10 Best Choke For Clay Shooting
Updated on: June 2023
Best Choke For Clay Shooting in 2023
Carlson's Choke Tube Beretta Benelli Mobil Gold Competition Target Ported Sporting Clays Choke Tube, 12 Gauge, Skeet, Gold
Breaking Clays: Target Tactics, Tips & Techniques
Anthony I. Matarese Jr. Sporting Clays Advanced DVD
- ✔️ MASTER INSTRUCTION - World champion shooter Anthony I. Matarese Jr. offers an unprecedented look into the building blocks that are the keys to success in sporting clays. look into the building blocks that are the keys to success in sporting clays.
- ✔️ IMPROVE YOUR GAME - As one of the world’s top competitors as well as the nation’s most in-demand instructor and coach, Matarese shares the experience gained from his 25 years of tournament shooting and the insights developed during thousands of hours looking over the shoulders of students at all ability levels.
- ✔️ADVANCED DVD - This DVD is perfect for the most seasoned shooters striving for perfection and for less experienced shooters looking to continue their education to a higher level.
- ✔️GAIN KNOWLEDGE - The most comprehensive clay target shooting DVD created to date. Over 4 hours of instruction, covering 39 unique chapters, Anthony does not hold anything back.
- ✔️ HIGHEST QUALITY - Using innovative graphics, live competition footage, behind the shoulder and down the barrel perspectives, Matarese shows how to hit the toughest shots in sporting clays.
G.P.S. Sporting Clays Bag with Rain Flap, Olive
- Pull out rain cover
- Front pocket has 7 clear tubes for choke tube or snap cap storage
- Lockable heavy-duty zippers provide added security
Shotgunning: The Art and the Science
Carlson's Choke Tube Beretta Benelli Mobil Ported Sporting Clays Choke Tube, 12 Ga, Skeet, Black
- Constriction: Skeet, Dia: . 720
- Lead, Copper plated, Nickel, Heavy-shot, Bismuth, and Tungsten may be shot through choke tube (Do Not Shoot Steel Larger than BB through a Choke Tighter than Full)
- Reduces Recoil and Muzzle Jump / Manufactured form 17-04 Stainless Steel
- 25% Longer Parallel Section in the Choke
- Extended Portion of the Choke Tube also for Quick and Easy Removal and Insertion
Peregrine, Wild Hare Sporting Clays Bag, Premium, Hedgetweed Brown
- 1200D premium Hedgetweed Brown quilted waterproof nylon
- Holds 8-10 boxes of shells
- Additional external pockets for accessories
- Double zipper top with rubber puller
- Heavy padded shoulder straps and 3.0 mm plastic reinforced bases on all bags
Carlson's Choke Tubes 25515 Extended Sporting Clays for Beretta/Benelli Mobil,Black
- Fits beretta/Benelli mobil 12 Gauge choke Systems
- Modified/.705 constriction
- Made from 17-4 heat-treated stainless steel with non-glaze matte finish
- Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA
- Choke wrench included
Carlson's Choke Tube Winchester-Browning Inv-Moss 500 Gold Competition Target Ported Sporting Clays Choke Tubes, 12 Gauge, Skeet, Gold
- Constriction: Skeet, Dia: . 725
- Manufactured from 17-04 Stainless Steel / Gold Finish
- 25% Longer Parallel Section
- Lead, Copper plated, Nickel, Have-shot, Bismuth and Tungsten may be Shot through choke tubes.
- Do Not Shoot Steel Shot Larger than BB through any Choke Tighter than Full
Carlsons, Remington Sporting Clay Choke Tube, 20 Gauge, Sport Clay Improved Cylinder .610
- Fits: Remington 20 ga. Choke Systems.
- 20 Gauge
- Constriction: . 610
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Review: Stealth Game or Run and Gun Game?
'Sniper: Ghost Warrior' review for PC and Xbox 360. Complete review without spoilers.
The most important part of the game is of course sniping and that works perfectly fine. Not like most games, and this game you have to take into account the distance, wind and your own breathing. Overall, the sniping is a satisfying experience.
There's also a bullet cam. The bullet cam follows your bullet if you get a headshot. This looks really cool and is very satisfying.
You also have a pistol with a silencer and some throwing knifes. You can use to pistol if enemies have seen you and come running towards you. The throwing knifes are for completely silent kills at a short distance.
Not only sniping
For variation sometimes you will leave your sniper gun at home and the game changes into a "normal" first-person shooter. Here, you just need to kill everybody you see with a machine gun or pistol. This part of the game doesn't work like it should, because you have to aim really, really precise and it doesn't go smooth. Because of that, you often have the idea that your shooting blanks.
Like you probably expected, in Sniper: Ghost Warrior you have to complete the levels carefully and try to go unnoticed. As a sniper, you have a special suit so you won't be seen if you are hiding in the bushes. While playing the game, I often had the idea that I was wearing a light yellow suit so everybody could see me. It often happens that I was noticed, even though I was hiding when on the ground in high grass or thick bushes. Sometimes my enemies even saw me through hills or from really big distances, no matter how good I was hiding myself.
This also causes another problem. I often had no idea who was shooting at me. The enemy could see me, but I couldn't see the enemy at all. So I had to stand up and see who's firing bullets at me. I don't think that's the purpose of a stealth game.
These problems really ruin the game and that is really a shame. If they spent more time fixing these problems than making the environment (which is really good, especially in comparison with the gameplay), it would be a great game. But right now, it's more like I'm playing a run and gun game instead of a stealth game.
Even more problems
The game has some more small, but really annoying problems. Sometimes you need a break to go to the bathroom for example, so you pause the game. But if you want to continue playing after that, it often happens that you for no reason stand up when you were lying on the ground before. This can cause a lot of trouble, because enemies can immediately see you. Also sometimes you're required to jump, thus immediately giving away your position.
You also have a map in your HUD, where the locations of enemies are marked. The color combinations are really badly chosen. Because of that, it is almost impossible to see where the enemies are located precisely and the map is as good as useless.
The storyline is nothing special either. Same goes for the audio, except for voice acting, which is nicely done.
The graphics and the environment are really good and big. But big is a little bit misleading, because you can't use a lot of it. You have actually almost no choice in how you get past/take out your enemies. One time I was stuck because I had to infiltrate a heavy guarded camp. I tried sneaking through using a river to get past it and it looked like I could go on land on the other side, but that didn't work out. Then I tried from the other side through thick bushes and... I got stuck again. So I had no other choice than to go through the middle. The game decides the route and you have absolutely no control over what path you take and that is really a pity.
You probably didn't expect it, but Sniper: Ghost Warrior has a multiplayer mode. I can be really short about it: it doesn't work correctly. In every match everybody just plays with their pistol and it's just being played as a "normal" first-person shooter. No-one uses their sniper rifles and the maps aren't really suitable for sniping either. They are just three different modes and only six maps to play on. The multiplayer is just an extra that you can't really use.
-No control of where you go
If you like sniping and don't mind all the bugs you will encounter, this is the game for you.
5 out of 10
Platforms: Xbox 360, PC
Price: $40 for Xbox 360 and $38 for PC
System Requirments for PC:
o OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / VistaTM (SP1) / 7
o Processor: 3.2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3500+
o Memory: 1GB for XP / 2GB for Vista and 7
o Graphics: Nvidia 6800 or ATI X1650, 256 MB RAM, Shader Model 3.0
o DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
o Hard Drive: 6GB
o Sound: Compatible with DirectX® 9.0c