Best Camera For Movie Shooting in 2023
Neewer Film Movie Video Making System Kit for Canon Nikon Sony and Other DSLR Cameras Video Camcorders, includes: C-shaped Bracket,Handle Grip,15mm Rod,Matte Box,Follow Focus,Shoulder Rig (Blue+Black)
Victiv 72-inch Camera Tripod Aluminum Monopod T72 Max. Height 182 cm - Lightweight and Compact for Travel with 3-way Swivel Head and 2 Quick Release Plates for Canon Nikon DSLR Video Shooting - Black
- ⓵ LIGHTWEIGHT FOR TRAVEL – Compactness when stored and weighs only 3.97 lbs/1.8 kilograms, easy to move around with a strapped carrying bag; Flip leg lock for SUPER FAST SETUP. Great for a vlogger and YouTuber
- ⓶ UPGRADED SOLID CONSTRUCTION – Made of aluminum alloy, THICKER leg tube than the ordinary tripod, sturdy adequate for long exposure work and keep the camera steady. Using it in the field and yard for photos
- ⓷ TRIPOD AND MONOPOD COMBINED UNIT – Takes about 5 seconds to go from the tripod into 65in monopod and reduces the weight of travel. Pay one, get two functions. Perfect for amateur photographers and travelers
- ⓸ VERSATILITY OF FUNCTIONALIT – Height from 21"-72" can use it with binoculars for star viewing, family and home movies; 4-section column legs are able to stretch out to be tall enough to find the right height
- ⓹ SMOOTH 3-WAY SWIVEL HEAD – 360 degree panning and titling with horizontally and vertically, easy to change directions at different angles. A EXTRA UNIVERSAL ARCA SWISS MOUNTING PLATE AS A GIFT to easily swap cameras
Video Camera 4K Camcorder ZOHULU Vlog Camera for YouTube, HD Digital Camera with 30X Digital Zoom and Night Vision, Video Recorder with Microphone, Wide Lens (32GB SD Card, 2 Batteries Included)
- 4K Ultra HD Video Camera with 4K 3840x2160 (24FPS) video resolution / 13.0MP Sony CMOS sensor / 3.1” Inch IPS touch screen / 30X Digitally enhanced zoom.
- One of the world's only colorful infrared night vision and full spectrum video recorder camcorder. Youtube Vlog Camera adopts new unzip and restore technology. It's compresses files when saving files, restores 4K quality when playing.
- 4K Camcorder with Microphone: External Stereo Microphone uses enhanced X-Y stereo pickup technology, clear and stable sound image localization. High-quality microphone can be used in conferences, media interviews, speeches, and course recording.
- 4K Camcorder with Wide Angle Lens: 0.39X 2 in 1 HD wide-angle lens with macro lens which is great for large scenery, such as Buildings, Group photo, Landscapes, micro lens is for close-up shooting of the micro object,such as injsect, flowers, etc.
- Specially Designed Handheld Stabilizer: Keep the 4K camera stable when recording, Ideal for making moving low angle videos and images.
Video Camera Camcorder WiFi IR Night Vision FHD 1080P 30FPS YouTube Vlogging Camera Recorder 26MP 3.0'' Touch Screen 16X Digital Zoom Camcorder with Microphone,Remote and 2 Batteries
- 【FHD Camcorder with Microphone】The video camera is full HD 1080P, with 26.0MP picture resolution,3.0 inch 270° rotation IPS ultra-clear touch screen and 16X digital zoom camera. It also has 8 mega pixel CMOS image sensor, you can capture vibrant and extremely realistic images and videos. This video camcorder supports external microphone which enhances sound recording volume and reduces noise.
- 【Multifunctional Video Recorder】This vlog camera comes supports Slow Motion,Video Capture,Motion Detection,Loop Recording,Continuous Shooting, Face Capture, Beauty Function, Self-Timer, Playback Modes, Anti-Shaking Function and Remote Control(22ft/7m) ect..You can record your wonderful moments with these special features.
- 【WiFi & IR Night Vision Camcorder】Download the App 'YKJ' in Google Play on you phone or tablet and connect it with your camera,then you may operate the camera or check through Android or IOS devices to review the photos and videos. With IR night vision function, you can shoot clear white and black photo or video in the dark environment without visible light or low light(within 16ft/5m)
- 【Multipurpose Video Camera】The camcorder supports for video chatting and live streaming. By connecting the computer with a USB cable, then choose the “PC CAM” mode as a webcam.( Please download the software “AMCAP” before using the “PC CAM” function, and enter the video interface, then you can video chat with your friends.)
