Best Portable Shooting Bench in 2022
Caldwell Stable Table Lite Ambidextrous Fully Collapsible Rotating All-Weather Shooting Rest for Outdoor, Range, Shooting and Cleaning
Caldwell DeadShot ChairPod Adjustable Ambidextrous Rifle Shooting Rest for Outdoor Range and Hunting
- DIMENSIONS: Weighs approximately 22 pounds with a maximum height of 41 inches and weight limit of 300lbs
- ACCURACY: With a dual frame, upper frame balance point adjustment, wide format polymer feet, a tension knob for tilting the frame up/down and independent height adjustable front and rear supports, this rest is solid before, during and after every shot
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE: This rest features over molded, non-marring rear stock and front forend support that will securely hold your gun without damaging any point of contact
- EASE OF USE: A tension knob is conveniently placed to allow for quick and easy adjustment of the upper frame and the chair can swivel 360?. This rest is lightweight, durable and quickly folds up for easy transport by utilizing the shoulder backpack straps
- VERSATILITY: Features a dual frame construction and upper frame length adjustment for use with any size rifle including detachable magazine rifles and crossbows making this rest great for ground blinds, predator/turkey hunting and long range shooting
MTM PST-11 Predator Shooting Table
- MTM Predator Shooting Table has a wedge-shaped tabletop design to provide a comfortable shooting position for both left and right-handed shooters
- Size: 35" (L) x 28" (W) x 30" (H); Shooting Surface: 28" x 35"
- Lightweight, less than 15 pounds, and is easy to carry
- When folded, table is slim enough to fit inside a small sedan or even store behind the seat of a pick-up truck
- Color: Forest Green
X-Stand Treestands The X-Ecutor 360 Shooting Bench X-Ecutor 360 Shooting Hunting Bench with Backrest & 360 Degree Swivel Seat, Black
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- BENCH TOP: 29" Wide x 29" Long
- SEAT: 12"Wide x 14"Deep
- WEIGHT: 39 Lbs.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300 LBS
Caldwell Stable Table with Ambidextrous Design, 360 Degree Rotation and Weatherproof Synthetic Top and Seat for Outdoor, Range, Shooting and Cleaning
- SPECS: The highly durable, weatherproof tabletop is 34” x 23” and the allweather seat adjusts from 16”-22” in height with a weight limit of 275 pounds
- EASE OF USE: Table features a quick-release pin for easy seat height adjustment, an adjustable leg angle for use on uneven terrain and all movements can be locked to ensure a secure shooting bench
- VERSATILITY: Two cleaning forks (included) fit into the carrying handles of the benchtop and the holes on the legs allow for stakes or anchors (not included) to be inserted for increased stability
- DURABLE: Benchtop features a tubular steel construction, a reinforced welded steel frame and a weatherproof tabletop
- CONVENIENT: Features a molded, weatherproof seat for prolonged shooting comfort and a perimeter rail to keep ammunition from rolling off the benchtop with a quick-release pin for easy takedown and molded carrying handles to allow for easy transport
VINGLI Portable Rifles Shooting Table Seat Set, Adjustable Height Bench Gun Rest with Ammo Pockets for Outdoor Range
- ✔STURDY CONSTRUCTION: All durable steel frames adds the stability to the table, the weight capacity up to 300lbs. Powder coasted design protect the frames from rusting, perfect for outdoor using.
- ✔CUSTOMIZED DESIGN: Table height and the gun rest position can be easy adjusted, which makes this shooting table is suitable for anyones regardless adults or youths, men or women, and also convenient for any landscapes.
- ✔LARGE SHOOTING PLATFORM: 24"x 24" shooting tabletop provides enough operating space for gun and arms while shooting. Besides, there are two pockets for bullets and accessories.
- ✔EASY PORTABLE: This shooting table can be folded compactly, which is convenient for storage and transportation. 35 lbs lightweight allows you to carry it everywhere.
- ✔MANY APPLICATIONS: This high quality shooting bench kit is ideal for hunting, target practice, sighting, and dialing in scopes, etc.
Goplus Portable Shooting Table Seat Set, Deluxe Shooting Bench with Adjustable Gun Rest and Ammo Pockets for Outdoor Range and Hunting
- 【Durable Construction】All steel frames adds the stability of this shooting table, the weight capacity is up to 300lbs. Powder coasted design ensures the frames will not get rusty, perfect for outdoor using.
- 【Height Adjustable】The height of table and the shooting rest can be easy adjusted, which makes this shooting table is suitable for adults or youths, men or women, and also convenient for any landscapes.
- 【Large Shooting Space】24"x 24" shooting platform provides enough operating space for gun and arms while shooting. Besides, there are two pockets for ammos and other accessories.
- 【Portable Design】This shooting table allows be folded compactly, which is convenient for storage. For the 35lbs light weight you can carry this table to where you want.
- 【Many Applications】This high quality shooting bench kit is ideal for hunting, target practice, sighting, and dialing in scopes.
