Best Custom Earplugs For Shooting in 2022
Decibullz - Custom Molded Earplugs, 31dB Highest NRR, Comfortable Hearing Protection for Shooting, Travel, Swimming, Work and Concerts (Orange)
Radians CEP001-R Custom Molded Earplugs (Red)
- Soft, permanent custom fit; All-day comfort
- Simple, easy to follow instructions
- Safe, non toxic and hypo-allergenic silicone, no mess
- Long lasting and washable
- Made in the USA
Decibullz - Custom Molded Percussive Filters, Custom Molded Hearing Protection
- IMPULSE PROTECTION: Decibullz top rated DIY Thermo-ﬁt Molded Earpieces combined with percussive ﬁlter technology. The NEW Decibullz Custom Molded Percussive Filters protect users from the peak sound pressure of gun shots, artillery ﬁre and explosions, suppressing them to safe levels and protecting users from potential long term hearing damage.
- SOUND WHEN YOU WANT IT, PROTECTION WHEN YOU NEED IT: Developed for shooting and military use, the Decibullz Percussive Filters feature optimum protection from high level impulse and percussive sounds. The ﬁlters are ANSI IPIL certiﬁed up to 166 dB. When no damaging noise is present, the Decibullz Filters provide a low attenuation, permitting voice and ambient noise to be heard. The allows for situational awareness not provided by traditional hearing protection.
- NO BATTERIES: Decibullz Percussive Filters use a physical percussive/ impulse ﬁlter providing superior hearing protection with no need for batteries. This means Decibullz Impulse Filters are always ready to protect you when you need them.
- CUSTOM COMFORT: Decibullz Custom Molded Earpieces are easily and quickly shaped by the user to the exact shape of their ears creating a noise isolating earplugs that is secure and comfortable. Decibullz earpieces are re-moldable.
- IDEAL FOR ALL DAY USE: Unlike electronic hearing protection the Decibullz Percussive Filters retain sound directionality and spatiality, this is crucial in hunting and combat situations. The ﬁlters also allow air to enter the ear decreasing ear canal irritation. Combined with its small size and Decibullz Thermo-ﬁt molded earpieces the ﬁlters are ideal for all day use and easily ﬁt under communications headsets and earmuffs.
Decibullz - Custom Earplug Lanyard
- -Keep your Decibullz Custom Molded Earplugs together with this premium lanyard.
- -Designed specifically for Decibullz Earplugs the lanyard is easily attached allowing for convenience and wear around the neck.
- -Simply remove the back plugs from your Decibullz Custom Molded Earplugs and insert the lanyard plug.
Re Ear DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Custom Molded Earplug Kit (Orange) with Cord
- Easy to make, molds in 10 minutes for a permanent fit
- Comfortable, non-toxic, and hypo-allergenic
- Estimated 26 decibel NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) when used as directed
- Detachable cord and carrying bag included
- Great for: Hunting, shooting, power tools, industrial, motorsports, swimming, military, law enforcement, sleeping, etc.
SureFire EP4 Sonic Defenders Plus filtered Earplugs, triple flanged design, reusable, Black, Medium
- 24dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with filter caps inserted, Hear safe sound levels (with filter caps out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- Soft, adjustable, triple-flanged stems provide secure seals in ear canals and all-day comfort
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using supplemental hearing muffs
- Patented EarLock retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time
- Made in USA from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, durable, and long-lasting
Safariland in-Ear Impulse Hearing Protection, Black/Red, Medium/Large
- 33dB maximum protection for sudden loud noises that measures ~165dB
- 13dB minimum continuous protection
- Allows Normal conversations to be heard maintaining situational awareness
- Great for a variety of noisy environments like industrial situations, landscaping, cutting wood, gun ranges, loud concerts or theaters, etc
- See product description below for applicable Use, function and limitations
Decibullz - Custom Molded High Fidelity Earplugs - Hearing Protection for Musicians, Concertgoers, and Sensory Disabled - Black
- PERFECT FOR CONCERTS, EVENTS, AND SOUND SENSITIVITY: Decibullz High Fidelity Earplugs were designed so that you can protect your hearing while still enjoying the sounds around you. Whether it be at a concert, or event, with the new Decibullz High Fidelity Earplugs you won't have to sacrifice sound quality to save your hearing. The High Fidelity Earplugs also help people with sensory disorders, autism, ADHD, concussions, and tinnitus.
