Best Air Rifle For Shooting Rabbits in 2022
Gamo 6110017154 Varmint Air Rifle .177 Cal
Crosman CSRT Metal Squirrel Reset Target
- REACTIVE DISC TARGETS - Automatically reset, no need to walk down-range
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION - For years of target practice fun
- 1. 5-INCH TARGET FOR SHOT PLACEMENT - Hit the 2-inch target to reset and start over
- COMPATIBLE WITH . 177-CALIBER AIR GUNS - Up to 1200 fps
- COMPATIBLE WITH . 22-CALIBER AIR GUNS - Up to 950 fps
Bear River TPR 1300 Suppressed Hunting Air Rifle - .177 Airgun - Pellet Gun with Scope and Silencer Included
- PERFECT FOR SMALL GAME HUNTING OR TARGET SHOOTING with high powered Break Barrel action for long range accuracy and consistency.
- SILENCED SHOOTING, EXTREMELY QUIET WITH ATTACHED SUPPRESSOR to avoid spooking game and keep the noise to a minimum.
- USE YOUR CHOICE OF .177 CALIBER(4.5mm) PELLETS for tons of shooting fun with plenty of power for target shooting and small game hunting.
- ACCURATELY HIT YOUR TARGETS WITH up to 1,300 FPS and an 18” Rifled Steel Barrel, included 4x32 Scope with Covers.
- INCREASE POWER AND CONSISTENCY with Spring Piston Technology and a smooth trigger pull. Includes a 6” picatinny rail for your choice of scope or accessories.
Crosman CLGY1000KT Legacy 1000 Single Shot Variable Pump .177-Caliber And BB Air Rifle With 4 x 15 mm Scope, Black
- Velocity: up to 1000 FPS (alloy pellets)/up to 800 FPS BBs
- Rifled steel barrel
- All weather synthetic stock and forearm
- Fiber optic front sight
- Safety glasses, 4x15mm scope
Haendler & Natermann Hornet Pointed Airgun Pellets, High-Impact, Super-Penetrating for Hunting.22 Caliber, 16 Grains (200 Count), Gray (PY-P-1206)
- INCOMPARABLE PENETRATION: The Hornet provides incredible penetration, thanks to its pointed tip that’s made from real brass. Try it, and you’ll find there’s simply no comparison.
- INCREDIBLY ACCURATE: The Hornet creates a super snug fit inside the barrel of your .22 cal airgun, providing precision that makes it extremely accurate every time, for a consistent and reliable shooting experience.
- PERFECT FOR HUNTING: The Hornet’s incredible penetration, velocity, accuracy, and expansion make it a truly devastating hunting pellet. One shot is all you need for a range of medium game and bird game, including raccoon, hare, fox, duck, and pheasant.
- EXCELLENT AT CLOSE RANGE: The Hornet .22 cal is remarkably accurate within 40 yards, making it ideal for backyard vermin extermination.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards, each pellet is guaranteed for maximum quality and accuracy. Even the container is carefully designed and crafted, with a screw-on lid to prevent accidental pellet spills.
- included components: Airgun Ammo
Crosman Varmint Targets, 20-Pack
Umarex NXG APX Multi-Pump Pneumatic Youth .177 Caliber Pellet or BB Gun Air Rifle - Includes 4x15mm Scope, Standard Kit
- Redefines the standard of airguns designed for younger and small-framed shooters with a multitude of modern-day features that includes an automatic safety
- Dual BB/Pellet ammunition: Shoots either .177 caliber pellets or steel BBs; Progressive stock design is ergonomic, modern and impact resistant
- Grip designed with a narrow curve that is comfortable for shooters with smaller hands creating better control and a safer shooting environment
- Multi-pump action and easy-load pellet ramp is easy to use for right or left-handed shooters
- Features an adjustable rear sight and a fiber optic front sight; Scope mounting is easy with the integrated tactical-style scope mounting system that provides a positive lock down to keep a scope on zero
Allen Company EZ-Aim Shooting Gallery Self-Healing Spinner Target, Gong Target by Allen, 12-14 Inches Tall, Shooting Targets, Gun - Rifle - Pistol - Airsoft - BB Gun - Air Rifle, Orange
- Durable, self healing polymer construction
- Reactive target spins when shot
- Includes 2 targets
- For rimfire, high power rifles, or handguns
- Includes stand
Swarm Bone Collector Air Rifle, .22 Caliber
- Muzzle velocity 975 FPS
- Whisper Noise Dampening
- IGT 10X Quick Shot
- SAT trigger and 4X32 optics
- SWA Recoil Pad
Hatsan Model 95 Combo .25cal Airgun, Walnut
- Max Velocity - 650 FPS lead
- Max energy - 22 ft. Lbs.
- 2-Stage adjustable Quattro trigger
- Sass shock absorber
- Optima 3-9x32 scope with rings included
Mom Made Me Bury My First Trophy
The laws governing kids with BB guns have changed a lot in 50 years. Sometimes I think there are too many laws.
The laws governing kids with BB guns have changed a lot in 50 years. Sometimes I think there are too many laws. A lot of the laws don't make any sense. Like, now you can't buy a BB gun unless you are 18 years old. The same goes for BBs. They have lost sight of the fact that BB guns are weapons for kids. By the time you are 18 you have outgrown a BB gun.
The 1950s was a different world entirely than now. We lived in the village limits, yet nearly every kid his own BB gun. There never were any accidents. There were no broken windows. There were never any complaints from the neighborhood. Now, in the 21st century, you would never see 12 year old kids prowling the neighborhood with BB guns, yet we did it routinely without getting into trouble.
I got my Daisy lever action repeater, the Red Ryder Edition, for my 10th birthday. I was so proud of it. Now, with my new BB gun, I could hunt squirrels, chipmunks, and birds. It took some getting used to. At first, I couldn't hit anything, but with lots of practice, I got really good with it. One morning I saw a bird, and I shot it out of the top of the tree it was in. My first kill! I was so proud; I just had to mount it! I had heard of taxidermy before, but I had no idea how it was done. I thought all you had to do was pin the wings up on a board. That's what I did. I proudly hung my dead bird on my bedroom wall. I was a great hunter! The proof was hanging on my wall.
My mother went up to my room a couple of days later to check on whether I had made my bed or not. She noticed a bad smell. Flies were buzzing, and drew her attention to my hunting trophy. Wow! I was in big trouble. She told me that filthy thing was going to rot and we would have maggots. She asked me how I could bring that filthy thing into the house. She read me the riot act and my trophy was soon buried in the back yard. Mothers just don't understand what is important.