10 Best Offline Shooting Games For Android Free Download
Updated on: June 2023
Best Offline Shooting Games For Android Free Download in 2023
Sniper 3D Assassin: Shoot to Kill - Best Shooting Game by Fun Games For Free
- Ultra realistic 3D graphics and cool animations
- Hundreds of thrilling missions
- Play in multiple battlegrounds, from huge cities to beautiful beaches
- Tons of letal guns and mortal weapons
- Addicting FPS gameplay
- Easy and intuitive controls
- Free game: play it both on your phone and tablet
Cover Fire: Shooting Games
- The New Shooter experience. Join the resistance and Command this revolution like a real war hero.
- Modern CONTROL that bring you an UNIQUE and immersive FEELING
- HD Graphics with DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS, detailed scenes full of particles and grapeshot...
- Supply yourself with a HUGE REAL ARSENAL. You have never seen so realistic guns in shooter games: pistols, shotguns, rifles, snipers, grenades…
Guns.io - Multiplayer Survival Shooter
- Fast paced shooter action where you fight your way to the top.
- Choose from tons of killer upgrades and perks as you level up.
- Play online against human foes or in offline mode against clever AI.
- Plenty of customizable and hilarious characters.
- Super fun, easy to learn, hard to master gameplay.
Strike War - Online FPS
- - It's FREE! It's FUN!
- - This exciting and dynamic game is sure to bring you days.
- - Fight counter other players.
- - First person shooter.
- - Choose class.
- - Unique weapons and skins.
- - Quality 3D graphics.
- - Different maps.
- - Online shooter optimized on the weakest devices.
- Free multiplayer
- Fast and small
- Simple UI
- Support controllers
Hovercraft: Takedown - Custom Combat Cars
- Build a completely custom Hovercraft and arm it with guns, lasers, missiles, and more!
- Play with friends over Wi-Fi and fight through Multiplayer Survival Mode!
- Equip up to 6 weapons simultaneously, and customize your loadout from thousands of possible combinations
- Endless loot! Collect & win tons of rare, epic, and legendary consumables & gear from card packs
- Real-time damage models affect all of your Hovercraft's systems, from weapons to thrusters
- Experience insane physics-based combat racing, like nothing you've played before!
- + 2 ways to play - Master the tilt or touch controls for two unique ways to play
- + Unique graphical style
- + Realistic sound effects
- + 6 enticing chapters
- + 36 missions to accomplish
- + Various targets to kill
- + Sniper puzzles to decypher
- + 9 guns to unlock and use
- + Hone your skills and reaction times
Angry Shark 2020
- Awesome 3d Sea and beach environment
- Animated ferocious Great White Shark
- Animated Aquatic animals including Shark, Orca, Whale, Dolphin, Jellyfish and more.
- Exciting killing missions
- Magical underwater environment and effects.
- Smooth game play and easy controls
- Awesome Visuals and sound Effects
- Lots of people people to kill including Scuba Divers, Swimmers, Beach Goers, Fishermen etc
World War US Army Battle Simulator Game: Call Of Legends Warrior Rules Of Survival Terrorist Commando Call Duty Black Ops Adventure Mission 2018
- Modern combat field and story based game play.
- Amazing 3D City Environment.
- Drive around to pick army commandos from base.
- Interesting Challenging Scenarios.
- Smooth and intuitive controls.
- Stunning & High Quality 3D Graphics.
- Intense battlefield scene and challenging missions.
- Sniper shooting with accurate kills.
City Sniper Shooter : Free Shooting Games
- - Great gameplay with thrilling missions
- - Killer shoot slow motion shots
- - Awesome visuals and cool animations
- - Entertaining missions of addicting fps gameplay
- - Free shooting game alongside easy controls
- - Test your speed of killing and hunting
- - New fps sniper shooting game
- - Multiple levels in sniper games
A Look at Some of the Highly Anticipated First Person Shooter Games Coming Out in 2020
First Person Shooters have become perhaps the most popular genre in the past few years. The following upcoming games should keep the FPS genre on top of the heap for the foreseeable future.
Portal 2 - April 2020
The first Portal was something of a surprise hit when it came out in 2020, with its unique first person shooter/puzzle hybrid gameplay. The sequel will improve on the original with a longer campaign and online multiplayer capability. GlaDOS will of course be returning as the villain, seeing as how she was such a huge part of why the first game was so popular.
Brink - May 2020
Brink will set itself apart from its competitors with a massive amount of customization for your character, from how he looks to what weapons he uses. It will also utilize a free-running system that will let you move up and around the obstacles in the environment easier.
Duke Nukem Forever - June 2020.....Maybe
After years and years of delays, game engine changes, and even being left for dead, Duke Nukem Forever will finally be released in June 2020.....maybe. Gearbox Software took over development in 2020 from 3D Realms and set a release date of May 2020 for the game. Hilariously, yet another delay was announced and the new date is now June of 2020. Many gamers, including yours truly, will not believe that the game will ever be released until it actually happens.
Resistance 3 - September 2020
Not much is known about this Playstation 3 exclusive yet, except that it takes place four years after Resistance 2 and that weapons will upgradeable, as well as become more powerful the more you use them.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - November 2020
The mega successful Call of Duty: Black Ops sold a boatload of copies last year, and the next installment in the Call of Duty series will almost assuredly do the same. As opposed to the Cold War and Vietnam War settings of Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will be a prequel to the other Modern Warfare titles and take place in a modern day setting.
The biggest question that remains to be answered is whether or not the FPS genre will become oversaturated with so many titles being released every year, like what happened with the rhythm music game genre. Personally, I think that the FPS genre has a much broader appeal and will continue to be very popular.