Best Ballistic App For Long Range Shooting in 2022
Caldwell Ballistic Precision LR Target Camera System with 1 Mile Range, HD Video and Waterproof Construction for Outdoor, Long Range, Shooting and Hunting
- INNOVATIVE: Features a 1 mile range and has the ability to live stream HD video (720p), save pictures, add notes, calculate group size, save info and record video
- VERSATILITY: Features a rechargeable lithium ion battery that has a 6 hour runtime or can be permanently setup by utilizing the external power jack
- CONVENIENT: Entire setup breaks down compact and stores away in the included storage case for easy transport
- DURABLE: Devices are contained in a waterproof housing that allow for permanent setup and use in rainy conditions
- COMPATIBLE: The free Caldwell App works with Android and iPhone smartphones and most tablets
Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter
- Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed, wind direction, air pressure, and temperature, G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Large library of lab tested bullet data. Expect extreme accuracy out to the max range of 875yds
- Customizable Shooting Solutions - Ballistics data specific to your rifle, bullet, and scope, Single Target Display - Easily view the elevation and windage solutions for your shot
- Wind Capture - Intuitive Wind Capture feature instantly measures and adjusts for real-time wind conditions, User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting started
- Rugged, All-Weather Durability – IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, long life battery, and backed by 5-Year Warranty, Protective Slip-On Cover – Slides over the entire unit for added durability
- Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully functional, stand-alone field tool Free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App – View solutions remotely and easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit and view solutions remotely with LiNK App
Bushnell Elite Rangefinder 1 Mile 7x26 with CONX
- Ranges from 5-1,760 yards with 1/10-yard display precision and 7 times magnification
- Laser wirelessly communicates with the conx app on both iOS and Android platforms and allows configuration via a smartphone and the ability to load up to three Custom Ballistic curves
- Wind data is incorporated into holdover values with the use of approved kestrel wind meters (not included)
- Arc rifle mode provides bullet-drop/holdover in in, MOA or Mils and vs I allows sight-in distance options of 100, 150, 200 or 300 yds
- Built with a Fully waterproof housing with fully-multi coated optics, rain guard HD and a diopter adjustment
Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter with Hornady 4DOF
- Introducing the all new Kestrel 5700 with Hornady 4DOF. The Kestrel with Hornady 4DOF quickly and accurately determines long range holdovers and windage corrections to get you on target with first round hits. This all-in-one unit combines real-time environmental measurements with the 4DOF ballistics calculator for a rugged and dependable, compact yet powerful long-range shooting tool. No more DOPE cards, guessing at the wind, or being unsure where your bullet will hit when you change elevation.
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red, Ballistics Calculator - Hornady 4DOF Solver, Battery Life Indicator, Data Log Graph View, Data Logging - Adjustable Interval, Date & Time, Digital Compass, Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G, High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display, Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover, Intuitive Tactile Up/Down/Enter Keypad, LiNK Wireless Communication - When Option Selected (Bluetooth low energy)*, Multilingual Menus (English, French, Spanish, German), Minimum/Max
- Relative Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated), Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes), Aerodynamic Jump Correction, Axial Form Factor Calibration, Basic Ballistic Data Table, *Connect with LiNK Compatible Range Finders, Coriolis Correction, Create and store 1 Target, Create and store up to 3 Gun/Bullet Profiles
- Easy Mode: Step-by-Step Set Up Guidance, G7/G1 Solver, Hornady Bullet Library, Muzzle Velocity-Temperature Sensitivity Correction, MV-Temp Table, Spin Drift Correction, Supports Mil, MOA, Clicks, in, and cm, Standard and Night Vision Preserving Backlight, Target Range Estimator, Target Lead Calculator for Moving Targets, Target Speed Estimator Tool, Zero Angle Calculation
Caldwell Ballistic Precision Sight In Target Camera with HD Streaming, Free App and Waterproof Design for Guns and Bows During Range Shooting and Hunting Prep
- SPECS: High definition camera streams 720p video from up to 400 yards away
- DIMENSIONS: Up to 7’ of height adjustment to allow for a clear line of sight
- VERSATILITY: Perfect for sighting in rifles, shotguns, handguns or bows and features integrated rechargeable lithium ion batteries for extended use as well as an external power jack for more permanent installation
- DURABLE: Fully contained waterproof housing on camera and transmitter
- CONVENIENT: App is compatible with Android, iPhone and most tablets and allows you to save pictures, add notes, calculate group size, save information and record video
SME Bullseye Sight in Range Camera - 300 Yard Range TGTCAM-LR
- 1 Mile Range (with clear line of sight)
- Track shot placement – Blinks with last shot
- Measure groups, calculate sight-in adjustments, mark shots, color shorts and more
- View bullet impact on target immediately via your phone or tablet or computer
- Secure Ammo Can Style Carrying Case
Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter with LiNK
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red / Ballistics Calculator - Applied Ballistics / Battery Life Indicator
- Data Log Graph View / Data Logging - Adjustable Interval / Date & Time / Digital Compass
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G / Floats / High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover / Intuitive Tactile Up/Down/Enter Keypad / Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Pressure Sensor / Relative Humidity Sensor / Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated) / Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
LaserWorks Long Distance 1200 Yards Hunting Rangefinder - Horizontal Distance, Speed, Scan Laser Range Finder
- Built specifically for hunters, the S7 Laser Rangefinder 1200 Yards is reliable for tough hunting environments with water resistant durable non-slip grip rubber housing.
