Best Gore Shooting in 2023
Cover Fire: Shooting Games
- The New Shooter experience. Join the resistance and Command this revolution like a real war hero.
- Modern CONTROL that bring you an UNIQUE and immersive FEELING
- HD Graphics with DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS, detailed scenes full of particles and grapeshot...
- Supply yourself with a HUGE REAL ARSENAL. You have never seen so realistic guns in shooter games: pistols, shotguns, rifles, snipers, grenades…
Ragdoll Sniper - Open City Shooter Simulator
- Interactive environment: destroy cars, vehicles, street props...
- Realistic ragdoll physics
- Addictive zombie killing and sniper shooting
- Bullet camera with cool slow motion and bloody headshot effects
- High quality blood, gore and explosion effects
- Free roam as a dummy zombie in an open city
- Rocket launcher and massive explosions!
- Your achievement rated as one, two or three stars
The Heavenly Table: A Novel
Monster Killing City Shooting III Trigger Strike
Monster Shooter 2
- Gorgeous high-definition graphics.
- Co-op gameplay action with an on-screen companion.
- Four destructible environments (suburbs, city, desert and arctic).
- Over 20 different weapons, including a Mech suit!
- Lots of new enemies and frantic boss battles.
Broken Prey (The Prey Series Book 16)
The Six: A Dark Psychological Thriller
Dancing with the Stars Unveils Season 8 Contestants
Another season of "Dancing With the Stars" is almost underway, with the celebrity contestants already in place. Lawrence Taylor, Shawn Johnson, Jewel, Lil Kim, Denise Richards, David Alan Grier and others will have their careers revived this time.
Though some names had been leaked earlier this week, the rest of the new Dancing With The Stars contestants were released throughout ABC's Sunday night shows last night. Other contestants will begin to make the rounds on ABC shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Lawrence Taylor is this year's designated Dancing With The Stars star athlete. The former Giants hall of famer tries to follow in the footsteps of former Dancing With The Stars stars Warren Sapp, Emmitt Smith and Jason Taylor. An additional sporting star is 17-year-old gymnast and gold medal winner Shawn Johnson.
Among singers, Lil Kim, Jewel, Chuck Wicks and Belinda Carlisle make up this Dancing With The Stars demographic. Wicks will be paired with his girlfriend, past Dancing With The Stars champion Julianne Hough.
Laughs will presumably come to Dancing With The Stars from David Alan Grier, who just came off delivering the Chocolate News for Comedy Central, and Jackass punching bag Steve-o.
Fans of Dancing With The Stars may be disappointed or overjoyed to know that there will be no elderly contestants this year, depending on their views on Cloris Leachman. The oldest star this season will be 58-year-old Apple co-founder and billionaire Steve Wozniak.
Two sides of the gossip rag coin will be represented on Dancing With The Stars this season. Denise Richards, one of gossip's queen bees, will be on this year, along with gossip anchor Nancy O'Dell of Access Hollywood.
Rounding out the Dancing With The Stars crew is rodeo cowboy Ty Murray, husband of Jewel, and actor Gilles Marini from the Sex and the City movie.
After a season dominated by Leachman's antics, Dancing with the Stars' new season will once again rival with American Idol for spring reality TV headlines. Like American Idol, Dancing With The Stars is still a ratings boom for their network, though not to the extent of Idol. But dancing former stars have done as many ratings wonders for ABC as housewives, doctors who sleep around, and time-traveling islands have.
The new season of Dancing With The Stars premieres on ABC on March 9.
Newsday- "Dancing With the Stars Season 8 lineup announced" www.newsday.com/iphone/ny-etdance0912444364feb09,0,2657994.story
E! Online- "Dancing With the Stars, Some Other Dudes....and Julianne!" www.eonline.com/uberblog/b99111_dancing_with_stars_some_other_dudesand.html