- 【Recording While Charging】The video camera comes with 2 rechargeable batteries, and it supports recording while charging. Boctrol provides 30 days refund or replacement,and 1 year warranty. If you have any question or suggestion,please feel free to contact us.
Video Camera Camcorder WiFi FHD 1080P 30FPS 26MP YouTube Vlogging Camera 16X Digital Zoom 3.0â€ Touch Screen Digital Camera Video Recorder with Microphone Remote Control Lens Hood Infrared Night Vision
- ★ 1080P Full HD Camcorder with External Microphone : The video camcorder produces video at 1080P 30FPS resolution, max supports 26M (6720×3780) JPEG Image Resolution. This digital camcorder can be connected to a microphone to reduce noise and deliver sound with great clarity. It Adopts X-Y stereo pickup technology, clear and stable sound image localization. It is the ideal video camera with microphone for bloggers and videography lover
- ★ WiFi & IR Night Vision Camera Camcorder: By WiFi connection,the camera can connect to the the smartphone.The APP can be used to control the camera,including browsing photo albums and downloading the files from camera to the phone or Tablet for easy sharing video; as well as a remote control by the APP control.(Read the user manual to download the APP).Under IR Night Vision,the camera can shoot high definition image videos,work perfectly in the darkness,also shoot great in low light
- ★ Camera with Wide Angle Lens Hood ＆ Remote Control: The camcorder comes with a lens hood.It can block excess light and protect your camcorder lens from accidental damage.It improves the photos overall color and contrast.This digital video camera comes with a remote control. Through the buttons,take photoes and videos by yourself,control TV playback or pause the camcorder videos from the remote place(Within 23FT). The webcam feature allows you to make video calls with your family and friends
- ★ Vlog Camcorder with Time Lapse & Video Capture: The camera supports interval video and interval photography which is perfect for your trip: like sunrise, flowers bloom... The video capture function allows you take video photos while recording without switching mode. Never missing a wonderful moment. This video camera with flip screen also supports recording while charging. These special features help you create more exciting movies or videos through this small and lightweight vlogging camera
- ★ Multipurpose Camera Camcorder with Quality Service: 3.0 inch 270° rotation IPS ultra-clear Touch Screen, TV output, Webcam, Pause function,Slow Motion,Motion Detection, Loop Recording,Continuous Shooting,Face Capture,Beauty Function,Self-Timer,Playback Modes,Anti-Shaking,Support 4GB to 128GB SD memory card and MMC card and standard tripod(both not included). We will provide professional technical support services within 24 hours. We also provide 1-month worry-free returns and one-year warranty
DSLR/Mirrorless/Action Camera Camcorder Phone Stabilizer 3-Shoe 2-Handed Vlog Video Holder Rig Low Position Shooting Steadycam Mount Detachable Grip Fit for GoPro Sony Canon Nikon DV iPhone Samsung
- The 3rd generation fantaseal stabilizer, with 2-hands holder design, allows you to carry heavy DSLR camera, which help you shoot more stably. Advanced Low Angles Shooting System for all DSLR cameras, DV, Compact Cameras, all action Cameras with a standard 1/4 inch thread.
- Powerful anti-slip Cell Phone Clamp Mount for holding Cell Phone while shooting as the HD monitor in Sports. Compatible with iPhone XS iPhone XS Max iPhone XR 8 plus iPhone x Samsung , You can also control your GoPro by GoPro APP without GoPro remote control
- Removable Mini Ball Head Hot Shot Tripod Adapter can be used to attach Video Lights, Flashes, LED Lights, or Microphones in any angle,any degree.
- GoPro Quick Release Buckle Plate - Attach your DJI OSMO ACTION / GoPro Action Camcorders and other Actioncams to the Stabilizer .Perfect portable platform for GoPro / DJI OSMO ACTION/ Sony / Garmin Verb XE /DBPOWER/APEMAN/AKASO
- Light weight Vibration Reduction EVA handle and ergonomic 2 hand holder design that alleviates stress by offering a comfortable, secure grip for long time use. Great for Skateboarding, Rollerblading, Motor Racing, Biking, Surfing, Hunting, Snowboarding, Skiing and any Extreme Sports Situation where stability is a must
Aluminum Film Movie Kit System Rig includes:(1)Video Cage+(1)Top Handle Grip+(2)15mm Rod+(1)Matte Box+(1)Follow Focus+(1)Shoulder Rig Compatible for Canon/Nikon/Pentax/Sony and other DSLR Cameras
- 1/4" mounting holes of the cage offers mounting space for a variety of camera accessories such as handgrips, preview monitors, microphones, sound recorders, lights, support rods, mixers, batteries, and other DSLR cages. 15mm rod,top handle grip,wrench included.
