Best Basketball Shooting Coach in 2022
Shot Coach Basketball Shooting and Training Equipment Aid, Perfect Shot Form Every Time, Great for All Ages
HoopsKing Bullseye Basketball Shooting Training Aid, Perfect Form Every Time
- SHOOT LIKE THE PROS -Prevents the player's elbow from going past the perfect 90 degree angle.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - No Straps or adjusting needed. Just slip on and you are ready to shoot.
- DEVELOPS MUSCLE MEMORY - Learn the correct amount of movement on the shooting arm to create the perfect Shot Pocket.
- INTRODUCING! Locks shooting arm at 90 degrees lets you proper shooting form everytime just like the Pros do
- EASY ON EASY OFF - Easy to put on and take off makes it so coaches can quickly use the BullsEye during practice without taking a long time to put on - Easily move from drill to drill.
Baden SkilCoach Shooter's Rubber Training Basketball, 28.5-Inch
- TRAINING - This basketball aids in teaching proper hand positioning and shooting technique
- GRAPHICS - Hand graphics are made for both left and right handed shooters
- PERCISION - Wound core which provides maximum air retention and a true bounce
- DURABLE - Rubber cover developed to withstand both indoor and outdoor play
- AVAILABLE - Junior (27.5 in) Intermediate (28.5 in) sizes
- For optimal performance, additional inflation may be required. Ball pump not included.
GoSports Basketball Xtraman Dummy Defender Training Mannequin | Huge 7' Size for Shooting, Dribbling and Driving Practice
- Pro developed: The xtraman was developed by gosports in collaboration with professional basketball coaches and players to deliver a versatile training aid for players of all abilities.
- Improve shooting: the xtraman simulates a defender to ensure players elevate their shots
- Improve dribbling / driving: The xtraman simulates a defender so players must maintain body control while driving to the lane.
- Gosports warranty: Gosports products are backed by a full replacement warranty and us based customer support
- Patent pending: A gosports original training tool
Jay Wolfs Basketball Shooting Strap Training Aid
- Shot trainer develops perfect shooting form
- Improves shooting accuracy in 2 weeks or less
- One size fits kids, youth, or adults; all skill levels
- Learn to score inside with either hand
- Develops a perfect one-hand release
AllNet Basketball Shooting Aid Hoops Training Shooting Device, Help Improve Your Skills & Shot with Finger Trainer no Gloves Shoot NBA PRO Level, Fix Bad Habits with Proper Grip & Form Muscle
- THE SECRET IS OUT! AllNet Basketball training aid will give you "THE SHOOTERS TOUCH"
- PERFECT FORM ON YOUR SHOT - Designed to speed up the process of muscle memory. PUSHING your fingertips onto the ball raises your palm off of the ball. STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY! - Not all shooting aids are created equal! AllNet is the ONLY one of its kind in the market. Created by a basketball player FOR basketball players who are looking to vastly improve their shooting percentage.
- STRONG AND DURABLE - AllNet is created with super strong high quality ABS plastic. You will not wear this device out, if you do we cover it with a 1 year Warranty.
- BECOME A SHOOTER FASTER- Your shot will improve within 15 minutes of trying AllNet due to the amount of sensory input being received. Improve your shooting percentage now!
- EASY TO USE - Take on and off in 1 minute. Easily adjustable from a child to an adult. Four adjustable levels for hand size and finger size to custom fit your hand.
How to Be Better At Basketball in 21 days: The Ultimate Guide to Drastically Improving Your Basketball Shooting, Passing and Dribbling Skills (Basketball)
PowerNet Portable Defender Practice Mannequin for Soccer and Basketball 77" x 23â€ | Simulate Shooting Around Defense | Practice Set Pieces Direct Kicks Walls Dribbling | Work Picks Screens Jumpshots
- 77" x 23” DEFENDER – This portable Defender training mannequin simulates the a real life defender and allows you the opportunity to visualize your opponent. Use multiple defenders to simulate multiple defender scenarios such as a double team or a wall.
- EASY QUICK SETUP – The Defender sets up in seconds. No tools required. Steel ground stakes are included for added stability. The Defender is durable and can take the hardest accidental shot or pass.
- ULTRA PORTABLE - The PowerNet defender is ultra portable which allows you to move it quickly and easily anywhere on the field or court during your practice or training session. The Defender is fully collapsible and fits into a heavy duty zippered carrying bag for transport or storage. Easily fits in any vehicle.
