be Useful, Portable Enough To Be Convenient.
- HIGH DEFINITION MILITARY GRADE OPTICS - Optical Glass With Superior BAK4 Prism and Fully Multi Coated All Glass Lens which guarantees superior light transmission and brightness for optimal crystal clear viewing even for law enforcement applications. Our scope with ANY standard tripod, But, one VERY IMPORTANT feature is our METAL mounting screw (not plastic like our competitors) This means your scope is SAFE and won’t accidentally snap off your tripod.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - We’re A Small Family Company Based in the US. We Only Sell Products We Use Ourselves. We Completely Stand Behind Our Blackbird Scope. If You Have Any Questions or Issues, We Promise To Take Care Of You With Personal Service. You’re 100% Covered With Our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. We're building our business one happy customer at a time.
Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod, 45-Degree Angled Eyepiece, Optics Zoom 39-19m/1000m for Target Shooting Bird Watching Hunting Wildlife Scenery (20-60x60) Green
- ✅【High Magnification】This spotting scope features a powerful zoom magnification range that adjustable 20x to 60x magnification,45 degree angled eyepiece ergonomic design allows more comfortable viewing. Field-of-view is 39-19m/1000m, brings nature closer to you than ever. Perfect for target shooting, hunting, bird watching wildlife, spotting moon, traveling, hiking, camping, archery, astronomy etc
- ✅【Fully Multi-coated Lens】The lens are all fully multi-coated and features BAK4 roof prism to increases light transmission and delivers bright, clear, high-contrast images even in low-light conditions. For long range viewing, a dual focus wheel system enables fast and fine-tuning focus adjustment,allows you to lock onto your target and zoom in for more detail clearly
- ✅【Durable Construction】High-quality rubber armor provides non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external protection. Built-in retractable sunshade reduces glare, come with tripod allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles
- ✅【Waterproof Fogproof 】The waterproof spotting scope provides exceptional performance in the most rugged conditions. the spotter scope optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope, fogproof barrel is filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging, completely protection for all weather conditions
- ✅【Emarth VIP Customer Service】 - Emarth offers lifetime VIP customer service for our customers, you are welcome to contact us if any problem with our optics products, our special line service will work hard to put a smile back on your face
Rifle Scope Combo C4-16x50EG Dual Illuminated with Laser sight 4 Holographic Reticle Red/Green Dot for Weaver/Rail Mount
- Rifle scope advantage：High grade fully coated optical lens, Dry nitrogen filled with waterproof,shock proof,fog proof. Magnification：4x-16x suit for any W/ 22mm Rail Mount Picatinny Rail,Made of Aluminium with High grade fully coated optical lens,1200G shockproof and 100% waterproof & fogproof test would keeps the scope more solid makes you can shoot more,1/4" Fingertip Resettable Windage & Elevation adjustments provide a wide range adjustment.
- The scope is Red and green Multi-X reticles with 5 levels；Exit Pupil：3.3mm-10mm；Field of View：10' ~ 27' @ 100yards；Eye Relief：3" ~ 3.4"；Windage & Elevation Click Value：1/4' @ 100 yards;With 50mm Beautiful Flower Object Lens makes your scope become unique in Amazon.High grade fully coated optical lens, High quality matte black finish,Dry nitrogen filled with makes 100% waterproof,shock proof,fog proof.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece with 1/4" Fingertip Resettable Windage & Elevation Adjustments.Red laser Reaching Distance about 100-200m，Detachable Green laser sight with independent switch,Best Choice for Shooting-With Long Eye Relief:66.8-99.06mm，Field of View:13.41-40.38 @100yards,Exit Pupil:3.3mm-10mm.Wide Magnification 4X-16X provide you a big view at 200-1000YARDS.5 Levels Red and Green Illuminated adjustment brings a better view in dark environment.
- Three Parts with More Functions-Plus With Electric control red dot sight and red laser is good for quick acquisition of close quarter and fast moving targets.The distance is about 200-500m for the laser,When you are aiming at a big deer or other prey at 300m that would save more time.The other side of this scope you can easily install the other equipment such as flashlight,which helps you more in dark hunting environment.
- Integrated rails offers ample space for accessories.Best Customer Service for Everyone.
CREATIVE XP HD Spotting Scope with Tripod 20-60x80mm - BAK 4 Prism Spotting Scopes for Target Shooting Hunting Astronomy Bird Watching - 100% Waterproof Shockproof IP67 - Phone Adapter and Clicker
- 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛-𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗦 get blurry at higher zoom, can’t focus smoothly or their eye relief is too small, our HD Spotting Scope offers 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 & 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥 viewing even at 60X magnification without any chromatic aberrations. The 2 Fine Focus Knobs allow for 𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗛 accurate focusing to get a detailed 𝗩𝗜𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧 image and the adjustable large Eye Relief 17-12mm is very comfortable. – “𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬”
- 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗣 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘, 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗭𝗢𝗢𝗠 & 𝗙𝗢𝗖𝗨𝗦 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗬 – You want to see your 𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗦 from 300 yards away, 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬 Jupiter’s stripes and moons, 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗬 a Gull Billed Tern in flight or a mother bear and her cubs from a mile away. CreativeXP designed the 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥 rugged spotting scope. The Fully Multi-Coating eliminates reflections and makes the lenses Scratch Resistant. – 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙
- 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛-𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 – CreativeXP is an American family business and all our products are tested & developed by optics experts. The GlassHawk Scope is NITROGEN PURGED with a Sealed O-Ring to 100% PREVENT any water, FOG or shock damage and the BAK4-Prisms offer a BRIGHTER FIELD VIEW and CIRCULAR exit pupil. Don’t worry about the sun with the EXTENDABLE Sunshade. – 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
- 𝗔 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 – If you are looking for an INNOVATIVE gift for a someone loved, the GlassHawk will get anyone excited. With an 80mm Objective Lens and 60x ZOOM, you can see the markings on an Asiatic Dowitcher, a deer’s antlers or improve your target shooting. The GIFT includes 1. Tripod 2. Protective Case 3. Cell Phone Adapter 4. Photo Clicker. *Compatible with Vortex, Leupold, Nikon and Bushnell Tripods. – 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬
- 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗬 – The CreativeXP GlassHawk is designed to last FOREVER with a NON-SLIP Rubber Cover, NITROGEN Filling & Sturdy Eyepiece. Use it for Target Shooting, Hunting, Stargazing, Bird Watching, Wildlife Monitoring or Law Enforcement and we guarantee that the GlassHawk GOT YOUR BACK. If you aren’t 110% HAPPY with your HD Spotting Scopes, contact us and our US-based customer care will help you via phone 6466008243 or email. 𝗪𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦
Book Review: 'Up from Zero' by Paul Goldberger
Manhattan's World Trade Center consisted of two towers, four smaller buildings and a 47-story high-rise. The towers became known as a symbol of New York, and were prominently featured on every postcard of the Manhattan skyline.
