Best Buy Shooting in 2022
2 Man Game
The Practical Guide to Guns and Shooting, Handgun Edition: What you need to know to choose, buy, shoot, and maintain a handgun. (Practical Guides Book 2)
200 Mega-Pack 4-Inch Bullseye Target Stickers | Buy 1 Roll & Get 1 Free (100 Targets Per Roll - You Get a Whopping 200 Total) Neon Orange Self-Adhesive Targets for Shooting
- 200 NEON ORANGE TARGET STICKERS AT THE LOWEST PRICE. You Get 200 4” Self Adhesive Targets for Shooting (100 targets per roll). Adhesive backing sticks to almost any surface.
- SUPER HIGH CONTRAST, FLUORESCENT ORANGE color provides immediate visual feedback on your shot for higher scores and tighter groups. Designed for superior visibility with all calibers.
- 200 4-Inch Bullseye Target Stickers in Fluorescent Orange | Best Self Adhesive Targets for Shooting. Highly visible target design with instant target feedback.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Buy today, because you will receive a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your adhesive targets for any reason, return them for a full refund. No questions asked.
- BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE: We have thousands of happy customers, worldwide!
- Shooting deadly zombies
- Accurate gun fire
- Amazing inventory
NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage up to 1000 sq.ft. and 15 devices with AC750 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (up to 750Mbps speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design
- Extended wireless coverage: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 1000 square feet, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more
- AC750 WIFI speed: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual band and patented FastLane technology
- Universal compatibility: works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with wifi. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non standard or outdated
- Wired ethernet port: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed
- Safe & secure: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
- Simple to setup: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location
John Wick: Chapter 2 [DVD]
The Price of Admission (Updated Edition): How America's Ruling Class Buys Its Way into Elite Colleges--and Who Gets Left Outside the Gates
Illegal Immoral & Fattening / Moving Targets
Officer-Involved Shootings and Use of Force: Practical Investigative Techniques, Second Edition (Practical Aspects of Criminal and Forensic Investigations)
The Answer to School Violence is Education and Community, Not Firearms
The notion of providing hand guns to teachers is outrageous. Community members need to step up and take over the streets and their communities. More than ever before, everyone needs to buy into the notion that an entire community raises a child.
When thinking about the state of affairs that our country is in regarding firearms and their inappropriate usage in our society, I can't help but be quite concerned to say the least. Just watch the evening news for a half hour on any given evening and it is astounding the amount of violence carried out with the use of guns, not to mention all the other incidences of aggression. Our society is becoming one of solving problems with extreme acts of violence. There is little regard for human life. It seems to be growing trend and somehow, needs to be immediately addressed.
As an educator of middle school children, I deal with many different issues on a daily basis. Some of these issues are easy to resolve while others are much more complicated. Many of our children come from homes where aggression is commonplace. Many of these same children spend much of their time on the streets without much supervision at all. That doesn't mean all these children are violent or will grow up to be violent adults, but the facts do speak for themselves. Violence is rapidly on the increase and firearms play a significant factor. Unfortunately, that's just the way it is in many of our small towns and larger cities. Many children are raising themselves; the positive guidance outside of the schools just isn't around for whatever reason. At this point, I don't think it's productive in any way to pass blame. Our society is what it is and we need to make efforts at making it less violent.
Our schools are a microcosm of the society in which we live. The difference being, we can learn from the negative we see happening around us and better control the school environment to make it safe and positive. Obviously, this is so much easier said than done but efforts are being made by our schools and progress can be observed daily. We all strive to live in a civilized society. Ramped violence, in my opinion, is not very civilized and most school districts will agree. Rep. Frank Lasee (R) had apparently come up with the idea that arming the teachers in
may be a solution to the necessity of protecting our children. Do we combat violence with a show of potential violent behavior, I don't think so. As I sit and ponder this very thought, I don't agree that training teachers with firearms is the answer. My thinking may change some day in the future but as of now, I don't think it is a good idea. I can't resist the uncomfortable feeling of contradiction when I think of teaching and stressing education as a tool to counter aggression while concealing a semi automatic handgun on my body. I hope we don't get to that point of having to carry a weapon to protect our children. On a positive note, we currently have many drills, lock doors, install cameras, search lockers, and provide guards all to provide a safe environment. However, we need to do much more. We must stress educating the children before we resort to arming our teachers. Education is the key.
Education is the foundation of a civilized society. I firmly believe that teaching and providing knowledge for our children and adults will conquer many of the challenges we see today. Our school programs have been proven to be effective but after school is also a concern. Many of the after school programs that have been eliminated due to financial reasons need to be reinstated. We must get our children off the streets after school hours. Yes, it takes time and the almighty dollar but something needs to start changing now. The children in the community need to be involved in activities and sports engaging their brains and bodies. Better yet, the very same adults that reside in the same community need to be the ones running these activities interacting with the children. Too many programs have been victim to government cuts. It is imperative that we get these programs running once again and people off the streets.
Rep. Frank Lasee (R) can continue to push for the arming of teachers but personally, I think more energy should be expended to get better after school programs available for the children. Our schools can and generally do an excellent job educating their students. O
communities must do the same. Community members need to step up and take over the streets and their communities. More than ever before, everyone needs to buy into the notion that an entire community raises a child.