- S7 hunting rangefinder response quick and accurate from 5 to 1200 yards, accuracy +/- 0.1 yard, capable of angle compensated horizontal distance mode, line of sight mode & continuous scan quick readings on different objects or tracking a moving target.
- S7 also offers golf pinseeking scan mode and slope compensation. With S7, owners can use it for hunting and golf, no need to buy extra.
- Power/measure button and Mode button located differently, no mistake of pressing wrong button any more. Fully multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of tight giving you a brighter clear image; diopter adjustable for precise focus on display.
- Class 1 laser 905nm, 12 months LaserWorks quality warranty
SME Bullseye - WIFI Shooting Target Camera Systems. Long Range Edition. UP TO 1 MILE CONNECTION. by Shooting Made Easy
- See your shot: See each shot, or group of shots, blink each time you shoot to easily identify the shot. No more guessing
- Multiple shooters and viewers: Multiple users can shoot the same target, and multiple users can view the target at the same time. Great for training and teaching
- Review previous shots: Save and review each shot sequence to analyze your shooting sessions
- No cellular/internet required: The system generates its own Wi-Fi hotspot so you do not need internet or cellular service! Works anywhere, all you need is an iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Easy to use app free: The Bullseye Target Manager app is a full featured software application available for free that allows you to view and track every shot during your shooting session
Sniper Range Game
- A realistic sniper experience.
- The weather affects the ballistics (wind).
- Fully configurable scope.
- An in-game ballistic calculator.
- A fast in-game scope setup (it takes weather conditions and target distance).
- A broad compendium of fully configurable weapons.
- A broad compendium of fully customizable ammo.
- A broad compendium of statistics can be shown for a given selected weapons and ammo.
- A variety of game scenes and game modes.
- The best and most realistic Sniper Game for Android.
Book Review - Mortal Error - the Truth Behind the Kennedy Assassination
The book "Mortal Error" by Howard Donahue offers a unique look at the Kennedy assassination using ballistics principals. The conclusions reached in this book will shock you, but in my opinion, it offers one of the best explanations of the tragedy in Dallas yet.
Donahue, an owner of a gun store and firearms expert, systematically examines all of the gun and ballistics evidence in the Kennedy case. In a hobby spanning several years, exhaustive examination of the evidence, and years of pouring over all of the associated documentation, Donahue decisively disproves the "Magic Bullet" theory and all by lays the conspiracy theories to rest. By doing so, he comes to a shocking conclusion. Due to the interest of all those who wish to read the book, I will not reveal it here.
In addition, he comes to some interesting conclusions regarding Oswald himself. He proves that Oswald could have made three shots in the amount of time allotted; however, it proves to be difficult. Donahue reaches the conclusion that Oswald made two shots, the third shot fired by someone else. It is Donahue's search for this mysterious gunman that drives the book. In the end, it is the identity of this mysterious gunman that makes the book so controversial, so compelling. By the way, the unknown gunman wasn't to be found on the infamous grassy knoll.
As you can see, it isn't just the subject matter and fresh theories that make the book so compelling. There is something else as well. The conclusion he reaches appears entirely plausible. Sometimes, in our attempts to explain something so tragic, an event that changed a nation, we look to extraordinary explanations in an attempt to create meaning out of chaos. Donahue doesn't do that at all. He simply reviews the evidence and extrapolates a theory based on his wide knowledge of ballistics. That is it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Even though you may think that the book would get bogged down in ballistics detail, that isn't the case. The book moves quickly and ballistics theories are discussed in the most down to earth manner possible. He does provide as much ballistics detail as possible though. Ballistics experts and the average person both can follow his explanations.
If you are interested in the Kennedy Assassination at all, it is worth the effort to track down a copy of this book. I know of no other book offering such an exhaustive review of the evidence or such fresh conclusions. If nothing else, you certainly won't be bored if you take the time to read it. Even those not particularly interested in the Kennedy Assassination, like myself, will be intrigued. The book forces you to look at the Kennedy Assassination from a completely new set of circumstances.