Best Oakley Lenses For Shooting in 2023
Oakley Men's Oo9213 Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Shield Sunglasses, Matte Black/Clear, 32 mm
Oakley Men's OO9060 M Frame Strike Shield Sunglasses, Black/Clear, 29 mm
- Our Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley’s lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley’s injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Unobtanium nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Safety Glass Frame. ANSI Z871 stamped; Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010; Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 126.96.36.199.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.
Smith & Wesson M&P Harrier Half Frame Interchangeable Shooting Glasses with Impact Resistance and Anti-Fog Lenses for Shooting, Working and Everyday Use
- EASE OF USE: Glasses feature 4 sets of lenses (smoke, clear mirror, vermillion, amber) that can be changed out using the "one-touch" pop-out method that does not require any flexing or bending of the frames to complete
- DURABLE: ANSI Z87+ certified for pivotal impact resistance
- CONVENIENT: Anti-fog lenses allow for use in colder, or changing, temperatures or during high movement sports or jobs and the rubber nose and ear pieces keep them from slipping while in use
- RELIABLE: UV400 rating to protect your eyes in high sunlight situations
- INCLUDES: Hard zippered storage case with microfiber cloth
- GUARANTEED: This product is covered by a 1 Year Warranty. For questions or warranty contact us at [email protected]
Oakley SI Ballistic M-Frame 2.0 Replacement Strike Lens - Clear (Clear)
- Authentic replacement lens
- Designed for all Ballistic M Frame 2.0 glasses and military issued Ballistic M Frame 11-105 and 11-138
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Light Transmission 93% - All-purpose. Allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment.
- Complies with ANSI Z87.1-2003 & 2010, MIL-DTL-43511, EN-166 BT K and U.S. Army MCEPS
Seek Optics Replacement Lenses for Oakley FLAK 2.0 XL, Revo Ice Blue Mirror Polarized
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR SUNGLASSES: Seek Optics replacement lenses for Oakley Flak 2.0 XL sunglasses are an easy and affordable option compared to buying a new pair of sunglasses. Choose smarter and save better. They are available in different color options including blue, gray, green, black and clear.
- HEAVY-DUTY & PREMIUM QUALITY: Oakley Flak 2.0 XL sunglasses replacement lenses meet and exceed FDA, ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836 impact resistance standards. They have a scratch-resistant coating with a repel coating against oil, water, fog and dust. The lenses also offer ultimate UV protection, provide superior clarity, avoid eye strain and reduce glare.
- COMPATIBILITY: Oakley Flak 2.0 XL replacement lenses are compatible with the OO9188 Series & OO9295 Series
- EASY INSTALLATION & GUARANTEED TO FIT: These sunglasses lenses are guaranteed to fit your frame perfectly. They are easy to change and install too. The glasses come in a storage pouch for convenient and safe storage when not in use. All our lenses come with 1 Year Warranty against Manufacturer's Defects
- LENS CARE - Please avoid saltwater, seawater, pool water, sunscreen and harsh soaps. Do not use chlorine or alcohol-based cleaners. Clean with fresh water and a soft microfiber cloth. SUNGLASSES NOT INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE.
Wiley X Saber Advanced Matte Black Frame with Grey, Light Rust and Vermillion Lens Shields
- The Wiley X SABER ADVANCED features a lightweight design, flexible nose piece, and a foam insert on the changeable lens. These glasses meet MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic safety standards for maximum protection.
- BUILT TO ADAPT TO YOUR EVER-CHANGING ENVIRONMENT, OUR CHANGEABLE SERIES ALLOWS YOU TO SWAP LENSES, PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL PROTECTION AND VISIBILITY IN ANY CONDITION.
- UNPARALLELED PROTECTION: Founded on a commitment to protect, Wiley X frames and lenses meets ANSI Z87.1 safety standards for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact protection. Wiley X is constantly innovating to deliver unparalleled protection, clarity, and style to every pair of sunglasses we build. We test and mark all of our frames, temples, and lenses with the appropriate ANSI safety rating.
- LENS TECHNOLOGY: Wiley X sunglass lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion free clarity. Our lenses are ANSI-rated, ensuring crisper, clearer optics, enhanced color contrast, and vision accuracy.
