10 Best Bolt Action Rifle For Target Shooting
Updated on: June 2023
Best Bolt Action Rifle For Target Shooting in 2023
Crosman M4-177KT Tactical Style Bolt Action Variable Pump .177-Caliber Pellet And BB Air Rifle Kit With Ammo, Targets And Shooting Glasses
TinyPrice Slip On Recoil Pad, Gel Filled, Black
- Gel filled material Reduces Felt Recoil Up To 70% for more shooting with less soreness
- One size fits most makes and models. Fits Rifles and Shotguns
- Slip On, Easy Installation. Won't damage your gun
- Uses Latest High Tech Gel pads. Thick Gel pad stops the shock
- can be easily moved from gun to gun without any tools or modifications to the gun
Action Target Rimfire Dueling Tree
- All the fun and excitement of a full size PT Dueling Tree but with ammo that costs only a fraction of the price!
- Just like our full size PT Dueling Tree, the Rimfire Dueling Tree has six steel plates that swing from side to side when hit, allowing you to compete against friends all day and not go down range once to reset the target. And since it’s specifically designed for .22 rimfire ammunition*, you can burn through hundreds of rounds without worrying about burning through hundreds of dollars.
- The Rimfire Dueling Tree consists of a forward leaning center stand which allows gravity to do the work as the six reactive paddles made of 1/4" AR500 armor steel swing from one side to the other when shot. Because the target is gravity reset and doesn’t rely on springs or mechanisms, the Rimfire Dueling Tree gives you reliable results and a fun experience every time.
- Specifications: - Weight: 35 lbs. - Dimensions: 40” H x 14” W - Base: 3’ x 2’ - Paddles: 4” diameter - Steel grade: 1/4" AR500 armor steel - Rimfire shooting distance: 10+ yards
CVLIFE 6-9 Inches Tactical Rifle Bipod Adjustable Spring Return with Adapter
- With return springs and leg release button, the leg length can be adjusted from 6 inches (152mm)to 9 inches(225mm).
- Made of hardened steel and aluminum, non-rust black anodized finish, the rifle bipod is duty and light weight.
- Adjustable leg length: 5 settings for different length, the bipod is ready to meet your needs.
- Quickly attach to or detach from the rifle using existing swivel stud.
- Foldable arms with spring tension control. Come with the mount adapter.
Set of 5 Titan AR500 Steel Pistol Shooting Targets 3" 4" 6" 8" 10" x 3/8" Thick
- Great low cost way to get into steel targets! Loud "GONG!" sounds provides positive feedback when a target is hit.
- Lasts for years | AR500 steel deflects rounds and resists pitting. Rated for all handguns except magnum cartridges.
- Set includes a single 10", 8", 6", 4", and 3" diameter round steel target. 1/2" Mounting hole spacing: 10": 5.5" | 8": 4.3" | 6": 3.1" | 4": 3.3" | 3": 2.75"
- Weight: 20 lb Diameters: 10", 8", 6", 4", 3" Steel: AR500 steel
- Mounting hole diameter: 1/2" Material Thickness: 3/8" (10mm)
BBTac Airsoft Sniper Rifle M61 - Bolt Action Powerful Spring Airsoft Gun, Extreme Power Accurate Sniping with .20g 6mm BBS Ammo
- POWERFUL SPRING LOADED - Highlt Detailed Airsoft Sniper Rifle and Shooting Powerfully at 420-475 Fps with .2g BBs
- HIGH QUALITY BUILT - Airsoft gun replicas with detailed finish and ABS polymer construction to reinforce platform
- PRECISION MADE - Precision machine made shooting longer distance with added stability and precision
- FAST LOADING - Airsoft guns using Clip for fast and simple reload for quick turn around
- BOLT ACTION- Highly realistic bolt action to load and release on shooting with real feeling for authenticity
Daisy Adult Red Ryder BB Gun (1938ARR), Wood/Black
- Lever cocking spring air action
- . 177 caliber 4. 5mm BB
- Smooth bore steel barrel
- Cross bolt trigger block safety
- Maximum velocity 350 fps
- Blade and ramp front/Adjustable open rear sights
- Overall Length: 36. 75”
- Max. Shooting Distance: 195 yards
- 650 shot capacity
- Receiver: Stamped metal, saddle ring with leather thong
- Sport Type: Tactical & Military
Umarex Legends Lever Action Cowboy Rifle .177 Caliber BB Gun Air Rifle
- Images of the Wild West come alive with the Legends Cowboy Lever Action Air Rifle from Umarex Airguns; Brings to life the classic arms of the past and stylized after the iconic Model 1894
- Loads and shoots in realistic fashion; Lever action spits shells when you operate the lever
