10 Best Playstation Shooting Games
Updated on: June 2023
Best Playstation Shooting Games in 2023
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts PS4 - PlayStation 4
- Play as a paid contractor, an assassin for hire and defeat your rivals.
- Enhanced Scope Mode offers the most realistic experience of intense sniping with a wide range of targets and hundreds ways to kill.
- Redesigned in-game HUD and UI with tactical tagging system to mark your enemies for death.
- An arsenal of new gadgets to play with including drones, remote sniper turrets, sticky bombs and toxic gas!
- Show off your stealth kills and execute silent takedowns to be rewarded for strategic, quiet play.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
- Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. At its core, Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise where cinematic, immersive storytelling takes center stage as told through an unfolding large-scale war and epic battles that deliver an authentic Call of Duty experience
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies
- Delivering a rich and engaging narrative in a setting unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game, the campaign is a return to the franchise’s gritty, military roots throughout new environments never before seen in the franchise
- The player will embark on a classic war story about grand scale warfare; all set in a grounded future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system
World War Z - PlayStation 4
- Battle swarms of hundreds of zombies - the Swarm Engine seamlessly renders hordes of zombies in incredible firefights. Advanced gore systems offer gruesomely satisfying action.
- Coop story-driven campaigns - survive around the world, as unique groups tell their stories of perseverance.
- Fight other players for survival - several intense Player vs Player vs Zombies game modes complement the coop campaigns.
- Grow stronger - unlock powerful weapon upgrades and level 6 character classes to take on greater challenges.
Sniper Elite 4 - PlayStation 4
- Sniper Elite 4 is a third-person tactical shooter combining genre-defining ballistics and emergent stealth tactics across the largest and most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite game.
- Players assume the role of covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburn, who must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance.
- Fighting to help free their country from the yoke of Fascism, and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it begins.
- 1-2 player, dedicated co-op, adversarial multiplayer modes
Hunting Simulator - PlayStation 4
- Track 37 species, each with realistic animal behaviors: big and Small game, predators, waterfowl.and many more
- Explore 12 expansive regions based on real hunting areas in Europe and north America adapting to the elements as the weather and time of day dynamically change
- Choose from AMONG 17 different firearms (rifles, bows and crossbows) including official winchester and browning Licensed weapons, and close to 50 essential accessories
- Improve your Shooting skills on the Shooting range and track all sorts of Prey in Free hunt; take Off on an adventure with three friends or with players from around the globe
- A first in the hunting game genre: use a drone to explore your environment
Sniper Elite III Ultimate Edition - PlayStation 4
- UPC: 812872018447
- Weight: 0.150 lbs
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition - PlayStation 4
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 is a story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal in a land soaked in the blood of civil war. You are an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in Georgia, near the Russian border.
- Ruthless warlords have taken over part of the area and it falls on you to prevent the entire country from collapsing into chaos. Explore large open maps with dynamic weather and a day/night cycle that actually impacts your play and decisions.
- Be a Sniper: Engage your targets from the long range. Factor in scope elevation, wind speed and direction, breath control and stance, along with weapon and bullet choice.
- Be a Ghost: Stalk your enemies and eliminate them silently with a broad variety of takedowns. The advanced stealth gameplay includes drone recon and vertical navigation.
- Be a Warrior: Wield a wide variety of advanced weapons and modify them to suit the needs of your mission and your own personal style. Choose from assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns, and even explosives.
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - PlayStation 4
- All DLC Included - Take down the Führer, with all DLC missions, maps & weapons
- Photo Mode – Share stunning photos with the community
- Multiplayer & Co-op – Compete in 7 modes, for up to 16 players online, or team up with a friend for 4 thrilling co-op modes
- Remastered Visuals – Feel like you’re on the front line with updated graphics bringing this classic to life and PS4 Pro 4K & HDR support
- New Playable Characters – Play with characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series
World of Warships: Legends Firepower Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4
- The firepower Deluxe Edition comes with bonus code that includes: 4 Premium ships (Japanese cruiser iwaki, US battleship Texas, Japanese Destroyer kamikaze, and the US battleship Arizona)
- 30 days of premium account time
- 2, 500 doubloons, and 1, 300, 000 Credits
- Note - only one bonus code can be redeemed for one account
- Note- please consider your redemption region before purchase. Redemption of bonus codes for Sony PlayStation is subject to country restrictions by Sony PlayStation. Please contact Sony PlayStation support for additional details.
PSVR Aim Controller Firewall Zero Hour Bundle - PlayStation VR
- The power of the PlayStation 4 system and PlayStation VR come together to deliver a realistic strategic shooter brought to life with the added immersive power of virtual reality
- Precise and intuitive aiming for compatible PlayStationVR shooter games
- Advanced motion sensing and light tracking technology
- Ergonomic two-handed control
Sony Playstation Heteronormative Fat Princess Game Fails to Score Brownie Points from Feminists
Force feeding for fun! No, really! Well, perhaps not really, but at least in the reality of Sony PlayStation and its newest contribution to the dumbing down of the masses.
Yet in an unprecedented twist of the tried and true story line, as well as an unparalleled display of poor taste and bad judgment, the princess has been made fat by being force fed. Thus, the successful warriors seeking to carry her to safety have to contend not only with adversarial forces, but also the enormous gird of the fat princess.
Sold as a wonderful opportunity for team work, you may slash and hack your opponents to bits, while carrying her royal stoutness to safety. It did not take long for feminist gamer Mighty Pony Girl to decry the game as fostering the stereotype about obese women.
Going a bit further than that, Shakesville's Melissa McEwan considers the game a return to heteronormative values, a term that most Sony execs will likely have to look up. Even if you are not offended by a forcefully made rotund damsel in distress, the lack of imagination in this little twist of capture the flag should give you pause.
Slash and hack ... we've been there and done that. Rescuing the princess ... nothing new there. Upping the ante by introducing food to excess and then making the person to be rescued deliberately obese, now there is something we have not seen before! With a C for imagination and a D for failing to circumnavigate the duh-factor, this game is most likely not one that will be remembered for years to come.
Okay, so I am not much of a feminist, and truth be told, there are a lot of games out there that are worse. Sure, the fact that we are now putting kids on the list as those needing to be screened for cholesterol because of rising childhood obesity rates might give some pause to the responsible game designer. But hey, if you're devising games where rape, murder, mayhem and car theft reign supreme, what is a bit of forced obesity?
Here is another hint: thinking that fat people are funny is usually outgrown by kids when they reach their 14th birthday. Sony, child labor is outlawed; quit having kids design your games!