- This Matte Box could be adjusted the height (up to 45mm) according to the lens of camera on the rail rod system. It can also works with standard 15mm rails, center-to-center rails distance 60mm.
- The follow focus finder can let you shoots precisely, focus precisely and operate smoothly. Whether you're shooting with a fixed-lens camcorder, interchangeable cinema lens, or a video-capable DSLR camera, this machine will provide repeatable and accurate focusing.
- Shoulder Rig includes 15mm rod, Soft Rubber Shoulder Pad and Dual-hand Handgrip For All DSLR Video Cameras and DV Camcorders.
- Kit includes: (1)Video Cage+(1)Top Handle Grip+(2)15mm Rod+(1)Matte Box+(1)Follow Focus+(1)Shoulder Rig
Neewer Camera Movie Video Making Rig System Film-Maker Kit for Canon Nikon Sony and Other DSLR Cameras, DV Camcorders,Includes: Shoulder Mount, Standard 15mm Rail Rod System, Matte Box (Red and Black)
- Affordable and practical DSLR movie rig include: (1)Shoulder Mount; (1)15mm Rail Rod System; (1)Matte box. Note: Camera is not Included
- Ergonomic design gives you easy access for any angle and position adjustment, and also capable with any camera tripod or stands with industry standard: tube diameter 15mm center with distance 60mm
- Matte box with adjustable top and side flags help you get rid of unwanted light in your image
- Comfortable shoulder mount alleviate the pressure on your shoulder as well as aiding stabilization
- Fits most Camcorders and DSLR cameras. Easy to set up and convenient to carry, this flexible DSLR rig set endeavors to give you a better filming experience
Neewer 2 Packs Dimmable 5600K USB LED Video Light with Adjustable Tripod Stand/Color Filters for Tabletop/Low Angle Shooting, Colorful LED Lighting, Product Portrait YouTube Video Photography
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: (2)USB LED Light Panel with USB Cable,(2)Tripod Stand, (2) Extension Rod Stick,(2)White Filter,(2)Red Filter,(2)Yellow Filter,(2)Blue Filter; Note:Using with laptops or power banks may draw too much power.And the USB port on most tablets does not generate enough power so please DO NOT use it with your Tablets.This light is designed to work with a Wall Plug, so it is recommended to use with a wall plug which is NOT Included in the package.Please purchase separately
- MULTIPLE-USE LED LIGHTING SET: The small LED panel light (5.51×3.714 inches/14× 9.5 centimeters) can be 180 degree adjustable, meeting your different demands on suitable shooting angle; Its brightness can be adjusted from 10% to 100%, and 66 Pieces energy-saving LED bulbs can provide superior lighting you need under different circumstances; Designed with convenient USB plug, you can plug it in your desktop PC, mobile power, charging plug or your USB socket at any time you want
- OPTIONAL SHOOTING EFFECT: Comes with 4 color filters (white, red, yellow and blue), they can provide softer and colorful lighting; You can change the color of the light through the 4 kind filters to create cool photos and videos (Note: Color filters need to be used with the white diffuser. Please insert the white diffuser firstly and put into another color filter)
- MULTI-USE TRIPOD STAND: The mini tripod (8.85 inches/22.5 centimeters) can be directly connected with the light panel to provide a ultra-low position lighting; It can also be connected with the 4-section extension stick with height ranging 20.27- 45.66 inches
- WIDE APPLICATION: It can be used as desktop lamp or floor lamp as you like. Suitable for living room, study room, baby room, bathroom, office, studio, etc; Perfect for product portrait youtube video photography(NOTE: Carrying bag is not included)
Video Camera Camcorder with Microphone, VideoSky FHD 1080P 30FPS 24MP Vlogging YouTube Cameras 16X Digital Zoom Camcorder Webcam Recorder with Hood, Remote Control, 3.0 Inch 270Â° Rotation Screen
- ➤【Hood & Remote Control & Lasting Recording】-The hood of video camera can reduce glare from being caused by strong light or strong ambient light during side backlighting or night scene shooting. It also protects lens. The remote control allow to operate video camera within distance of 7 meters. No one was excluded from the group photo. The video camera support recording video while recharging without worrying about running out of battery. The auto power off feature helps you reduce power loss.