- Shoots .177 caliber steel BBs from individual cartridges at up to 600 fps; Includes 10 BB cartridge casings
- Powered by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges housed in the stock (CO2 NOT included)
- Great for plinking, target practice, and reenactments; Features and adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight
DPMS Full Auto SBR CO2-Powered BB Air Rifle with Dual Action Capability, Black DSBR
- Full size, real feel, dual action - Durable synthetic design and up to 1400 rounds per minute
- Fueled by (2) 12-gram co2 cartridges - delivers speeds up to 430 fps (co2 cartridges not included)
- Adjustable stock - 6 adjustable positions make the rifle easy to handle and shoulder
- 25-round drop out magazine - compatible with traditional 4.5 millimeter steel bbs (bbs not included)
- Removable pop-up sight and adjustable rear sight - to stay on target
- Ideal for target practice - Realistic weight, blowback action and functions, great for skill development, training and fun
RANGETIME Targets- Laser Cut AR500 12x20 x 3/8" Silhouette Target & Full Portable X-Base Stand
- Includes 12"x20" Silhouette & full Portable 2x4 stand with X-base.
- Comes apart in seconds for easy transport. Free Shipping!!
- Steel shooting targets are laser cut from new high quality 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel plate made in the USA.
- Mount kit holds target at a 20% angle to help deflect shrapnel to the ground
- These AR500 steel targets work great for most pistol and rifle calibers, including 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 30-06 & 308 as well as most other high powered rifle calibers.
Marlin XL-7 and XS-7 Series Rifles
The Marlin X Series rifles are just what Marlin needed to break out into the bolt-action rifle world. The accuracy of the rifles, which include the XS-7 and the XL-7, are absolutely incredible with regular Walmart ammunition.
Marlin has been a household name in firearms for many years. Their popular line of lever-action rifles has proved very effective in the hands of many hunters throughout the years and are still very popular in today's thicket and cedar infested northern woods. The development of the X Series rifles has lead Marlin in a whole new direction. The Marlin XL-7 and the XS-7 have fit the bill of many hunters due to their low cost and high accuracy. These rifles remind me of what a friend of mine once called a mixed breed.
The rifles seem to have many different combinations of other major rifle companies combined into one. When the rifle is disassembled, the first thing you will notice is the barrel nut is very similar to the Savage line of rifles. You will also notice the safety is very similar to the Remington 700. The action seems to be a combination of Weatherby and Winchester. Also, the first thing that is very noticeable is the safety. Although the looks of the safety remind me of a Savage, it functions very similar to that of the Glock pistols. Also, when mounting a set of bases on the rifle, a Winchester model 70 base works perfect on these rifles.
The XL-7 and XS-7 definitely meet the standards of most hunters as far as accuracy. Although their accuracy is not guaranteed like Weatherby or some other major companies, they have an outstanding reputation for placing a very tight group within 1 inch at 100 yards. Now these rifles are not considered to be long range sniper-type rifles. Most shots at any white tailed deer are fewer than 100 yards. Although there are times when a longer shot could present itself, the Marlin XL-7 or XS-7 could easily handle the longer shots if needed. I personally own a Marlin XL-7 in 30-06. The rifle performs well throughout every hunt and is accurate out to 400 yards with factory Remington core-lokt ammo.
The marlin XL-7 and XS-7 rifles come in many different styles. Current models include a standard black synthetic stock, an attractive camo stock, laminate stock and the stainless version. Rumor has it though that Marlin is producing a varmint special in their XS-7 line. So be on the lookout for this in the near future. The price range for these rifles starts at $300 out the door up to about $450. With these prices, this rifle fits the bill for many a budget-minded hunter.