Best Crossbow For Target Shooting in 2022
Morrell Double Duty 450FPS Field Point Bag Archery Target - for Crossbows, Compounds, Traditional Bows and Airbows
Morrell Yellow Jacket YJ-425 Field Point Bag Archery Target â€“ for Crossbows and Compound Bows. Packaging may vary
- ARCHERY TARGET designed for high speed CROSSBOW AND COMPOUND BOW
- Field point only BOW AND ARROW TARGET - LONGER LIFE ARCHERY TARGETS
- EASY ARROW REMOVAL for all arrows
- HANDLE AND GROMMETS included for EASY TRANSPORT AND HANGING
- DURABLE MADE IN THE USA and takes THOUSANDS OF SHOTS with your BOW
- Manufacturer has made a in-line change , the YJ-350 is the YJ-425. All that changed was the “YJ-350” to “YJ-425” on the front of the target.
DELTA 70630 Speedbag Crossbow
- Delta 70630 Speed Bag Crossbow
- Built For Crossbows Up To 400 Fps
- Durable Construction For Extended Life
- Country Of Origin: United States
Morrell Yellow Jacket Stinger Field Point Bag Archery Target - Great for Compound and Traditional Bows
- Made of highest quality material
- Manufacturer: Morrell
- Morrell Yellow jacket field point target
Field Logic Block Crossbow 20 Target, Black
- ONE TOUGH TARGET - The high density core is designed to stop the excessive speed of a crossbow bolt!
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED SHOOTING FACES - With the crossbow archer in mind the variety of shooting faces allow you to Shoot it CLOSE, Shoot it LONG, Shoot it PRECISE, Shoot it REAL
- GREATER VISIBILITY - INCREASED TARGET LIFE - The 4-sided shooting with high contrast design makes your target more visible and offset aiming points will extend the life of your target
- EASY ARROW REMOVAL - Our patented open-layered design stops arrows with friction not force for easy arrow removal
- IMPENETRABLE - Stops ALL Broadheads and Field Tips. Available in 2 Sizes. Crossbow 20 Measures 20" x 20" x 12" MADE IN THE USA
Field Logic Hurricane H21 Crossbow Archery Bag Target
- HIGH VISIBILITY AIMING POINTS - Graphics against the bright-colored background are easy to see especially at long ranges
- LONG TARGET LIFE - Deer vitals on the back side are off centered from aiming points on the front side allowing for versatile practice sessions and longer target life
- DESIGNED FOR CROSSBOWS - Specifically designed for Crossbows and high-speed bows
- PORTABLE - Comes with a heavy duty handle for easy, convenient transport
- MADE IN THE USA - Target measures 21" x 20" x 15"
Black Hole 22 - 4 Sided Archery Target
- 4-SIDED SHOOTING – contrasting aiming points on all 4 sides. Shoot field points at the "wrapped" sides and field tips, broadheads and expandables at the “open-face” layered sides.
- EASY ARROW REMOVAL - Patented open layer design stops arrows with friction not force allowing for easy arrow removal and less shooter fatigue.
- PORTABLE – lightweight with a convenient carrying handle.
- ECONOMICAL – great price and long-lasting durability. Made in the USA
- 2 SIZE OPTIONS To CHOOSE FROM - 18 inch and 22 inch size options available for compound and recurve shooters.
Delta McKenzie Speedbag 20/20 Archery Target Black
- Hydro press internal composition for added durability and arrow stopping power
- Easiest arrow removal when compared to other targets
- Sewn in arrow handle for easy Transport
Shooter Buck 3D Deer Archery Target with Replaceable Core
- LIFE-LIKE SHOOTER BUCK - The biggest toughest 3D Target in the Universe, This Life-like Buck stands 48" Tall, 125" P & Y Antlers
- BANG FOR YOUR BUCK - Includes a replaceable high density core insert that offers up to 5 times the shooting surface of other 3D Targets. The shooting insert extends the life of your target (Additional Inserts: Order GlenDel Model #G71630)
- STABILITY - the crossbow Shooter stands at 4 feet tall but it will never waver because ground stakes are included
- IMPENETRABLE - Stops ALL Broadhead and Field Tip Arrows
- MADE IN THE USA - at Shooter, we are proud that all of 3D targets are made right here in the USA
Morrell Yellow Jacket YJ-380 Dual Threat FP/BH Compound/Crossbow Combo Archery Target
- Archery Block target designed for high speed Crossbows and compound bows
- Easy Tote Carrying Handles included for easy portability
- Field point & Broadhead bow and arrow target- longer life block archery targets
- Easy arrow removal for all arrows
- Durable made in the USA and takes thousands of shots with your bow
Clay Pigeons-Starring Vince Vaughn as You've Never Seen Him
If you think having an affair with your best friend's wife is only the beginning of your life being turned inside out, then welcome to Clay Birdwell's (Joaquin Phoenix) life in the 1998 "dark comedy", Clay Pigeons, starring Phoenix, Vince Vaughn and Janeane Garafolo.