- TRAIN ANYWHERE – The Defender works great both for outdoor or indoor training. Perfect for team or solo training. The Defender allows you to improve your shooting, passing and dribbling accuracy. Allows a player to simulate certain game situations whether its passing around a defender, dribbling or moving off ball around a defender or taking a shot over or around a defender.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Our frames, metal and composite parts are covered with a 1-year warranty. We ensure that all products arrive to you without defects. Includes: Frame, 23”x77” Defender, Carrying Bag, Ground Stakes
Toddler Basketball Coach
- Fantasy and fine motor skills.
- Memory and recognition skills.
- Hand eye coordination.
- Early math concepts.
- Color recognition and vocabulary.
Crown Sporting Goods Hot Shot Training Markers, 5-Pack - 7.5" Basketball Training Spots - Round Flat Number Dots for Youth & Adult Team Sports
- GET YOUR GAME ON: Create custom shooting drills and fun games in seconds with Hot Shots
- HARDY POLYVINYL: Flat, floor disc design is a space-saving alternative to traditional cones. Easy to move and store away
- NON-SLIP GRIP: 7.5” train discs stick to the court like glue and are long-lasting and fade-resistant
- WARM UP: Numbered 5-1 and each disc is a different color: Cool blue (five) all the way up to fire-hot red (one)
- A NEW WAY TO TRAIN: Tackle fresh challenges at your next practice or workout session with these brightly colored adhesives. The perfect gift for a coach or student athlete
Jerry Sloan: Best Case Scenario for the Charlotte Bobcats
The Charlotte Bobcats are coming off the worst season in NBA history. They have the chance to hire one of the most decorated NBA coaches available in Jerry Sloan. Will Michael Jordan finally make a good move off the court?
Michael Jordan and the Charlotte Bobcats have a ton of decisions to make in the coming months. The team is in need of a head coach, they hold the 2nd overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, and they also have roster moves to make (maybe an amnesty cut) as well as possible free agent signings. One thing has been consistent when it comes to Jordan, he is the complete opposite as an executive as compared to him as a player, not a winner.
The Bobcats have struggled to be relevant as a franchise since Jordan has taken over and finished the 2020-12 NBA season with the worst record in history. Paul Silas was let go as head coach and they are looking for a new coach as we speak. A recent article on ESPN reports that the Bobcats are down to their final three candidates for their vacant head coaching position, former Utah Jazz coach Jerry Sloan, Brian Shaw and Quin Snyder. Sloan is the only candidate with prior head coaching experience, having coached the Jazz for 23 seasons and in my opinion is the best option for the team.
With the current roster, the possible available cap space to spend on free agents and the 2nd overall pick in the June 28th draft, I feel as though Sloan is the best choice to turn the NBA's worst team into a contender. I'm not saying they will be a top team this upcoming season, but in 2-3 years they would be a playoff contending team. Sloan is the king of the pick-and-roll offense that he perfected with John Stockton and Karl Malone before getting similar results from Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer. D.J. Augustin is a restricted free agent, but has solid PG skills and could benefit under Sloan and their possible 2nd pick in the draft should be Thomas Robinson who is a skilled PF.
The Bobcats drafted a PG and PF/C last season with Kemba Walker and Bismack Biyombo, but neither one of those players fit Sloan's style of play. Walker is a good off the bench scoring machine and Biyombo is a defensive presence along with team captain Gerald Henderson, but the team needs better offensive players and to gain some sort of chemistry. It is also a known fact, especially after such a horrible season, one of their players will most likely be an amnesty cut. Corey Maggette and Tyrus Thomas are the main players who may be released to clear up cap space for Jordan and GM Rich Cho to go after some free agents that can make a difference.
If Sloan is hired, I definitely think the Bobcats should attempt to sign either Houston Rockets free agent Goran Dragic or New York Knicks free agent Jeremy Lin. I think both players could run an effective pick-and-roll with Thomas Robinson, plus I also think they would benefit adding a shooter to compliment the pick-and-roll offense such as New York Knicks free agent Steve Novak. I also feel that Sloan could get the best out of his players and is highly respected around the league and sports community, especially being a Basketball Hall of Fame inductee.
I respect both Shaw and Snyder, but I think this is a no-brainer situation for the Bobcats if Sloan wants the job. This could also be the best thing Jordan could do for Sloan mainly due to the fact that the Jazz couldn't win a championship because of him and the Chicago Bulls. With Sloan, the Bobcats could go from a 7 win team in a shortened lockout season to at least 30+ wins in the first season as head coach. Sloan could instantly bring credibility to a tarnished franchise and drafting Robinson would give the fan-base hope that the team can and will improve in the near future.