- HIGH FIDELITY PERFORMANCE: Decibullz top rated DIY Thermo-fit Molded Earpieces with High Fidelity acoustic filter technology provides state of the art hearing protection while maintaining sound accuracy.
- ACCURATE PASSIVE REDUCTION: A physical passive membrane is made of a breathable material, this leads to optimal attenuation of the filter. The advanced membrane is tuned to maintain natural sound clarity for users. The High Fidelity earplugs provide a noise reduction rating (NRR) of 12.
- CUSTOM SHAPED TO YOUR EARS: Decibullz Thermo-fit Earpieces are easily shaped to your ears, creating filters that are secure and comfortable. If the desired fit is not achieved the first time the earpieces can be reheated and reshaped.
- INCLUDES TIPS AND CARRYING POUCH: 3 sizes of triple flange tips and a snap close carrying pouch are included. Our High Fidelity Ear Plugs are compatible with other Decibullz products like Bluetooth earphones and earplugs.
Radians Custom Molded Earplugs, Orange
- Custom Molded Earplugs. Easy, do-it-yourself kit, molds in 10 minutes. Soft, Permanent, Custom Fit
- Made in the USA
3M PELTOR EEP-100 Ear Plug Kit, Rechargeable, Noise Reduction, Construction, Manufacturing, Maintenance
- PROTECT YOUR HEARING: Helps provide hearing protection in environments with hazardous noise
- EXTERNAL MICROPHONES: Helps you hear communication and your environment without earplug removal (speaker limited to 82dB)
- COMFORTABLE: The small and lightweight design helps improve overall comfort and user experience
- EASY TO USE: Intuitive one button operation powers earpiece on/off and selects volume level
- RECHARGEABLE LI-ION BATTERY: Provides up to 16 hours of continuous operation; Rechargeable via micro USB
- BUILT TOUGH for the working professional. Water and dust resistant (IP54)
- VERSATILE: Ideal for use where there is loud, intermittent noise such as in construction, manufacturing, auto body repair, and/or for people who regularly move in and out of noise such as maintenance personnel, supervisors, safety managers, forklift drivers, when using power tools, etc
- KIT CONTAINS: Pocket sized storage and charging case, 1 pair 3M PELTOR Electronic Earplug, 1 pair 3M PELTOR UltraFit Eartips Small, 1 pair 3M PELTOR UltraFit Ear tips Medium, 1 pair 3M PELTOR UltraFit Eartips Large, 1 pair 3M PELTOR Triple C Eartips, USB charging cable, and user instructions
- Industrial/occupational use only; Not for consumer sale or use
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
The Top 10 Greatest N64 Games of ALL TIME
This is a list of the best games for one of the best systems ever: the Nintendo 64.
10) Pokemon Snap
I really don't know why this game beat Pokemon Stadium. Maybe because of the nostalgia, maybe because it actually has a storyline, I don't know. This is one of the few games that everyone in my family, even my mother, loved to play. We would often compare our pictures of various Pokemon; I even remember my mom one time finding out how to capture the picture of a new Pokemon previously unseen by us! It was a great game, and I still have the cartridge in my garage somewhere (My Nintendo 64, unfortunately, does not work.).
This game was a great one, a much needed improvement on Mario 64 (I never did care for that game.). I loved exploring the various worlds within the puzzle pieces. My favorite one was the Haunted House picture. Plus, the combos you were able to do with Banjo and his feathery friend, Kazooie, were incredible, only to be topped by its sequel.
I have far more nostalgic memories with Banjo-Kazooie than with this game, but this one is far more fun to play. They crammed this game full of new worlds, new abilities, new everything! I especially loved how you could use Kazooie as a gun (with some first person shooting, no less), and how Banjo and kazooie could finally separate! A great game, indeed.
7) Shadows of the Empire
Wow, what a great game. I mean, you get to fight IG-88, Boba Fett, fly around during the Battle of Hoth in a snowspeeder, man the turrets of (and even fly) the coolest Star Wars ship: the YT-2400 Correllian light freighter, the Outrider?! And all with one of the coolest Star Wars characters EVER?!?!?! What more could a Star Wars fan ask for? I mean, really? This is one game that did not need a Force-Sensitive main character. Take that, Skywalker!