I mean, one minute you're out in the desert, having beers and shooting up bottles with your buddy Earl (Gregory Sporleder) and before you know he shoots himself with your gun to make it look like you have killed him because of the affair you're having with his smoking hot wife Amanda (Georgina Cates). Matters go from bad to worse when Amanda gets pretty nasty about the whole situation after Clay tells her what happened, publicly and privately, which makes Clay look pretty suspicious and worse yet, leaves him to try and clean up the mess all by himself. She even can't believe that Clay gets a little upset that he asks for her help in making Earl's death look like a car accident. That is how the movie starts off and Clay's life begins a spiral that heads toward a collision course with the "Cowboy Killer" Lester (Vince Vaughn).
Vaughn's Lester is laid back, funny and dresses like a cowboy from a bad production of the Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, while palling up to Clay and filling his head with all sorts of worldly advice at the local bar around the pool table.. The question becomes as this odd friendship develops, is Lester really the quirky happy-go-lucky takes life as it comes free spirit cowboy, or something else all together. Even though you find out the answer fairly early on in their relationship, it doesn't ruin the story one bit, as a matter of fact even when it becomes a certainty, you still see Lester as the kind of guy that is great to down beers with.
It all starts to smell and look bad to Clay when on their first outing fishing together, they come across a body floating in the lake. Lester convinces Clay to handle reporting the find by himself to the local sheriff (Scott Wilson) who happens to be a friend of Clay's because Lester has to leave town and get back to work or risk losing his job. Next, FBI agents (Janeane Garofalo and Phil Morris) arrive on the trail of a serial killer and become increasingly frustrated with the way small town law enforcement handles a crime scene and the evidence that goes along with it. Garofalo's dry, dead pan delivery is a perfect match for the movie's intended humor, and Morris, at first looking underused, delivers key moments in each scene just by his mannerisms.
This very dark comedy is played to the hilt by everyone in cast, except Phoenix, who by playing the story perfectly straight all the way through becomes the ingredient that everyone else plays off. His performance allows all the absurdity going on around him to work beautifully.
When Lester is explaining himself and his actions to Clay over a beer or a cup of coffee, Clay just seems to feed him his next line as though Clay is the pigeon Lester has been looking for all along. As Garofalo grills him about suspicious statements and evidence mounting around him, his reactions truly reflect a man in situation he knows has no back door, but even then his comments only serve to allow Garofalo to really sell herself to the viewer in a much different role for her.
In short, director David Dobkin accomplishes the task of putting somewhat disturbing material into a pot with quirky comedy and managing to put on film a movie you may end up not being quite sure why you liked, but just know that you did. I would even go as far as to say that when researching the actors for these roles, he may have never had anybody else in mind, for any one of them, even though these just aren't the roles we are used to seeing these gifted performers take on.
Even though whats going on at times seems to be somewhat exaggerated "Clay Pigeons" and Vaughn's "leave nothing on the table" performance as the serial killer will conjure up images of Hitchcock's Psycho, which Hitchcock always tried to say was a comedy.
Take a trip to the "dark side" of comedy sometime soon with this little known gem from 1998, I think you'll be happy you decided to give it a try and will really get to see why actors love having the opportunity to try on roles they normally aren't considered a fit for, and we as the audience benefit the most. "Clay Pigeons" is just such a movie, ENJOY!