Best Adventure Shooting Games in 2022
Nerf N Strike - Game only - Nintendo Wii
Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition - Playstation 3
Cabelas Alaskan Adventures - PlayStation 2
Chicken Blaster - Nintendo Wii
- Play the role of a chicken farmer whose birds have gone haywire!
- To save the farm, players need to defend themselves by shooting these mad chickens and restoring order to the homestead.
- Unlock ten different weapons to attack those crazed chickens including a shotgun, a rocket launcher, or dynamite.
- Four different types of chickens to attack - but be careful because they attack by throwing eggs at the players to steal their energy.
- Enjoy multiplayer chicken shooting mayhem as four players can shoot head-to-head.
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 - Nintendo Wii
- Become Lieutenant Jimmy Patterson - star of Medal of Honor & Medal of Honor - Frontline - in an untold chapter of his time in Holland as part of Operation Market Garden
- Play as Sergeant John Baker, from Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough, and sabotage German defenses on the Italian coastline, to help the invasion forces crack Hitler's iron hold on Europe
- Return to the Ardennes Forest during the Battle of the Bulge to complete unfinished business for the OSS, as Lieutenant William Holt from Medal of Honor European Assault
- Up to 8 people can fight together in multiplayer combat -- go online for wargaming with up to 32 players
- Quickplay missions allow players to jump right into the action or to create customized mission scenarios for added re-playability
Kinect Sports Rivals - XBOX One
- Experience Kinect on Xbox one
- Look for a new challenge every month
- Precision Unleashed
- Always a new experience
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - Nintendo Wii U
- OWN YOUR PLAY STYLE: Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam's sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing in Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
- SPIES VS. MERCS RETURNS: Spies vs. Mercs is back with a new take on asymmetrical gameplay. Players will be able to face off in teams of 4 while creating their very own Spy or Merc according to their playstyles via thorough customization elements. The original Classic Spies vs. Mercs experience also makes its long awaited comeback for the fans.
- COOP: Co-Op is back and bigger than ever with 14 maps & 4 mission types. While you play you also earn in-game currency and unlock additional weapons or gadgets via specialized missions assigned by Grim, Briggs, Charlie and Kobin.
Carnival Games - Xbox One
- Like a real-life country fair, carnival games bursts with exciting mini-games that you can play over and over
- Bring your family and friends in on the fun for a true carnival games party
- Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest characters
A Way Out - Xbox One
- Someone is watching your back; A cooperative gameplay experience from the director of Brothers; A Tale of 2 Sons
- Team up with Friends Pass Use Friends Pass when you buy A Way Out and play the entire game online with any of your friends
- Embark on a unique co op adventure; Leo and Vincent need to find a way to break out of prison and continue on together beyond the prison walls
Vietcong Purple Haze - PlayStation 2
- Fight for honor and freedom in over 18 dramatic single player missions. Start a quick fight to jump into the action.
- Strike from the shadows with more than 30 deadly weapons including an M16, M79 grenade launcher, Mosin-Nagent, Sten MKII, M60 and a machete!
- Stay alert or your next step could trigger booby traps: trip wires, spikes, or pit traps.
- Authentic 1960's sountrack including music from Iggy Pop and the Stooges, Deep Purple, the Standells and more!
- Fight against 8 players online!
Game Review: "Catherine" 9.5/10
It seems that for a while now it's been the same old games. Shooting game, fighting game, shooting game, fighting game, and then maybe a game from another genre, but nothing too special. But a new game called "Catherine" was released and it saved us all!!!
The game starts out with a movie theater type of opening that reminds you of the Persona series (something I would know nothing about) and an introduction speech from a foxy afro lady, Moonlight Venus. After her speech you see the main character, Vincent, listening, or not listening, to his girlfriend Katherine. After this short scene the opening credits roll with some cool rap music. The opening credits make you feel like you're about to watch a movie or TV show. After the opening credits you see Vincent walk through a door to a weird place. He has sheep horns on his head; he's carrying a pillow and has on some flashy Shawn Michaels type underwear. You look up and see a large tower made of blocks which you then have to climb. While you're climbing you hear a voice tell you that you're in a dream ,and the only way to make it out is by climbing to the top. If you fall however, you die. After Vincent escapes his dream he wakes up and meets with Katherine, just like in the beginning. He becomes nervous when she begins to talk about marriage but his reaction depends on your decisions. Later in the day he heads to a bar called The Stray Sheep where he talks to his friends. After getting trashed at the bar a girl sits at his table and begins to talk to him. But soon as she sits down he goes straight into a nightmare. When he wakes up he finds himself lying next to the girl he met at the bar, and he FREAKS OUT. Not only that but it turns out her name is also Catherine, the same as his girlfriend Katherine. From here on the story becomes very intense.
Most of the actual game play takes place in the nightmare stages when Vincent goes to sleep. You can walk around and talk to different people when you are at the bar. The nightmare stages are all puzzles that you must figure out and they require you to think really hard to figure out how to pass each level. This game pushes your brain to extreme limits! The one and probably only negative thing about this game is that it is way too difficult. I even heard Japanese gamers complained about it, now that's bad. I played it and actually completed it on Easy Mode, but it felt I was playing on the hardest game mode. It was so hard to the point I almost broke down and cried (I didn't though). But I recently heard that Atlus has made a patch for a Super Easy Mode.........This game is still hard........One thing I really love about this game is that they let the story unfold naturally unlike some games and movies that rush to either end the story, or start the story. I feel that however long it took the story to reach its climax, is how long it should take for it to end. This is exactly what was done for this game and overall, I really love this game.