10 Best Psvr Shooting Games
Updated on: June 2023
Best Psvr Shooting Games in 2023
PSVR Aim Controller Firewall Zero Hour Bundle - PlayStation VR
Farpoint - PlayStation VR
- Traverse an unnerving alien world as you search for survivors and a way home.
- Master various weapons - from charged plasma rifles to a railgun - in the fight through packs of hostile alien life.
- Explore and fight together with a friend in 2 player co-op.
PSVR Firewall Zero Hour - PlayStation 4
- The power of the PlayStation 4 system and PlayStation VR come together to deliver a realistic strategic shooter brought to life with the added immersive power of virtual reality
- Choose from 12 playable contractors from around the globe each with their own individual starting perk. Compliment your chosen contractor with a variety of upgradable weapons and skills
- Firewall Zero hour supports the PS VR aim Controller, enabling you to fully immerse yourself in the moment to moment action
Bravo Team - PlayStation VR
- Intense immersive action: bravo team takes you on a heart-pumping journey of intense combat and split-second decision making.
- Total control: bravo team puts you directly into the action. you'll need to Lean around corners to take out targets or Duck for cover if under Fire.
- Decisions under Fire: you'll make constant split-second tactical decisions about when to take cover, when to Reload, and when to engage.
Firewall Zero Hour (PS4 VR)
- PlayStation VR Headset
- PlayStation 4 Camera
VR Worlds - PlayStation VR
- The London Heist -Immerse yourself in London's gritty criminal underworld as you step into the shoes of an east-end gangster. Relive the dramatic heist shootout and survive a high speed getaway.
- Ocean Descent -Descend through the breath-taking layers of the ocean as a rookie diver and experience the incredible marine life all around you.
- VR Luge-Feel the exhilaration of an illegal street race down perilous roads as you lay inches off the ground on your luge board.
- Scavengers Odyssey -Board your dynamic all-terrain alien craft, explore a treacherous nebula and attempt to recover a highly coveted, ancient artefact..
- Danger Ball-Enter THE competitive sporting event of the future where victory is everything. Master your skills, destroy your rivals and survive to win the tournament. Win or be destroyed.
PSVR Aim Controller - PlayStation 4
- Precise and intuitive aiming for compatible PlayStation VR shooter games
- Advanced motion sensing and light tracking technology
- Ergonomic two handed control
- Immersive vibration feedback
Gungrave VR - 'loaded Coffin' Edition - PlayStation 4
- A virtual reality headset is required to play the game, but not included
- Multiple perspectives to master - fight through intense levels, with some taking place in free-moving third-person and some in first-person (both stationary and mobile)
- A legendary pedigree - gun grave VR showcase the return of character Designer Yoshiro nigh tow (trigon) and original gun grave designers at Red entertainment, giving Grave and mica upgraded Designs
- Broad Language support - fully-voiced in English and Japanese, and offers the following Language options for text: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese
- Kick their ass! - play how you want with three difficulty levels: normal, hard, and kick-ass. Are you hardcore enough to take down the oarsmen in kick-ass mode
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood - PlayStation VR
- Strap yourself in for the most disturbing rollercoaster ride you'll ever take.
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood - a virtual reality experience to strike fear into the hearts of every trigger-happy arcade shooter fan.
- Arm yourself to the teeth then blast your way through a horde of enemies and monsters coming at you from all angles
- Fight your nightmares with 6 different dual wielded weapons, from trusty pistols and shotguns to explosive flare guns – you’ll need whatever you can get your hands on to fight your way out
PSVR Aim Controller Farpoint Bundle - PlayStation 4
- Traverse an unnerving alien world as you search for survivors and a way home.
- Master various weapons, from charged plasma rifles to a railgun, in the fight through packs of hostile alien life.
- Explore and fight together with a friend in 2 player co op.
- Precise and intuitive aiming for compatible PlayStationVR shooter games
A Senior Citizen Reviews "Twilight 3: Eclipse" the Movie
In this third installment of the Twilight series, Edward and Bella further explore their intense passion and the action scenes had us at the edge of our seats. Here is what I thought while watching.
As usual, Bella was in danger from many sides. Wisely, Edward gave up his silly notion of bowing out of Bella's life for good in order to "protect" her. He realized in the last movie that he was causing her more harm than good by not being around. So, luckily for Bella and for us, Edward was on the scene during "Eclipse". So was Jacob, by the way, and much of this storyline involved the competition between he and Edward for Bella's love and affection. There were even a few humorous moments where I laughed out loud, even though you're not necessarily supposed to do that during vampire movies. But Jacob said a couple of amusing things, especially when the three of them were in the tent together. That's all I'll say about THAT.
I believe that the mass appeal of the Twilight movies has much to do with the way the story delves into the characters, as well as showing us crazy special effect scenes. It's a good combination. Something for everyone in a way. During "Eclipse", I loved the scene between Bella and her mother. I also loved the scenes between Bella and her father, especially the embarrassing one where he attempts to have the "talk" with her about sex. Some funny stuff right in the middle of lots of scary stuff. That's what this movie does. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, while appealing to your soft side of how the characters feel about one another.
During "Eclipse", we see Bella having a bit of a struggle between her love for Edward and her love for Jacob. We don't doubt for a minute that her love for Edward is stronger, Bella even says that out loud, but there's also no doubt that Jacob presents a beautiful distraction at times. And he does his best to convince her to stay with him with some very compelling points of view. I was getting a little impatient with Bella for being hesitant in making her intentions clear in order to put these poor guys out of their misery. There was so much jealousy and competition between the two of them and Bella could have done more to alleviate much of that. But we forgive her. It was fun watching two incredibly gorgeous guys vie for her love that way. She must have enjoyed that very much.
For me, the love stories woven into the Twilight movies are the parts that keep me interested. But there's also the storylines involving good vampires, bad vampires, and werewolves. It was interesting to learn more about their differences and to see where their allegiances lie. DAKOTA FANNING, I see you again! Girl, you really are enjoying that role of being the bad girl with the scary red eyes, aren't you? I guess it's fun after always being the good little girl in the past. You're doing a great job with this character.
This third installment has more passionate interactions between Edward and Bella than the first two, and they were very intense. Some of the things Edward says to Bella are the stuff fantasies are made of. We can totally understand why she finds herself under his spell. I loved the scene where Edward kept asking her over and over again to marry him. I must have said "yes" a hundred times sitting here at home, but Bella had a little more self control. Edward is still struggling with the notion of "protecting her soul" and Bella is still doing her best to convince him that she wants to "be like him". By the end of this movie, some major decisions are made.
I heard that there will be another Twilight movie coming out near the end of 2020 called "Breaking Dawn". I can't wait to find out where Edward and Bella take their love story going forward. "Eclipse" had me caught up in the movie from beginning to end. And even though I'm older, I think I should still qualify for being a "TwiHard".