Best Caliber For Target Shooting in 2022
BW Casey Double Mag .44 Action Spinner
Set of 5 Titan AR500 Steel Pistol Shooting Targets 3" 4" 6" 8" 10" x 3/8" Thick
- Great low cost way to get into steel targets! Loud "GONG!" sounds provides positive feedback when a target is hit.
- Lasts for years | AR500 steel deflects rounds and resists pitting. Rated for all handguns except magnum cartridges.
- Set includes a single 10", 8", 6", 4", and 3" diameter round steel target. 1/2" Mounting hole spacing: 10": 5.5" | 8": 4.3" | 6": 3.1" | 4": 3.3" | 3": 2.75"
- Weight: 20 lb Diameters: 10", 8", 6", 4", 3" Steel: AR500 steel
- Mounting hole diameter: 1/2" Material Thickness: 3/8" (10mm)
Gunpowder Gear High Cal Double Spinner Shooting Target
- Rated for 9mm up to 30-06 soft nose lead
- Double target paddle with four leg base system
- No tools or set up required
- Solid steel frame and targets
Caldwell Magnum Rifle Swinger with Collapsible Design and AR500 Steel Construction for Outdoor, Range, Shooting and Hunting
- DIMENSIONS: 4” diameter x 3/8” thick plate
- SPECS: Target frame is 18" off the ground and the swinger target is 10.5" to the center
- RELIABLE: Stand is constructed of cast urethane that requires no tools to tear down and can withstand missed shots that pass through
- DURABLE: Target is constructed of AR-500 steel and is designed to handle impact from rifles up to .308 at a minimum of 150 yards at 2,900 fps and below and the legs and crossbar are made of solid steel
- CONVENIENT: Entire set disassembles and packs away compact for easy storage and transportation (carry bag not included) and the legs can be replaced with 1/2" rebar
Do-All Outdoors - Double Blast High Caliber Spinner Steel Target
- WIDE CALIBER RANGE: Rated for all calibers 9mm - . 30-06 soft nose lead bullets. Pistol calibers at least 30 yards; . 270, . 30-06, etc. at least 100 yards, and . 22-250, 223, etc. at least 200 yards.
- CHALLENGE YOUR ACCURACY: Whether shooting alone or competing with a shooting partner, the two targets of varying size allow you to test your accuracy and challenge you to increase your shooting accuracy.
- INCREASED LONGEVITY: The Do-All Outdoors Double Blast features reversible targets, allowing for a longer life as you look to sharpen your shooting skills.
- ELIMINATES NEED TO RESET: Simply set up and start shooting right away, eliminating the need to reset targets by hand. The high visibility, bright orange steel targets make for an easy target; after being hit, they will spin back into set position.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: This Do-All Outdoors Double Blast Spinner has a sturdy steel construction and a four leg support design. The product’s setup dimensions are approximately 8.46 x 4.33 x 21.25 inches with both 3 inch and 4.5 inch target ends.
Highwild AR500 Target Stand Kit - Target Hanging Hook - Mounting Bracket - for Pipe
- ▶ BIG SAVING - We offer the lower price than other competitors' for this AR500 STEEL MADE TARGET STAND KIT.
- ▶ Made of high quality 1/4" AR500 STEEL, corrosion resistant powder coat finish.
- ▶ Compatible with pipes not exceeding 3/4" Outside Diameter, you need to cut it to the required length for use as a support bar and four legs.
- ▶ Quick and easy assembly, extremely portable.
- ▶ Includes 2pcs of Target Stand Bracket and 4pcs of Target Hanging Hook.
Crosman CSLT Metal Spinning Target For Use With .177-Caliber And .22_Caliber Pellets
- Crosman spinning logo target
- All metal spinning system features 2 target sizes
- Folds up for easy storage and portability
GoSports Outdoors Tri-Tower Steel Clay Pigeon Holder | 3 Pack | Target Practice Shooting Clay Stands
- CLAY PIGEON HOLDERS: Includes 3 Tri-Tower Clay Pigeon holders featuring universal compatibility with all standard sized 4.25" (108mm) clay targets
- Tri-level Design: Place as many as 9 clay targets at variable heights ranging from 12 to 34 inches high using the unique tri-level design (clay targets not included)
- Thick Steel Construction: 6 millimeter thick steel frame featuring powder coated rust resistant construction for maximum durability
- Easy Setup: Set up a variable distance shooting range - fork base design makes it easier to stake stands in hard ground and prevents targets from rotating
- American Brand: GoSports Outdoors is a US Company with US Customer Support and we fully stand behind our products
Do-All Outdoors - Dancing Ball 4" Ground Bouncer, Rated for .22 - .50 Caliber
- WIDE CALIBER RANGE: This product is rated for all calibers .22 - .50 caliber soft nose ammunition.
- LONG PRODUCT LIFE: These reactive targets are built for long life and countless hours of fun with standard ground bouncers able to handle 1,000 plus rounds.
- EVOLVING AND CHALLENGING SHOTS: Help improve your shooting skills and accuracy with a target that never is the same shot twice. It will fly, bounce, roll, and run every time it is shot, challenging the shooter to locate and readjust for every shot.
- SELF-HEALING: The Impact Seal Ground Bouncing targets self-heals upon impact, thus adding to the long life of our product.
- LESS RESETING, MORE SHOOTING: With an unpredictable, self-healing target that never gives you the same shot twice, you will spend less time having to reset or replace your target and more time challenging your shooting skills and accuracy.
Precision Long Range Shooting And Hunting: Vol. 1: Getting started, caliber and equipment choices
Review of the Aguila Interceptor .22 Long Rifle Cartridge
Article reviews the Aguila Interceptor .22 LR for hunting, plinking and informal target shooting.
The Aguila .22 LR Interceptor is available in both a solid round nose bullet and a hollow point. I was unable to find any of the hollow point variety, but did acquire a few boxes of the round nose ammo. The Aguila Interceptor appeared to be carefully loaded with the bullets appearing to have an even plating without many flaws that are visible on many .22 LR ammunition loadings. The round nose bullet is pretty standard looking.
I shot the Aguila Interceptor through my H R; revolver, a Marlin .22 bolt action rifle, and a Marlin .22 semi automatic rifle. As I only had three boxes of ammunition, I did not shoot many through the revolver as it does not generally shoot hyper velocity loads well. The Aguila Interceptor shot well through the revolver however, perhaps due to the standard 40 grain bullet. The Interceptor .22 Long Rifle loading was fairly loud through the revolver. As I was shooting in front of an approaching storm front, I put the revolver away and loaded up the rifles. Even with a brisk wind kicking up now and again, there was no problem shooting into less than an inch at 50 yards with a less than perfect rest. A few groups from the bolt action Marlin was less than ½, the semi-auto didn't shoot quite as well. On a calm day, from a better rest, and with me not being in a hurry, I am sure that the Aguila Interceptor would do better.
I had brought along an apple and a few grapefruits to shoot to see how they would react to the higher velocity. While not a scientific test by any means, I did shoot one grapefruit with a standard velocity load to compare against the results from the Aguila Interceptor. The Interceptor .22 LR did make a bigger hole and do more damage to the grapefruit. I bet with the hollow point loading it would have been quite spectacular! The harder apple blew up quite well with the interceptor throwing a good size piece into the air.
For hunting with a .22 LR, every little bit of velocity means more energy transferred to the game animal. While I would not trade feet per second for lower accuracy this was not the case with at least the guns that I was using. Small game and varmint hunters should definitely give the Aguila Interceptor a try.