Best Camera For Pov Shooting in 2023
Aerial Photography and Videography Using Drones
Shotgun Camera,1080P Full HD Action Video Camera for Clay Shooting and Hunting Helmet Cam Sports DV
- Good for most of outdoor activities, like riding, running, skiing, mountain climbing, hunting,clay shoot,skeet shooting and trap shooting etc. Record your wonderful actions and splendid moments,Aluminum alloy case strong enough for extreme outdoor activities
- Fit for most of Gun(barrel outer diameter smaller then 21mm): rifle,shotgun,paintball gun,airsoft, crossbows etc
- Built-in 1/4”holder,Ultra small size can be installed easily,light weight camera 80 gram ,Gun clip 45 gram, convenient for photography and carry with.Built-in vibrating motor, shake to remind you the working status.Built-in high sensitivity microphone for sound pick up.Built-in large capacity battery provides long time usage, support video recording while charging with power bank
- 120 degree wide angle matching with high resolution lens,1080P high definition video,The videos the camera produces are .avi files,It is POV camera(point of view), has no Zoom,Support TF card memory extend to 32GB, recommend high speed CLASS 10 or above,(TF card not included)
- US Local Stock,Accessories included:Gun clip Mount;helmet strap mount;Handlebar Mount;snap ring;USB Charging Cable;hanging rope;User Manual
Taisioner POV/VLOG Smartphone Selfie Neck Holder Mount for GoPro AKASO Action Camera and Cell Phone Video Shoot Accessories
- ☆ Compatible with GoPro Hero 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Black Media Mod White Silver Max Fusion Session or other action wearable camera, also suitbale for variety of smartphone.
- ☆ Special design which is the first person perspective shoot for buyer, it could show the actually picture what you saw.
- ☆ Supporting the largest angle of 270 degree, enjoying the best angle and give you a great experience.
- ☆ Made of high quality PBT material, more durable and sturdy than before, also change to be opened on front ( You could pull out or push button when used it ).
- ☆ The application not only using for video shooting online of scene wherever you want, but also support take it out anywhere you want.
Intova Duo Waterproof HD POV Sports Video Camera, Black
- Waterproof HD video and still image action camera for use in or out of the water; 720p HD video resolution and still photo resolution to 5MP
- Removable housing is waterproof to 100 feet, compact, rugged, and it floats
- 1.77-inch LCD screen acts as both a viewfinder and playback monitor; camera uses micro SD card (not included)
- 4x digital zoom; burst mode for continuous shooting
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with 2-hour battery life; limited 1-year warranty; 2.6 x 1.9 x 1.2 inches, 1.6 oz; wrist lanyard included
Zhiyun Crane Plus 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera compatible Sony Panasonic LUMIX Nikon Canon POV Large Payload Timelapse Object Tracking New Version zhi yun Crane V2
- A massive capable payload of 2. 5kg. If you have long lens, counter weight is required. Search B079JKKPJ2 on amazon
- Motion Memory feature with Crane Plus allows you to setup advanced camera movements.
- Newly designed POV (Point of View) mode providing up to 45 degrees of synchronous motion on the roll axis.
- Intelligent object tracking via phone app control.
- Night Lapse which can creating gorgeous, long-exposure time lapses that add in a new dimension of motion and depth.
Sony Action Cam FDR-X3000R Wi-Fi GPS 4K HD Video Camera Camcorder & Live View Remote + Shooting Grip Tripod + Action Mounts + 64GB Card + Battery + Backpack Kit
- KIT INCLUDES 13 PRODUCTS -- All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
-  Sony Action Cam FDR-X3000R Wi-Fi GPS 4K HD Video Camera Camcorder & Live View Remote +  Sony VCT-STG1 Shooting Grip +  Sony Lenspen Cleaning Pen +
-  Transcend 64GB MicroSD Card +  Spare NP-BX1 Battery for Sony +  Vivitar All-in-1 Car Kit +
-  Vivitar All-in-1 Outdoors Kit +  Sunpak Pro Head Strap Mount +  PD Mini Sling Backpack +
-  HDMI to Micro-HDMI Cable (6') +  PD 5pc Complete Cleaning Kit +  PD 8 SD Card Memory Card Case +  Image Recovery Software
2in1 Portable Action Camera+Smartphone SYN Stabilizer Mount Ergonomic Hand Grip Video Vlogging Kit Motion Camcorder Phone Handle Holder for GoPro Sony + iPhone Interview Travel YouTube Livestream Rig
- Made of high-strength ABS material, more than cool eye-catching shape: professional ergonomic design for long time using and reducing the hand vibration effectively, improving the shooting footage remarkablely. A mini & cool & smart device that is perfect video solution for youtuber, vlogger, we-media, livesream, traveler, journalist etc.
- Super phone clip holder: 360 degree rotary for portrait mode (vertical) or landscape mode (horizontal), non-slip ruber-padding (50-100mm phone screen width support) with fasten lock knob for clamp your smartphone securely and tightly.
- Attach your smartphone to phone clamp of the grip, then the smartphone will turn into a monitor and remote to help you to view the capture pictures or fully control your GoPro Sony etc action cameras by APP via WiFi, to enjoy your selfie and POV shooting.