- ➤【FHD1080P & 30FPS & Webcam】-The camcorder has HP1080P resolution and 24.0 mega pixels. It can take excellent photos and shoot excellent video. 30FPS allows you to get smoother videos and record the most exciting moments. The camcorder can be used as a webcam. Open the Youtube, Facebook and Instagram pages to start the live stream. You can also enter the video interface to video chat with friends or family. More surprise is that the camcorder also can connect to TV.
- ➤【Built-in Fill Light & External Microphone】- The video camera camcorder with microphone has a built-in fill light to make photos and videos better. The digital video camera has hot shoe on the top for external microphones and internal fill lights. The microphone has XY stereo pickup technology and it can eliminates noise and NCR noise during recording. Please full charge the external microphone at first.The bottom standard screw holes are suitable for most tripods (Tripod not included).
- ➤【Multifunction & Lasting Rcording】-The digital video camera has 3-inch & 270-degree rotating screen. There are some features. Such as 16x digital zoom, face detection, beauty face, built-in fill light, webcam, pause and more. The Pause feature allows you to pause recording and resume playing files without starting a new file. Use your VIDEOSKY camcorder with microphone to share your life with your loved ones and give you a beautiful memory of your life.
- ➤【Perfect Gift & After-sale】-The camcorder is small and lightweight. Very easy to carry. It is suitable for different usage scenarios such as weddings, travel, family gatherings. Unique lens design and beautiful packaging. It is an ideal gift for amateurs and beginners to take pictures and shoot. VIDEOSKY cameras provide excellent after-sales service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will provide a solution within 12 hours.
Inexpressible Energies: Truth, Narrative and the Moving Image
In light of the events of September 11th, many have grappled with the problem of creating meaning out of images. The hand-held video camera; the round-the-clock coverage on television stations across the world, informed us of the very event itself.
In light of the events of September 11th, many have grappled with the problem of creating meaning out of images - images that will never leave us. The horrors and, as Andrew Sullivan of the New York Times put it, the 'conceptual innovation', were complete when, "the hand-held video camera; the round-the-clock coverage on television stations across the world"1, informed us of the very event itself. Not only did the events actually occur in 'reality', but also for the first time, as a species, motion pictures brought us the information.
The act of hatred, mediated through the use of planes and men themselves, clashed with our electronic age in ways previously unimaginable to Western Man.
"The hybrid or the meeting of two media is a moment of truth and revelation from which new form is born. For the parallel between two media holds us on the frontiers between forms that snap us out of the Narcissus-narcosis. The moment of the meeting of media is a moment of freedom and release from the ordinary trance and numbness imposed by them on our senses."2 This is taken from Marshall McLuhan's infamous Understanding Media - The Extensions of Man. The moving image, the motion picture, film and video are and were in this instance, horrific extensions, if not also examples of the new forms and power of the moving image.
Leaving the past for a moment, it leads naturally, should we desire to notice, that it is in these moments of "hybridizing", that we might be best able to dissect the elements of Narrative3 as they Are and as they are 'transforming' based solely on our involvement in their evolution.
What does film and videotape, the moving image itself, communicate and how does the process work? This is a time when film itself - meaning the mechanical capture of an image onto light sensitive material, is not only being challenged as the 'mainstay' of narrative visual storytelling, but also coincides with the advent of digital capture and distribution platforms (television, internet and soon theaters4). The public audiences' recent acceptance of video and digital images in places where film traditionally dominated as the only acceptable 'reality', and it is time that an analysis of narrative image grammar offer a pause - least we miss another chance at this time of intersection.
Steering ourselves far from any study of the anthropology of visual communication or visual anthropology, we can begin by assuming that narrative film is hereafter understood to be a signal received through our sense of sight (and sound), which we deal with as a message by inferring meaning.
If the film or video maker is to communicate their feelings, concerns or ideas, they must develop a story whose structural function is to embody that concern, idea or feeling. This may take the form of a script or the necessary pre-production before the encoding/capture/video/film-making process or simply remain as said idea, feeling or concern. Next - the collection of the images; and lastly the visual presentation of the communication.