6) Star Fox 64
This game made me fall in love with two things: space battles, and four player free-for-alls. I loved the story mode, especially how, depending on your actions during the various missions, your trajectory changes. I also loved Falco; he was the best wingmate, as he rarely needed to be saved from enemies on his tail, and he had an awesome, sarcastic attitude. Slippy...well, let's not even talk about him. The versus part of the game, however, was just as fun. In it, you could be an Arwing, a Tank, or on foot, carrying a bazooka. Each one had its advantages and disadvantages. I spent so many hours on that game, it's ridiculous. But, I'd do it again!!!
5) Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Star Fox 64 led me to play the first game in what is arguably the best Star Wars videogame series of all time: the Rogue Squadron series. Seriously, you could play as an A-wing, B-wing, X-wing, Y-wing, V-wing, Snowspeeder, TIE Interceptor, N-1 Starfighter, or even the Millennium Falcon? What the crap?!?! With great battles like the Jade Moon mission (my favorite one; I never got tired of it), the ability to change your laser distribution, and many various Imperial enemies to shoot down, this game was the bomb, only to be bested by its Gamecube sequel.
4) Super Smash Bros.
Looking back and sizing this game to its sequels, this one looks pathetic in comparison. I mean, you had less than twenty characters, and there weren't even any mushrooms to make your character super-sized! That being said, this game, at the time, was THE game to play. Everyone's playground arguments on who was more powerful: Link or Samus, Pikachu or Mario, Kirby or Ness, were put to rest in this Nintendo-approved fighting arena. My favorite character, for the longest time, was Pikachu. It then slowly became Link, as I discovered the joys of his 3-D adventures on this same system. Ah, a grand and glorious game.
3) Jet Force Gemini
This game was the coolest shooter game of its day. I would venture to say that it has the best weapons of ANY game for ANY system: the Plasma Rifle, the Machine Gun, the Shurikens, the Tri-Rocket Launcher, and...the Fish Food. I also loved the different worlds that you would visit, and I especially loved the fact that when you shot/blew up your enemies (they were insectoids), green/blue blood would spurt out, or their body parts would fly off in various directions. Great game. Play it.
2) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
They are very few reasons for this game taking second to the number one game on this list. This was the most fun I had on my Nintendo 64 in the history of ever. I mean, you, as Young Link, get to turn into a Deku Child, a Mighty Goron Warrior, a Zora Musician, a Giant, and even a Deity! What the crap?! On top of that, you must try to save the world from a falling moon in three days! This game also had some very fun bosses to battle, and some cool mini-games (Save the cows from being abducted by aliens!). A great game, with great gameplay, and a surprisingly dark, moving storyline.
1) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
This game is not only the definitive Zelda game: it's also the definitive Nintendo 64 game. This game is, if not on the very top, on the top ten of any "Best Video Games of All Time" list, or that list is worth about as much as a Crash Bandicoot videogame. I have such nostalgic emotions of this game: I remember getting sooo frustrated (but not too much so) during the Gerudo Valley part. I remember loving the Lost Woods, especially when exploring them as an adult. I loved the epic battles against Volvagia, Twinrova, Phantom Ganon, and so many other bosses. I remember getting freaked out in the mini-dungeon under the empty well, more so than in the Shadow Temple. I remember the wonder of seeing the huge and beautiful Lake Hylia, and standing there watching the sun rise and set. I remember the moment I pulled out the Master Sword for the first time, only to realize, too late, that Ganondorf had followed me into the Temple of Time. I remember riding around on my faithful steed, Epona, jumping fences and shooting down enemies with my bow and arrows. The story was nothing short of amazing, and the gameplay was excellent. For some reason, every time I hear a dc talk song (Jesus Freak and Welcome to the Freak Show era), warm memories of this game are brought up. I guess I must have listened to those two CDs a lot before, after, or even during the times I would play that game. Ah, what I wouldn't pay to play a Wii remake of that great game... ya hear that, Nintendo?!?!?!
Anyways, that's the end of this little list of great Nintendo 64 games. Hope you enjoyed reading it! Hey, if you want to leave a comment, saying how much you loved/hated the list, please do! I would greatly appreciate it, so much so that I might (alright; most likely) respond back! Thank you in advance!