10 Best Free Shooting Games For Pc
Updated on: June 2023
Best Free Shooting Games For Pc in 2023
Alien SpaceCraft Free
- Fight Alien SpaceCraft
- Side Shooting Style Game
- Easy To Use Controls
- Retro Style Graphics
- Fun And Challenging For All Ages
- 3D alien world
- Fluid arcade action
- Modern sound effects
- Thrilling game play
torbofast adventure and free
- contact us by this email
- [email protected]
PC Shooting Arcade
Call for War - Sniper Duty WW2 Battleground
- World War II Battleground Shooter
- Maintain the legacy of your Nation
- Best FPS Shooter Gameplay
- Immersive Environment & Challenging Levels
- Multiple Weapons to Let you explore the Killing Spree
Battle Tanks Supremacy : Future War Total Annihilation - Free
- Amazing Sound track
- Cool Graphics
Laser Gun Shooting 3D
- Mow them down and stay alive!
- The automated highly sensitive robots are ported on some sensitive points.
- They look like some Aliens and they are securing some doors.
- These doors have heavy and critical computerized security systems.
- You have to bypass all the robots by killing or avoiding them.
- Unlock all the security rooms and get inside yourself.
- The path followed by these doors are initially RED, when you unlock a system, the connected path will be GREEN.
- Go ahead and get all security systems unlocked and get yourself out of the planet.
- Now you are safe. you can enjoy your life as you are free now.
- This Game Represent : angry alien , real , real robot, robo , Robo , robo games , unity demo , robot simulator , free robot games , angry robots , angry bots, Angry Bots
- This game is made much better than Angry Bots Demo, Angry Bots HD, Angry Bot FREE
- star ships
- ships war
Touch Putter Mini Golf
- Portable golf play!
- Eighteen holes!
- Simple and fun!
- It is simple to play.Tap on screen to survive in Game.
- You are targeted by zombies coming towards you continuously. You are in the situation of Do or Die. So decide your way and start running and start killing or dodging zombies.
- Run more and more to score high.
- Use Bullets to kill Zombies. Shoot all zombies or save your self.
Why FPS Freeks Are Best for Improving Your First Person Shooter Game
Today, we will be going into detail of what Kontrol Freek is. How their accessories will improve your gaming accuracy and are FPS Freeks worth buying. If becoming better at first person shooters is your goal, this is the sort of stuff you want to know.
Will FPS Freek make you a better player?
An FPS Freek is a small piece of plastic that clips on to the end of your XBOX 360 or Playstation 3 controller's analog sticks to extend length. How and what this does for you is a common question, and the reviews given by people who have already bought their FPS Freeks may not give that much advice or answers on the subject. In short, my answer is; no buying a Kontrol Freek will not make you a better player, but it will make your controller better. That may seem like a strange answer, but think about it this way; if you were to play your favorite console game with a pair of chopsticks, would you expect to have your best game ever? You probably would not. Even though your console's controller isn't a pair of chopsticks, any PC gamer will tell you that console controllers are not as easy to use as a keyboard and mouse. Knowing this it's clear that using a Kontrol Freek enhances your controller's accuracy and enables you to play a game to the full extent that you are capable of and essentially hit shots you would otherwise miss.
How will an FPS Freek improve my accuracy?
It may not make immediate sense why extending your analog stick with a Kontrol Freek would make playing video games easier. So I would like you to try an experiment; Form your right hand as if you were holding your controller. Then slowly start making small circles with your thumb, progressing to larger and larger circles. You may have noticed that your smallest circle looked more like a diagonal line pointing outward from your palm, a slightly larger circle looked like a weird rectangle and the largest circle seemed like a lopsided polygon. So as you can see the larger your movements are, the more accurately they match your intentions. This isn't a very new revelation of course; it's a very common practice among gamers of all platforms to turn down their sensitivity to improve accuracy. However, the problem with turning down your sensitivity is that you lose the ability to quickly turn and face enemies behind you. This is where using a Kontrol Freek on your console controller comes in. The added extension in length given by a FPS Freek causes you to make your movements 40% bigger, which is like turning down your sensitivity. At the same time if you push your analog stick to the limit at the side of the socket, you can turn around at the same speed you normally would. This actually allows you to turn your sensitivity up and still gain accuracy.
Who should buy Kontrol/FPS Freeks and why?
While using a Kontrol Freek will improve your overall accuracy and help your reaction time. FPS Freeks may not be for gamers who spend the majority of their time playing single player games, or just are not that competitive. On the other hand, if you frequent the multiplayer game modes or you are competitive about your single player performances, buying an FPS Freek is a great decision. Also, if you're wondering how long it may take you to get used to using a Kontrol Freek; in my opinion the official Kontrol Freek website makes it sound harder than it really is to make people patient with the learning process. Which you should be patient, you've spent a lot of time teaching your fingers to act one way, and now you're asking them to do something completely different.
In closing I would like to say that currently FPS Freeks are half priced at $10 for a pack of two stick extenders and they are well worth buying. If you want to purchase any product from the Kontrol Freek line, here is the official website: KontrolFreek.com Also, if you have any questions you can speak with fellow Kontrol Freek customers and employees on the Official Forums