Hopefully our viewer will infer the story from the sequenced images and develop an awareness of the belief system of the maker from the images, coming to a similar initial feeling towards the subject of the communication. Of course we can all reasonably assume that the realities of film and video make interference in the message common and indeed the primary hurdle (which I could argue, keeps the best senders as well as receivers coming back for more5). The creation often involves alterations and modifications, durations and limitations that sometimes steer intentions at a Dutch angle or the wrong-way-round.
Yet the receiver confronts only the arranged result of the prefabricated collective. It's not a perfect science. Technology often gets in the way. If the printing press begat literacy then our mediating agents, film and videotape, themselves and their 'language'.
Russian filmmaker and theorist Sergei Eisenstein named "the shot" as the basic element6. Others argued for the dramatic scene but "the single shot" seems to have won out as the basic unit of filmic communication. It is possible to sequence then these events or shots in ways that are determined by the individual creator, their needs, culture and knowledge of the 'language' of film.
Narrative conventions developed such as the Master scene format. The scene to be recreated is first photographed as a 'master', usually from a position that allows for the entire action to unfold. Next, the camera is positioned so as to capture a slightly closer 'two-shot' or medium shot of the same scene played over again. A close-up completes the Rule - the Hollywood Triad7. Also stay away from 'jump cuts' - meaning that an object in action should remain that way. Never cross the 180-degree axis. You get the idea. Do these apply today or has our palette been filled with more exotic colors?
A Sequence is an executed employment of images or shots that impart meaning to the relationship sets of information and is different from a Series or a Pattern. All three may exist separately or together but need be understood individually in keeping with our palette metaphor.
The goal should be to develop a methodology that will enable us to say with some certainty how it is and what are some of the rules that make filmic signs with the hope of transmitting and receiving similar inferences.
This exploration is to attempt to understand as an image-maker how to further impart meaning and is not primarily concerned, with how meaning is interpreted by the viewer.
The narrative motion picture is an inherently symbolic event and the viewer is likely to interpret it as intentionally communicative. We recognize the existence of the persons, objects, and events and make judgments based on our own knowledge of such things as they are or may be perceived to be in real life. There is an awareness of the elements and the organization of them.
All mediated events are to some degree symbolic. The mediating agent (the moving picture and maker respectively) always makes decisions about what to show, what not to show, duration, movements, stasis, angle, when, where, why, who and so on. Every culture provides it's native speakers and practitioners a code for interpretation, the degree to which it gets exercise varying greatly. Who are the native speakers of the moving image? Has there been a shift?
In a relatively short amount of time, approximately one-hundred years, these native speakers or what de Saussure would call 'language communities'8, have existed concurrently as well as in a coherent consecutivity. From the invention of the motion picture camera, through Hollywood, the 'new wave', documentary or verite movements, there has existed the discussion of competence but rarely would one practitioner refer to another's work as 'wrong' or 'incorrect', rather debates have centered in quality, effectiveness, and intent.
Any attempt at a definite lexicon, akin to those we use with language, faces an uphill swim. That is not to say that there are not valid and understandable constraints woven into a culture which explain the usage, the way we interpret the same printed meaning from the written word. Over time these differences have become stylistic choices; inferences that clue us to the new rule(s). John Woo and Woody Allen could make a film using very different 'rules' to achieve similar inferences. As the group who accepts these rules and inferences grow, so do the assumptions regarding those rules, styles and choices.
What then are the capabilities of human beings to receive information and to make inferences from motion pictures presented in ways mentioned earlier? Without retracing popular film theory in its' entirety, we can briefly mention Eisenstein and his A juxtaposed with B equals C approach while Andre Bazin focused on not breaking up or rearranging the event in an unnatural way.
With research into our capacity to understand the coding of film signs barely in it's infancy, there is no argument about the increasing complexity of motion picture structures along the line of temporal, spatial, positional or sequential order. It is technology and driven media makers whose only role is as McLuhan called it, is to act as," "make happen agents"9, and it is only through the compounding of these agents that we are afforded an especially favorable opportunity to notice their... properties."
As video technologies, the Internet and film stock merge into the field of the moving image, the possibility of the media obscuring the content and vice versa increases - along with a change in sense ratios, not only individually, but also in how they interact and react with one another. With instanity commonplace and the Earth itself physically enveloped in an electronic web of shared experiences, the ultimate aim of the narrative motion picture auteur should not be to change the definition of the language itself as much as to develop a methodology that will enable us with some degree of reliability, to know exactly how it is that we best can create these filmic signs with the relative guarantee of similar inference, and minimal interference.