- PRESCRIPTION READY: Almost every Wiley X frame can be filled with a custom prescription lens.
Oakley SI Tombstone Spoil - Prizm Sporting Clay Lenses
- Oakley SI Prizm technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned contrast lens specifically for shooting
- Prizm technology strategically blocks wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between colors, providing the user with enhanced vision
- Boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Block 100% of UVA, UVB, and harmful violet-blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Durable, stress-resistant O Matter frame material makes the frame comfortable and very lightweight
Oakley Man Sunglasses, Black Lenses Injected Frame, 59mm
XAegis Tactical Military Goggles 3 Interchangeable Lenses, Outdoor Antifog Safety Glasses & Hard Shell Case - Unisex Shooting Glasses Cycling, Driving, Hiking,Fishing, Hunting - Black Frame
- 3 Color Lens - Yellow & Smoke and Clear, the lens options make them great for any type of light in most circumstance, interchangeable lenses are easy to change
- Scratch and impact resistant anti-fog polycarbonate lenses to protect your eyes from UVA/UVB. Compliant with ANSI Z87+
- The semi-rimless frame is made of lightweight and durable material, this safety glasses are very comfortable to wear with a rubber nose bridge,fits most faces;they don't slide down when you are sweating
- Comes with a hard shell zippered case and a soft drawstring bag to store the glasses in, also included is a neoprene strap to help keep your glasses around your neck when not in use
- High quality sunglasses kit - great for shooting,fishing,riding,hiking,training,anything from casual to tactical
Walleva Replacement Lenses for Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses -Multiple Options (Clear)
- Fit For: Oakley Holbrook (OO9102 Series, 1-881, 1240E, 25-873)
- 100% Polarized (For Polarized Lenses Only, Reduces Glare and Enhances Contrast), 100% UV Protection (Exceeds ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 Standards)
- 16% Light Transmission, 12%-40% (For Photochromic Lenses), 99% (For Clear Lenses), 75% (For Yellow Lenses), 36%(For Pink Lenses)
- Impact Resistant - Passed FDA Drop Ball Test and Z87.1 Test (For Mr. Shield Polarized Lenses and Non-Polarized Lenses)
- Lens Thickness: 1.7mm (Low-end lenses: 1.0mm); Walleva Repel Coating (Repels Dust and Water)
Do Color Blindness Glasses Work?
According to University of Washington Department of Opthalmology (http://depts.washington.edu/ophthweb/statistics.html) there are 2,800,000 people in the US who are color blind. Can color blindness glasses help?
Anyone who suffers from a deficiency in color vision has a dream of someday being able to see colors. However, no one has come up with a way to enable a person with color blindness to having correct color vision.
As far back as 1837, Seebeck, a German scientist wrote about the possibility of restoring color vision with lenses. However, it wasn't until the twentieth century that many began to experiment with tinted glasses to help people who were colorblind.
At first these developers thought that colorblindness could be reversed so that the victims could have normal color vision. However, it is now known that colorblindness is a genetic condition and nothing except genetic alteration can correct the defect.
How They Work
The process of using tinted glasses to improve colorblindness is very simple. The colorblind person uses a tinted lens on the non-dominate eye. This enables both eyes to see different colors because both sides of the brain will work together to get information from the side using the tinted lens. You can also use a different tinted lens on each eye. However, this process will not work by putting the same tinted lens on both eyes.
The process works for each type of color blindness and with the many levels of severity but it will not work for the person who suffers from complete color blindness.
Drawbacks to Using Tinted Lenses
The one fact you must understand is that colorblindness glasses do not improve color blindness. They only help the user to see colors while they are wearing the glasses.
Some of the main drawbacks to colorblindness glasses are:
If you have problems as a red-green colorblind person, your color perception will improve in that area at the expense of increasing confusion of blue-yellow perception and vice versa.
Most people have trouble wearing the glasses at night or in dim light.
Some experience distractions such as luster, 3-dimentional effects, increased fluorescence, or trouble with judging distance and motion.
Colorblindness glasses cannot be worn while driving because of the trouble with judging distance and motion.
The greatest drawback to the average colorblind person is the cost. The cost of each lens is $500.00. Only you can determine knowing what you know now about colorblindness glasses if the cost is worth it.