- Extra bult-in shoe mounting slot on the top, ingenious desing for the plug-in video lights to get a better performance. Also, with the hot shoe joint, can be attached with microphone for recording. (microphone / video light are not included).
- Detachable and Versatile Hand Grip, compatible with all GoPro and GoPro-Like Action Cameras, such as: GoPro Hero 8 / 7/ 6/ 5/ 4/ 3+ /3 DJI OSMO Action SJCAM SJ4000 SJ4000WIFI SJ5000 Garmin Virb X XE & Sony Sports Camera + most of smartphones in the market like iPhone Samsung Huawei + LED Video Lights + Microphone + Nikon Canon Sony DSLR cameras and more.
3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for iPhone 11 Xs Max XR X 8 7Plus 6 Smartphone Vlog Youtuber Samsung Galaxy Note10/10+ S10+ S9 POV Hitchcock Panorama Face Object Tracking Timelapse FeiyuTech Vimble 2S
- --Warm Reminder: please RELEASE 3-Axis locks first( 1 on tilt axis, 1 on roll axis, the panning axis is without motor lock), then MOUNT & BALANCE the phone before powering on the gimbal. The gimbal can't work rightly without phones mounted. Guidebook and official tutorial videos will help you master Vimble 2S.
- Greater Compatibility Mobile Gimbal Stabilizer: Vimble 2S is Compatible with iPhone 11/ Xs Max/Xs/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus/6S/6/5s, Android Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+/Note 8/S7/S8/S8+/S9/S9+/S10/S10+, HUAWEI HonorV30/V20/20 series, XIAOMI and other Android Smartphones
- Direct Control to Native Phone Cameras & Quick Switching among Horizontal and Veritical Shooting: Vimble 2S supports direct control to native iOS and Android phone cameras for photo and video taking. New Design of smartphone's mount, successfully achieving quick Switching among Horizontal and Veritical Shooting.
- 18CM Extendable Rod(Extending manually)& More Shoting Modes Phone Stabilizer: 18cm long extension pole design gives more enjoyment when taking selfies and group photos. Vimble 2S supports 360°POV, Face Object Tracking, Hitchcock Zoom, Panorama, Motion Timelapse, etc.
- Long Battery Life Phone Gimbal: Support the gimbal to work up to 10 hours continuously. The built-in Micro USB Port allows you to charge the phone via gimbal. With micro USB interface, it supports direct charging of mobile power bank. Both can work at the same time, shoot whenever and wherever you want.
Why Do Figure Skating Cameramen Zoom in on Athlete's Face?
What's up with the bonehead cameramen who zoom right in a figure skater's face while she's performing a spectacular spiral sequence or incredible spin combination?
Do you love to watch figure skating -- especially the women -- on TV? If you're like me, there are probably a few things about competitive figure skating that annoy you.
First and foremost, don't you just love some of the spiral sequences these days? They're getting more and more exquisite and spectacular -- that is, when that oddball chance ever comes that you can actually SEE the sequences! Thanks to the morons who handle the cameras, TV viewers rarely get to see a spiral sequence in action. This is true for every single figure skating event, including the World and Olympics. The camera crew people for figure skating are amateurs.
Instead, we get a close-up shot of the skater's teeth and eye shadow. The moment a figure skater such as Michelle Kwan, Sasha Cohen or any other dazzling figure skater go into a spiral sequence, the bumbling cameraman zooms rapidly in on her face and shoulder blades. We then miss the spiral, and can only imagine what it looks like.
Sometimes, on smarter days, the cameramen will then zoom out a little, so that viewers can barely see the skater's hips and the very uppermost part of her extended leg; but we still cannot absorb the full view of the body position and magnificent extension. Viewers get to see the spiral sequence only at the beginning for a fraction of a second.
Just as we're beginning to see the beauty and athleticism, the dope cameraman zooms in on the figure skater so that we can see her facial expression. Like, who cares about her mouth and eyes? We want to see the spiral! Don't the camera techs realize this? What's wrong with them?
The camera crew should remain zoomed OUT from the skater, to allow viewers to see everything about the spiral: the spectacular dynamic flexibility, the "edging," the position changes, etc. What a shame that supposedly highly-trained camera specialists don't know better.
You cannot see what Sasha Cohen, Alissa Czisny, Irina Slutskaya, or newer figure skaters such as Marai Nagasu and Kim Yu-Na are up to, if you zoom in on them and show only their faces and torsos! Hello? Any brains inside the camera peoples' heads? Who's with me on this? Booooo to the figure skating cameramen!
My next concern, now, goes to the skaters themselves. What is it with the spins? Only a handful of figure skaters, including men, can actually deliver a sensational spin.
The rest are slow and involve all-too-common positions. Why is it that Alissa Czisny can spin so well, but Kimmie Meissner's spins -- most of them, anyways -- are rudimentary? Really! Kimmie can pull off triple-triple combinations, but can't do a lay-back spin. Many other skaters have only three body positions in their spinning repertoire.
And who isn't tired already of those awful sit spins, in which the athlete is partially crouched over, arms hanging out like a chimpanzee's? These look terrible. And as great as Michelle Kwan has been, why is it that after all these years, she still does the same spins? We'd all like to see her do a Biellmann or donut spin, but I guess that day will come when hell freezes over.