Do sequence and image themselves refer to signs or is it more to do with angle, lighting? What manipulations make a difference in inference and to whom? We make judgments in verbal communication such as social class, education, experience, context, and nationality. The moving picture allows us a freedom away from the lexical meaning associated with human cognition and language communities, providing the capability for the production of and perception by, almost all people. With image capturing cameras the processes by which cognition and perception are dealt with become processes of sign creation perfectly available and wonderfully exposed to scrutiny.
With these images and events organized into a sequence we infer content. It would seem to follow that in an ideal situation the communication between the audience and that of the artist, the image becomes the pivot point for both sender and receiver. We don't actual 'communicate' with film or video, remembering it instead as an extension of our ability to communicate and as outlined previously, a less than 'perfect' media. After all, the first films were simple recorded actions captured, unbroken and active in their entirety. Editing theory followed when it was realized that meaning and narrative can be inferred across time. A man walks down the street. He then enters a bar. He did not fly to the bar, or walk there instantly. We fill in the gap - temporally.
In 1960, Kracauer attempted to formulate some structural and rule-governed units. He listed numerous sub-units merging into five distinct units: "the unstaged," "the fortuitous," "endlessness," "the indeterminate," and "flow of life"10. Slavko Vorkapitch, in a series of unpublished lectures on film held at the Museum of Modern Art in 1965, defined the film elements by saying that film can be understood to be composed of kinesthetic, ineffable, and transcendental units11.
We however, are not engaged in the art debate; rather we recognize its validity and seek to further understand the creation of the seemingly unstaged, fortuitous, endless, unspecific and meaningful.
Image Capture is to image Presentation as Thought is to Speech - there are available choices, within a context, with which the creator of the message may choose to utilize or not depending on the intended inference desired. Just like our language abilities, our abilities to capture and create/infer/receive meaning, so to, on a biological level are we able to extract meaning visually. Technology, psychology, perception and cognition play roles far too large to tackle in this piece, but we instead focus on the manipulation of these agents.
There are innumerable ways of connecting the images from straight cuts to fades and dissolves that make up the backbone of the textual analysis of film. An image is in motion over time in some space played out in a sequence. Although we use film to communicate, studying it alongside language seems to this Fellow, a fruitless endeavor. If the letters became acceptable lexicons for human sounds that then found place in a sequence, creating a word, whose meaning, would become relatively pervasive, it would seem for more profitable to excavate Signs, Semiotics and their creation than Linguistics. Spend an hour 'talking' with a blind photographer.
The nature of signs and their universal recognition is founded in biology, and comes hardwired and inherent in all human beings. Charles Pierce in The Principles of Phenomenology (the collective total of all that is in any way or in any sense present to the mind) also divided by three, creating the categories of Firstness, Secondness and Thirdness, belonging to the quality, actuality, and prediction of the thing respectively. Look familiar Hollywood?12
We assign truth-values to what we visually take in. When we are open to the moving image, in the sense that we recognize it as an unnatural symbolic event, we assign truth-values based on the structure and not the truth or falseness of the image itself. In our increasing electronic culture we are less and less likely to ask if it is real or not and more likely to ask what it means and probably over the course of a particular narrative communication you will receive the answer. The quality of the signs and their meaning, will be determined by the observer, and mirrored as the choices made during capture.
Using contiguity or familiarity; ordered meaning; sequential or argumentative we assign value based on what we know, not what the sender does and because a picture is symbolic and not a natural event, it is capable as in the case of September 11th, of leaving social artifacts. Strung together in a sequence an intentionally coded narrative develops - in the receiver.
Painting has been studied but rarely pictures. The time has come to turn our attention from cinema, film or video to moving pictures. Through this shift we might uncover more of their visual structure. Awareness of the demands of the audience helps the creator employ the proper strategy for the communication. It is when the strategies of the creator are unclear or attempt to confuse us that we cry out, noticing the falseness of the image. We must as an audience and as creators know the representations and demand a clear separation between the "real" and the "performance".
Pictures do not actual replicate reality they represent it. Forever trapped as recognition's glorious and elusive reflection. With an approach balanced on one half by concern, intention and understanding and on the other with receptivity, knowledge and trust, the motion picture artist has a rare moment of freedom - there exists an opportunity not only to understand the media, but to be understood through it as well.