Best Choke For Clay Pigeon Shooting in 2022
Carlson's Choke Tubes 25517 Extended Sporting Clays for Beretta/Benelli Mobil, Black
Anthony I. Matarese Jr. Sporting Clays Advanced DVD
- ✔️ MASTER INSTRUCTION - World champion shooter Anthony I. Matarese Jr. offers an unprecedented look into the building blocks that are the keys to success in sporting clays. look into the building blocks that are the keys to success in sporting clays.
- ✔️ IMPROVE YOUR GAME - As one of the world’s top competitors as well as the nation’s most in-demand instructor and coach, Matarese shares the experience gained from his 25 years of tournament shooting and the insights developed during thousands of hours looking over the shoulders of students at all ability levels.
- ✔️ADVANCED DVD - This DVD is perfect for the most seasoned shooters striving for perfection and for less experienced shooters looking to continue their education to a higher level.
- ✔️GAIN KNOWLEDGE - The most comprehensive clay target shooting DVD created to date. Over 4 hours of instruction, covering 39 unique chapters, Anthony does not hold anything back.
- ✔️ HIGHEST QUALITY - Using innovative graphics, live competition footage, behind the shoulder and down the barrel perspectives, Matarese shows how to hit the toughest shots in sporting clays.
Trap shooting score sheets: Perfect for scorekeeping
Allen Eliminator Single Box Shotgun Shell Carrier with Molded Frame, Sporting Clay or Trap Shooting Shotgun Shell Carrier
- Semi-rigid frame holds a single box of shells
- Two elastic loops on each side for extra shells or choke tubes
- Two belt attachment options
- D-rings for attaching towels, safety glasses, etc.
- Perfect for skeet and trap shooters
Allen Company Ace Shooting Vest with Moveable Shoulder Pad
- Fits right and left-handed shooters
- Moveable shoulder/recoil pad
- Adjustable side straps
- Shell and hull pockets
- Mesh body for cooler wear
Allen Company Shot Tech Shooting Vest, Holds 4 Types of Shells, X-Large/XX-Large
- Recoil reducing right shoulder pad
- Cool mesh sides and back to keep you comfortable
- Dual front pockets on each side - carry up to 4 types of shells
- Mesh pocket for spent shells
- Places for choke tubes, a choke tube wrench, and more
REMINGTON 19155 Rem Choke 12 GA
- Short-range choke that delivers wider shot patterns for game within 35 yard
- Perfect for rabbit, quail, woodcock, and pheasant over dogs
- Good choice for ducks and geese when used with steel shot
Shotgun Patterning Trouble Shooter - Paper Gun Range Shooting Targets 25 x 38 Inches (25 Pack)
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 (See below for details)
- Diagnostics for Shot Patterning.
- Bright white 60 lb. flat vellum paper to reduce tearing and glare.
- Quality vibrant color inks produce highly visible sharp images down range.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Browning, Ace Shooting Vest, Blue, X-Large
- Smooth nylon full-length shooting patch
- Polyester/Spandex construction
- Two-way front zipper
- Country of Origin:United States
TOURBON Leather Shooting Shotgun Shell Cartridge Pouch with Waist Belt
- Three leather loops on top for extra shells or choke tubes
- This bag can holds up to 50 loose cartridges
- The waist measures 28.7" on the first hole and 47.24" on the last hole
- Perfect for Clay Pigeon, Sporting, Trap, Skeet, Compact, etc
- Features an open top which allows the shooter quick access to more ammunition
'Booster Gold' Issue #44 Comic Book Review
"Booster Gold" Issue #44 takes the super hero and his good robot buddy Skeets into the warped alternate timeline of "Flashpoint." "Turbulence '" Part One" serves as a prelude to the comic event of the year.
I have to be honest and upfront. I do not follow "Booster Gold" on a monthly basis. I actually find the character to be humorous in all the forms I have been exposed to him in. I've seen him on "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" and "Smallville," but that is the limit of my exposure to the "greatest hero that history will never know." The concept of a guy from the future wanting to make himself famous in the past by time-jumping and foiling the evil plans of villains as they are being committed is something I think that all of us with any sort of ego can identify with.
"Booster Gold" Issue #44 takes the super hero and his good robot buddy Skeets into the warped alternate timeline of "Flashpoint." "Turbulence '" Part One" serves as a prelude to the comic event of the year. This has "Booster Gold returning to Rip Hunter's lab only to find that the world he has returned to isn't the same one he left behind."
Apparently, Booster Gold creator Dan Jurgens had stepped away from the title for a while. With "Booster Gold" Issue #44, he returns to tackling both the writing and artwork again. This issue has a cool little one and a half page back-story included for people like me who don't completely know this character and are possibly being exposed to him for the first time through the "Flashpoint" storyline. It is also packed full of more action than a 32-page comic should legally be allowed to hold. Booster and Skeets are seen dodging missiles, battling military soldiers, and being blasted by lasers before running into a very familiar super-villain at the cliffhanging end.
The artwork for "Booster Gold" Issue #44 by Dan Jurgens and Norm Rapmund is very striking. It is definitely rooted in realism. The cover art is eye-catching and features Cyborg, Booster, and the alternate "Flashpoint" version of Batman. The opening splash-page would be found fit for framing by any hardcore fan of the golden super-hero.
I found "Booster Gold" Issue #44 a fun diversion from my regular comic book diet. I've thought about diving into the "Booster Gold" monthly title a few times, but just don't have the time or money to keep up with it. If you have the cash, I would suggest giving the series a chance. Booster is an entertaining character that I see popping up in different television shows and getting involved in the world of other super heroes more and more all the time.