10 Best Low Profile Shooting Ear Muffs
Updated on: June 2023
Best Low Profile Shooting Ear Muffs in 2023
Walker's Razor Slim Electronic Muff, Black
Walker's Razor Slim Passive Earmuff - Ultra Low-Profile Earcups - Black
- Ultra low-profile, light weight, slim design with rubberized ear cups
- NRR 27 protection from noise
- Compactly folds up for easy transport and storage
- Features sound dampening composite housing with a comfortable headband with metal wire frame
Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Shooting Earmuff, Black (R-02524)
- Built-in directional microphones amplify range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82 dB, providing more natural listening and enhanced communication
- Actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when ambient sound reaches 82 dB; Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 22
- Features low profile earcups for firearm stock clearance; adjustable headband for secure fit; compact folding design for convenient storage; Matte black color
- Includes AUX input and 3.5 mm connection cord for MP3 players and scanners. One Size Fits Most
- Includes 2 AAA batteries; automatic shut-off feature after 4 hours increases battery life; approximately 350 hours of battery life
Walker's Game Ear Low Profile Folding Muff, Black
- ANSI S3.19 rated
- Ultra-light weight with a compact folding design
- Padded headband for comfortable fit & Soft PVC Ear Pads
- Great NRR for extra protection
- Pro-low profile folding muff with contoured cup
Caldwell E-Max - ADULT Green - Low Profile Electronic 23 NRR Hearing Protection with Sound Amplification - Adjustable Earmuffs for Shooting, Hunting and Range
- SPECS: Experience high quality stereo sound while confidently protecting your hearing with 23 NRR (Noise Reduction Rating).
- COMFORTABLE: Featuring an adjustable headband and padded ear cups, you’ll find a custom fit to ensure proper noise cancellation and hearing protection. A slender, low profile design provides a closer cheek weld, allowing for more accurate shooting.
- EASE OF USE: Runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- FEATURES: Dual microphones in each ear provide directional clarity, amplifying sounds below 85dB to the ideal volume with push button controls. Includes an audio jack for connectivity.
- CONVENIENT: With a compact design, Caldwell folding muffs easily fit in your range bag.
Rifleman Low Impact, Low Profile Ear Muffs, Shooting Hearing Protection, Ultralight and Compact Safety Ear Muffs, Razor Slim Cups, NRR 22, Black
- Hearing Protection: Made from spring form steel headband with foam padding; ABS plastic razor thin cups and superior quality noise attenuating foams. Designed to protect your ears in noisy environments with a focus on comfort
- Safety Ear Muffs: Unlike bulky hearing protectors, these walker razor slim ear muffs are low impact and reduce weight on your head for all day comfort. The low profile does not interfere with gun stock and can be worn under a helmet
- Noise Reduction Ear Muffs: Designed with lab tested and certified professional noise dampening foam, the ear muffs offer an NRR of 22. Tested at Official OSHA approved NVLAP lab to all CERTIFICATIONS
- Compact and portable: These ultralight ear muffs with foldable style allow the ear cups to collapse into the headband and easily fit in a pocket or in your kit bag
- Shooting Hearing Protection: These stylish hearing protectors are ideal for outdoor shooting, hunting, Nazca and other auto races, studying, woodworking projects and working around the yard. Fits all head sizes from kids to adults
Walkers EXT Range Shooting Folding Muff, 34 NRR
- ANSI S3.19 Rated
- Ultra-light weight and Compact folding design
- Padded headband for comfortable fit with soft PVC Ear Pads
- Great NRR For extra protection
- EXT Folding Range Shooting Muff
Earmuffs hearing protection with low profile passive folding design 26dB NRR and reduces up to 125dB, black
- An official 26dB NRR and reduces up to 125dB
- Ideal to block out noises caused by airports, Shootings, woodworking, large crowds, gardening, fireworks,
- Lightweight and extremely comfortable to carry around due to the foldable design. Adult & child
- Comes with an adjustable headband for adults
- Strong & high quality parts that make the protective ear muffs sturdy and robust.