Manhattan's World Trade Center, designed by architect Minoru Yamasaki, was completed in 1973. It consisted of two towers, four smaller buildings and a 47-story high-rise. The towers were the tallest buildings in the world for a whole year, until the Sears Tower in Chicago surpassed them. The towers became known as a symbol of New York, and were prominently featured on every postcard of the Manhattan skyline. 50,000 people worked there, from all over the world.
Then came September 11, 2001, when life, not only in the United States but around the world, changed forever. In a well-coordinated attack, terrorists hijacked passenger planes and crashed two of them into the towers. In the aftermath, all seven buildings in the complex were destroyed and almost 3,000 people died. What was once a thriving center of life became a site of desolation - Ground Zero.
Paul Goldberger writes:
"There is no instruction manual to tell a city what to do when its tallest buildings are suddenly gone, and there is a void in its heart. There is no road map to lead its officials and its citizens along the route of renewal, no guidebook to help them figure out whether renewal, in fact, is what they even want. When the twin towers of the World Trade Center - the two tallest skyscrapers in New York and each the second tallest in the United States - were destroyed on September 11, 2001, there was not only no precedent for dealing with the enormity of the loss, there was no system for figuring out what should happen next:
Should the towers be put back?
Should they be replaced by a triumphant substitute or by a sober memorial?
Or would it be better if nothing at all were built where these buildings had been?
Who should be empowered to decide all of this, and by what means?
Should it be done right away, with the wounds raw, or in a few years, when people would feel different about this piece of land?
And who should pay for it?"
Author Paul Goldberger is intimately acquainted with the city of Manhattan, having spent more than 25 years at The New York Times, where he won the Pulitzer Prize for his architectural criticism, and he's been the architectural critic for the New Yorker magazine for the last seven years.
He's also intimately acquainted with the architectural world, and the world of big business, and the world of politics, all of which was on display in the weeks and months following the aftermath of the attack, and brings us into that world in this well-written chronicle.
The Lower Manhattan Development Corporation, under the chairmanship of John C. Whitehead, was created by Governor George Pataki to supervise the rebuilding of the World Trade Center. They released their ideas for the site the summer of 2002, but the designs were not well received by the public. So the corporation decided to make it a design competition open to all architects. Each design was to include "office and commercial space, facilities for cultural events, public areas, and a memorial to the victims of the September 11 attacks."
Up From Zero is a fascinating chronicle, not only of the genuinely sincere efforts to create a fitting memorial to the victims of 9/11, but also of the inevitable human flaws, foibles and politicking that worked behind the scenes, as big business and insurance companies debated who should have to pay for the land and the rebuilding, as architects did battle among themselves over whose design was best, to the families of all of the victims who each desired something different as a tribute to their loved ones.
As Goldberger puts it at the end:
"The disappointment of Ground Zero is in part a failure of time. If the original architecture of the World Trade Center demonstrated a great fallacy of America in the 1960s - the fallacy of size, the beliefs that bigger was always better and that American might and power could solve any problem - the planning process since September 11 demonstrates the fallacy of America in the 1990s and beyond, which is the fallacy speed, the belief that faster is always better.
Faster is not better when you are trying to get beyond tragedy, because it denies the reality of mourning and of human nature, which is that psychological wounds take as much, if not more, time to heal than physical wounds and that you cannot rebuild a city successfully when you do not know entirely what you want it to be and when the wounds are still fairly raw.
We have demonstrated many things in the in the rebuilding process, but patience is not one of them. We rushed into it, desperate to renew, as if building quickly would prove to the terrorists that our culture was strong and able and still on top of the world. But the pressure to build quickly was also, in part, a pressure to avoid rethinking the site from the beginning and to consider what alternative uses might, in the long run, serve the city better."
Table of Contents
1) Architecture Takes the Stage
2) Rockefeller's Vision: The Original World Trade Center
3) Reclaiming the Skyline: The Decision to Rebuild
4) The Future of Memory: Finding Common Ground for Money and Culture
5) Listening to the City: What Matters and Who Decides?
6) Fitting It All On Sixteen Acres
7) Boldness and Vision: The Public Demands More
8) The Innovative Design Study
9) Making Things Better: The City Responds to the Designs
10) Architecture as Democracy: Building A Consensus
11) Libeskind and THINK: Design Gets Personal
12) The Marriage of Politics and Building
13) An Unnatural Hybrid: The Collaboration of Childs and Libeskind
14) The Memorial Competition
15) Reflecting Absence
16) Commerce and Culture at Ground Zero
Epilogue: The Limits of Architecture
Sources and Acknowledgments