MTM HLST High-Low Shooting Table
- Portable, durable table with tripod legs; Height adjusts from 18 to 55 inches off the ground; Use for dialing in your scopes
- Target practice standing up, or shoot predators from a hillside; Adjustable height makes this convenient for any landscape
- Ambidextrous table top surface measures 17 x 33 inches; There’s room for front and back rifle rests as well as ammunition
- Lightweight: Weighs 17 pounds; Easy carry by the handle, or shoulder strap
- Designed for uneven ground; Aluminum tripod attaches to the heavy duty plastic table top
Muddy Swivel-Action Shooting Bench, Black
- 12 inches Wide x 14 inches Deep x 2 inches Thick
- 2 Shell/Gear Pockets
- Adjustable, Non-Scratch Rubber-Coated Gunrest
- Steel Construction
- Weight rated at 300 pounds
Kill Shot Portable Shooting Bench Seat with Adjustable Table Gun Rest
- Shooting table for hunting, target practice, sighting, and dialling in scopes
- Adjustable height Shooting rest provides comfortable positions adults or youths
- Includes accessory pockets for storing ammo and tools
- Lightweight and portable, folds compact for storage or transport
- Durable Heavy Duty square tube steel frame; some assembly is required
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Review: Stealth Game or Run and Gun Game?
'Sniper: Ghost Warrior' review for PC and Xbox 360. Complete review without spoilers.
The most important part of the game is of course sniping and that works perfectly fine. Not like most games, and this game you have to take into account the distance, wind and your own breathing. Overall, the sniping is a satisfying experience.
There's also a bullet cam. The bullet cam follows your bullet if you get a headshot. This looks really cool and is very satisfying.
You also have a pistol with a silencer and some throwing knifes. You can use to pistol if enemies have seen you and come running towards you. The throwing knifes are for completely silent kills at a short distance.
Not only sniping
For variation sometimes you will leave your sniper gun at home and the game changes into a "normal" first-person shooter. Here, you just need to kill everybody you see with a machine gun or pistol. This part of the game doesn't work like it should, because you have to aim really, really precise and it doesn't go smooth. Because of that, you often have the idea that your shooting blanks.
Like you probably expected, in Sniper: Ghost Warrior you have to complete the levels carefully and try to go unnoticed. As a sniper, you have a special suit so you won't be seen if you are hiding in the bushes. While playing the game, I often had the idea that I was wearing a light yellow suit so everybody could see me. It often happens that I was noticed, even though I was hiding when on the ground in high grass or thick bushes. Sometimes my enemies even saw me through hills or from really big distances, no matter how good I was hiding myself.
This also causes another problem. I often had no idea who was shooting at me. The enemy could see me, but I couldn't see the enemy at all. So I had to stand up and see who's firing bullets at me. I don't think that's the purpose of a stealth game.
These problems really ruin the game and that is really a shame. If they spent more time fixing these problems than making the environment (which is really good, especially in comparison with the gameplay), it would be a great game. But right now, it's more like I'm playing a run and gun game instead of a stealth game.
Even more problems
The game has some more small, but really annoying problems. Sometimes you need a break to go to the bathroom for example, so you pause the game. But if you want to continue playing after that, it often happens that you for no reason stand up when you were lying on the ground before. This can cause a lot of trouble, because enemies can immediately see you. Also sometimes you're required to jump, thus immediately giving away your position.
You also have a map in your HUD, where the locations of enemies are marked. The color combinations are really badly chosen. Because of that, it is almost impossible to see where the enemies are located precisely and the map is as good as useless.
The storyline is nothing special either. Same goes for the audio, except for voice acting, which is nicely done.
The graphics and the environment are really good and big. But big is a little bit misleading, because you can't use a lot of it. You have actually almost no choice in how you get past/take out your enemies. One time I was stuck because I had to infiltrate a heavy guarded camp. I tried sneaking through using a river to get past it and it looked like I could go on land on the other side, but that didn't work out. Then I tried from the other side through thick bushes and... I got stuck again. So I had no other choice than to go through the middle. The game decides the route and you have absolutely no control over what path you take and that is really a pity.
You probably didn't expect it, but Sniper: Ghost Warrior has a multiplayer mode. I can be really short about it: it doesn't work correctly. In every match everybody just plays with their pistol and it's just being played as a "normal" first-person shooter. No-one uses their sniper rifles and the maps aren't really suitable for sniping either. They are just three different modes and only six maps to play on. The multiplayer is just an extra that you can't really use.
-No control of where you go
If you like sniping and don't mind all the bugs you will encounter, this is the game for you.
5 out of 10
Platforms: Xbox 360, PC
Price: $40 for Xbox 360 and $38 for PC
System Requirments for PC:
o OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / VistaTM (SP1) / 7
o Processor: 3.2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3500+
o Memory: 1GB for XP / 2GB for Vista and 7
o Graphics: Nvidia 6800 or ATI X1650, 256 MB RAM, Shader Model 3.0
o DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
o Hard Drive: 6GB
o Sound: Compatible with DirectX® 9.0c