Best Computer Shooting Games in 2023
Pool Free for Fire TV
- Play pool on your Fire TV!
- Simple remote control play
- Queue hints for more accurate play
- Optional 2-player game mode for even more family fun
Elite Space Trooper
- - Space shooter from the third person.
- - This exciting and dynamic game is sure to bring you hours of fun.
- - Auto aiming - no longer need precisely aim on enemy.
- - Easy controls.
- - Great graphics.
SAS: Zombie Assault 4
- Intense Zombie Action
- 4 Player Co-Op Multiplayer
- 160+ Upgradeable Weapons and Armor
- Epic Bosses
Guessing Best free Online Games Icon & Logo Quizzes
- Stunningly beautiful look and feel.
- Cool animation and sound effects.
- Made both for phone and tablet, so no one gets left out from enjoying this amazing fun and free games of Guess The Game trivia quiz game.
- Lots of levels/puzzle.
- Deduce the name from the pic of your favourite game logo picture , ....
- Solve a puzzle/level and get rewarded.
- A free to play game, use hint or get bonus coin when you need it.
torbofast adventure and free
- All free. No wifi - no problem.
- Easy to play.
- Nice graphics design
- Smooth and delicate animation
- Supports swipe and touch game controls
- Easy to learn and fun but hard to master gameplay
- Enjoy game for any time, anywhere and a short time.
- Designed for tablets & phones
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- An epic Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
- Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
- Choose your party from nine customizable Star Wars characters, including Twi'leks, Droids and Wookiees.
- Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
- Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.
- For the first time, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic has achievements!
- Please note that Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for Android has not been slimmed down for mobile in any way. It is the full KOTOR experience! As such the file size is quite large at 2.1GB after the initial download
Stickman Ice Hockey
- Bone-breaking body-checks
- Quick Game and Training Mode
- Different season modes: Short Season, Long Season, World Cup, Djinnworks Cup, Westcoast Cup, Eastcoast Cup
- Bonus Open Air Classic game
- 46 National and International hockey teams to choose from
- Various ice rinks and configurable game time
- Choose to play with or without Icing and Offside rules.
- Automatic or Manual Running
- Smooth animations with 60 frames per second
- MOGA and MFI Game Controller support
Bubble Explode Ad-Free
- Chain reaction bubble Explosions
- Slick animations
- 8 game modes: Classic, Gravity, Chill Out, Bubble Shootix, Bubble Invasion, Critical Mass, Turn By Turn, Blitz
- Bonuses for exploding bubble groups of nice shapes: squares, lines, corners, etc…
- Global online scoreboards
- Accelerometer based bubbles lighting
- Accelerometer Aiming ( Bubble Shootix game mode)
- Colored and Black & White skins included
- 5 animation speed settings : Slow Motion, Normal, Fast, Turbo, and Animations Off
Mad Scientist Revenge
How to Detect and Stop Aimbot Cheaters in Shooter Games
Aimbot cheaters ruin gameplay for honest players. You can spot and stop them in their tracks. Here's how.
First-person shooter (FPS) games are many things. They're exciting, fast-paced and action-packed. Players compete for ranks and standing to earn many in-game rewards. Sometimes rewards can mean better gear, the ability to customize the game experience, or just plain bragging rights. It's that last one that sadly brings another characteristic to FPS games: they attract cheaters. One of the most popular cheats is called an aimbot.
What is an aimbot?
Aimbots are software packages that players install on their home computers. The aimbot software runs along with the game. Its purpose is to acquire, track and shoot enemy targets with greater speed and accuracy than any human. Aimbots allow players to rack up huge scores and high stats with no skill or effort from the player. Using them is generally an offense that gets a player banned from the game.
How can I detect aimbot use?
Players don't admit to aimbot use. They'll just tell you they are fantastic players. How can you tell the difference between a great player and an aimbot? The easiest way is watching for snapping. Snapping is when a player's in-game avatar reacts to the presence of a target the player could not have seen by instantly "snapping" directly to face the target and fire without missing. An example of snapping and perfect shooting from the game APB: Reloaded can be seen on YouTube.
What can I do about it?
The best way to handle it is reporting the cheater to the game company along with evidence of cheating. Usually the company can investigate and if they discover you were right the developers will handle the cheater for you.
How do I get evidence?
Find out if the game includes a video capture utility. You can download many video capture programs online as well. Either way be ready to record the cheater's actions. When you have video of cheating-in-progress submit it to the game company.
Cheating can ruin a game by making game play so unfair that normally honest players may begin cheating just to level the playing field. By taking the high road and helping game companies address the problem you help all players have a better experience.