Pro For Sho 34dB Shooting Ear Protection - Special Designed Ear Muffs Lighter Weight & Maximum Hearing Protection - Standard Size, Teal
- 34dB – Highest Hearing Protection Ratio Earmuffs Help Silence Your World “ In A Snap ”
- SOLID, LIGHTWEIGHT – Specifically resigned to address the limitations of conventional ear muffs
- COMPACT & EASILY CARRIED – Perfect for carrying in bags without weight or bulk
- Our Industrial Grade Sound Reduction ProForSho Earmuffs Protect Your Hearing During Shooting, Hunting, Woodworking and Study
- ✭ SMALL SIZE: Young Child through Average Adult, LARGE SIZE: Average Teen to Large Adult | Looking for large size? Search " ProForSho Large Ear Protection " on Amazon ✭ - THE PRO FOR SHO PROMISE - 90 DAYS NO RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Caldwell E-Max Low Profile Electronic 23 NRR Hearing Protection w/ Sound Amplification and Adjustable Earmuffs for Shooting, Hunting and Range, Shooting Glasses
- COMFORTABLE: Padded headband and adjustable cushioned ear cups allows for a snug fit to ensure proper noise cancellation and protection. The low-profile design allows for a closer fit against your rifle for more accuracy and comfort
- HEARING PROTECTION: 23 NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) amplifies low sounds (below 85dB) and compresses high noises (above 85dB) to create the perfect range experience
- SHOOTING GLASSES: Shooting glasses feature an adjustable nosepiece and temples and block out 99.9% of UV rays (Glasses meet ANSI Z87.1 standards)
- CONVENIENT: The lightweight designed muffs and the glasses are impact resistant and fold compact for transport.
- EASE OF USE: Runs on 2 AAA Batteries (not included) with adjustable volume control and an audio jack for a phone or MP3 player
These iPad-Owning Lapdancers Want to Invade Your iPhone with Saucytime
Saucytime is the latest adult company to target Apple's handy videoconferencing technology, FaceTime.
Saucytime is the latest company to pair sex with Apple's handy videoconferencing technology FaceTime.
Apple's desire to keep their devices G-rated hasn't kept adult chat services from trying. But iP4Play, the first company to launch a porn chat service over FaceTime went bust after just a few months, citing low FaceTime adoption.
The latest come-hither chat service is the UK-based Saucytime. To my American ears, the name promises more Benny Hill-esque titillation than graphic raunch. That's intentional, says co-founder Lei.
She describes herself as a student at the University of Leeds who moonlights lap dancing. "Most of the time guys come in for a chat on their own and just like the company and attention, it's mainly the drunk groups of blokes that are only interested in one thing. That was my least favorite part of the job," she told Cult of Mac.
Realizing that providing hands-off company for clients would be a sweet spot, she gathered some fellow dancers, found a backer, and six months later, Saucytime was born.
It's a fully-integrated, iPad-optimized webapp with a full billing system and SMS integration for bookings. The dancers communicate with customers using iMessage (all the models have iPad2 with iOS5) so the models can chat to their fans when not available.
Although she expertly shimmies away from numbering how many calls they've had since the service launched two weeks ago, so far they've connected with clients in 88 countries worldwide, she tells us.
Just how saucy the calls get all depends on you, she says.
Q: There's a friendly, girl/guy next-door vibe to the site, different from more explicit adult sites - how intentional is that?
Lei, Saucytime: That was the whole idea behind the platform and I'm glad that comes across. I felt it was important to promote the girls as personalities and individuals rather than one dimensional 'models' so all the bio information is absolutely genuine. We have recruited the girls as much for their personalities as much as for their looks and focusing only on their sexual preferences rather does them a disservice. During my career as a lap dancer, I was hearing a lot of men that they were actually just bored of explicit content and 'extreme' material which seems the norm now actually turned them off. If guys just want to talk about sex that's fine but that isn't always the case, most prefer to get to know you a bit and build things up from there. There are a million websites and cam sites that cater to the more unnatural tastes and that's not what we are about.
Q: What do you charge for the calls?
A: There is only a call charge for the actual video call, which is £2 / $3.10 per minute. We offer our customers access to our models via iMessenger / email. This is really useful for both the girls and guys as they can get to know each other better and we do not charge for this service. The calls are billed discretely to credit cards.
Q: The first adult FaceTime service flopped citing low adoption of FaceTime; how worried are you that it won't catch on enough to sustain business?
A: The number of FaceTime devices has increased quite significantly over the past 12 months and is set to increase further. I think it is less likely to fail now as the awareness of FaceTime grows and also as more devices become FaceTime enabled. The costs associated with the project were also all front-loaded and the girls and guys are not yet reliant upon this as a their sole source of income, but rather to supplement their tuition fees or income from modeling so are less likely to leave.
Most importantly they actually enjoy meeting new people and making new friends and being involved. You just never know who you are going to meet next!
Q: Are the girls and guys available for same sex chats?
A: Absolutely. There is no discrimination here. We have even had couples call in together. Very saucy!