10 Best Air Rifle For Shooting Rats
Updated on: June 2023
Best Air Rifle For Shooting Rats in 2023
Air Venturi Rat-On-The-Run Airgun Target
Crosman CSRT Metal Squirrel Reset Target
- REACTIVE DISC TARGETS - Automatically reset, no need to walk down-range
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION - For years of target practice fun
- 1. 5-INCH TARGET FOR SHOT PLACEMENT - Hit the 2-inch target to reset and start over
- COMPATIBLE WITH . 177-CALIBER AIR GUNS - Up to 1200 fps
- COMPATIBLE WITH . 22-CALIBER AIR GUNS - Up to 950 fps
Umarex 2244241 Ruger Targis Hunter Max Pellet Gun Air Rifle with Scope, .22 Caliber and 3-9x32mm Scope, Black
- Designed with the outdoorsman in mind and was made for getting out in the woods; Features an ergonomic all-weather stock
- Stock features checkered rubber inserts for a sure grip in hot or cold, wet or dry; Fitted with a comfortable rubber recoil butt pad
- Features the Umarex exclusive integral Nucleus Rail Platform engineered to reduce scope movement and vibration, preserving its zero shot after shot; Includes 3-9x32mm adjustable objective air rifle scope
- The 5-chamber SilencAir sound dampener is permanently affixed to the air rifle to reduce down range noise and maximize stealth
- Features a TNT (Turbo Nitrogen Technology) power system
Gamo 6110017154 Varmint Air Rifle .177 Cal
- .177 Cal pellet single cocking break barrel
- The Varmint features a long lasting spring piston able to deliver 1250 fps of muzzle velocity with Gamo PBA Platinum pellets .177 Cal
- Fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel. Grooved cylinder rail
- 4 x 32 Shockproof Scope. Gamo trigger with adjustable second stage. It has a synthetic ambidextrous all-weather stock with a rubber recoil pad. Lightweight design
- Noise dampening: None
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY. Made In Spain
Splatterburst Targets - 12 x18 inch - Silhouette Reactive Shooting Target - Shots Burst Bright Fluorescent Yellow Upon Impact - Gun - Rifle - Pistol - Airsoft - BB Gun - Air Rifle (50 Pack)
- Click the "Select" box to choose between 10, 25 and 50 packs. Instantly see your SHOTS BURST BRIGHT FLUORESCENT YELLOW upon impact, spend more time shooting and less time checking your target.
- The BRIGHT yellow bullet holes are visible in all light conditions, great for people with reduced vision. The heavy duty non-adhesive tagboard withstands shot after shot.
- Our HIGH VISIBILITY splatter targets make it EASY to see your shots at a distance, no more wasting time walking downrange to SEE YOUR SHOTS.
- The ULTIMATE TARGET for all firearms and calibers, including; Airsoft, BB guns, pellet guns, air rifles and even shotguns. PERFECT for shooting indoors or outdoors, short range or long range.
- So good they're PATENTED - PROUDLY MADE IN USA - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Makes a great gift
UTG 4X32 1" Hunter Scope, Mil-dot, Airgun Rings, [email protected] Yds
- Built on True Strength Platform, Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled, Shockproof, Fog proof and Rainproof
- Premium Finger Adjustable Target Turrets with the Most Consistent and Precise 1/4 MOA per Click Wind age/Elevation Adjustment
- Sapphire Coated Lenses to Achieve Maximum Light Transmission for the Best Clarity
Raptor Whisper Air Rifle .22 Cal
- .22 Cal pellet single cocking break barrel, 975 fps with PBA Platinum. Weight: 7.50 pounds
- The IGT (Inert Gas Technology) is a gas piston that replaces the spring delivering more terminal velocity (975 fps), less vibration, more consistent power and a constant and smooth cocking effort.
- This air rifle also features the well known WHISPER noise reduction technology patented by Gamo. The SAT (Smooth Action Trigger) has a smooth action pull, it maximizes the pinpoint accuracy and has a clean, creep and crisp feel.
- 4 x 32 Shockproof Scope. It has a synthetic ambidextrous all-weather stock. The SWA (Shock Wave Absorber) is a recoil pad with rubber inserts designd to absorb the recoil. Lightweight design.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY. Made In Spain. Manufacturer item# 611006795554
Crosman CLGY1000KT Legacy 1000 Single Shot Variable Pump .177-Caliber And BB Air Rifle With 4 x 15 mm Scope, Black
- Velocity: up to 1000 FPS (alloy pellets)/up to 800 FPS BBs
- Rifled steel barrel
- All weather synthetic stock and forearm
- Fiber optic front sight
- Safety glasses, 4x15mm scope
Swarm Bone Collector Air Rifle, .22 Caliber
- Muzzle velocity 975 FPS
- Whisper Noise Dampening
- IGT 10X Quick Shot
- SAT trigger and 4X32 optics
- SWA Recoil Pad
Bear River TPR 1300 Suppressed Hunting Air Rifle - .177 Airgun - Pellet Gun with Scope and Silencer Included
- PERFECT FOR SMALL GAME HUNTING OR TARGET SHOOTING with high powered Break Barrel action for long range accuracy and consistency.
- SILENCED SHOOTING, EXTREMELY QUIET WITH ATTACHED SUPPRESSOR to avoid spooking game and keep the noise to a minimum.
- USE YOUR CHOICE OF .177 CALIBER(4.5mm) PELLETS for tons of shooting fun with plenty of power for target shooting and small game hunting.
- ACCURATELY HIT YOUR TARGETS WITH up to 1,300 FPS and an 18” Rifled Steel Barrel, included 4x32 Scope with Covers.
- INCREASE POWER AND CONSISTENCY with Spring Piston Technology and a smooth trigger pull. Includes a 6” picatinny rail for your choice of scope or accessories.
Turkey Executed During Palin Press Conference
Governor Sarah Palin went to a turkey farm near her hometown of Wasilla, Alaska to perform the annual thanksgiving ritual of "pardoning" a turkey. Palin inadvertently facilitated two things, thanks to the video camera that was running.
The first thing was giving YouTube viewers an education about the first step of how a live animal becomes dinner. The second thing was giving the media another excuse to talk about her, albeit in not a nice way. But, as Oscar Wilde once said famously, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. That goes double for a politician.
Governor Palin read from the following proclamation:
"I, Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska, anticipating and hoping that in the spirit of Thanksgiving, Alaskans everywhere will find adequate nourishment elsewhere and without this particular turkey I do hereby grant Thanksgiving a full amnesty and pardon and it is so ordered and we will pick one of the big Toms."
Then she selected the lucky turkey.
As Governor Palin was busily conducting a brief press conference, a farm worker is clearly seen on the video in the background with another, less fortunate turkey. As Sarah Palin chatted happily about fiscal responsibility, the decline of oil revenues, and, of course, her own thanksgiving plans, the farm worker is seen rendering the other turkey room temperature in preparation for transforming it into dinner.
Typical of the aghast reaction was the following post on the Huffington Post:
"Some videos you just have to see to believe. On Thursday, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin appeared in Wasilla in order to pardon a local turkey in anticipation of Thanksgiving. This proved to be a slightly absurd but ultimately unremarkable event. But what came next was positively surreal. After the pardon Palin proceeded to do an interview with a local TV station while the turkeys were being SLAUGHTERED in the background!! Seemingly oblivious to the gruesomeness going on over her shoulder, she carries on talking for over three minutes. Watch the video below to see for yourself. Be warned, it's kind of gruesome."
Actually, it's not gruesome at all. There was no blood in evidence; just a thrashing turkey that quickly thrashed no more. One supposes that there is a cultural difference between city slicker pundits and farm people, though this city slicker saw nothing remarkable. How do certain people imagine those nice, prepackaged cuts of meat one finds in the super market get there?
Mind, one can imagine that the folks at PETA are drooling at the thought of using the Sarah Palin Turkey video as a recruiting tool. No doubt the PETA folks are hoping for a spike in sales of their vile "tofu turkeys" as well.
For those who are wondering, three animals will die to feed my extended family this thanksgiving. We shall be having a duck, a turkey breast, and a ham along with numerous side dishes. I will be preparing the turkey breast with a recipe developed by that Italian food goddess, Gaida de Laurentiis. I can hardly wait.
Sources: Sarah Palin Pardons a Turkey, Philip Rucker, Washington Post, November 21st, 2020
Sarah Palin Turkey Press Conference, YouTube
Sarah Palin Turkey Incident: Does TV Interview While Turkeys Are Slaughtered In The Background, The Huffington Post, November 20th, 2020