10 Best 22lr Scope For Target Shooting
Updated on: June 2023
Best 22lr Scope For Target Shooting in 2023
50 Pack - 12 x 18 inch Sight in - Splatterburst Shooting Targets - Gun - Rifle - Pistol - Airsoft - BB Gun - Pellet Gun - Air Rifle
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red and Green Illuminated Gun Scope with Free Mount
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Field Of View: 28 ft @ 100 yards
- Click Value: 1/8 inch @ 100 yards
- Illuminated Type of the rifle scope: Red and Green
Caldwell Rimfire Resetting Target
- DIMENSIONS: Rimfire - 16.8” W x 22.5” H x 1.8” D
- EASE OF USE: 2.5” shooting spots included and the targets automatically orient after every shot
- RELIABLE: Legs insert into the ground and another set brace the ground for added stability
- DURABLE: Constructed of heavy duty steel to withstand most all weather and shooting situations
- CONVENIENT: Compact, portable design makes transportation and setup easy
- VERSATILITY: Comes in Airgun, Rimfire and Handgun models
12"x12" Sight in Adhesive SPLATTERBURST Shooting Targets - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Fluorescent Yellow Upon Impact! (10 Pack)
- Click "SELECT" to choose pack size. Instantly see your SHOTS BURST BRIGHT FLUORESCENT YELLOW upon impact, spend more time shooting and less time checking your target.
- New "Stick & Splatter" HIGH STRENGTH adhesive targets stick to almost anything at any temperature. The 1” grids make sighting in SIMPLE and replacement bullseyes will extend the life of your target.
- BRIGHT HIGH CONTRASTING colors make it EASY to see you shots at a distance, no more wasting time walking downrange to SEE YOUR SHOTS.
- The ULTIMATE TARGET for all firearms and calibers, including; Airsoft, BB guns, pellet guns, air rifles and even shotguns. PERFECT for shooting indoors or outdoors, short range or long range.
- So good they're PATENTED - PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Makes a great gift!
Hiram Air Gun Pellet BB Gun Resetting Target, Rated for .22 .177 Caliber
- Made of heavy duty steel, this pellet or bb gun resetting target can withstand heavy shot.
- 10.2” long x 13.5” wide x 7.8” high, perfect for air gun shooting training.
- 1.7” shooting spots included.
- Thanks to the sturdy yet pointy feet, it can stick into earth firmly without wobbling.
- Shake the 4 bottom targets to the bar by shooting, and shoot the top target last to recover the original target position. No need for manual resetting, so you can 100% concentrate on shooting.
25, 50, 75 Yard Rifle Targets (25 Pack) by EZ2C | Long Range Shooting Paper Targets (100 yd) | Bullseye Target Style | High Visibility Firearms, Pistol, Airsoft and BB Gun Rifles Targets 11" x 17"
- PACK CONTENTS: 25 Targets. Size 11" x 17" - for easy setup and storage. Six 3.5"-3"-2.5"-2"-1.5"-1"-.5" bullseyes equally spaced on the sheet.
- HIGH VISIBILITY: Bright red ink on bright white paper. High contrast between your sights and the target. Your sights will not blend in with the target since it's red and not black like other targets.
- TEAR-OFF GLUED EDGE PACK - Each style is packed on a tear-off GLUED edge pack for ease of use and best storage. EZ2C Targets are shrink-wrapped in a glued pad of 25. Targets stay together in your range bag. Simply peel a target off when you are ready to go!!
- MULTIPLE SPOTS: No need to keep changing the targets. You have 6 spots to shoot at. Sheet has six equally spaced targets. Bullseye is 1/2". Target rings are 1/2" increments.
- Try our targets today RISK FREE! When you order today, you're protected by a 60 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and excellent customer service! make your range trip a fun trip while improving your shooting skills.
Big Dawg Targets 250 Target Roll - 3" Inch Adhesive Splatter Target
- Instantly see your shots with a bright fluorescent burst upon impact
- Extra strong adhesive sticks to most any surface and any temperature
- Quickly make a new bull on your shot out targets
- Made in the USA - Great for use with all guns bb, airsoft, rifle, and pistol
- Satisfaction Promise - If these targets don't meet your expectations, just send us a note and we will make it right
Bushnell Optics, Drop Zone BDC Reticle Riflescope with Target Turrets and Side Parallax, Matte Black, 3-9x/40mm
- Rifle scope 3 9x40 millilitre
- Fully multi coated optics with 3 9 x magnification
- Compatitble with a wide variety of hunting rifles
- Drop Zone-223 BDC Ballistic Reticle is calibrated for 55-62 grain, 223 REM/5.556 loads with aiming points out to 500 yards
- Side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy and a fast-focus eyepiece
- Target turrets (1/4 MOA click value) for pinpoint precise adjustments
- Fully multi-coated optics for incredible brightness
- Made of high-durability aluminum alloy, anodize-finished and sealed to protect the inside from elements
Monstrum 3-9x32 AO Rifle Scope with Illuminated Range Finder Reticle and Parallax Adjustment | Black
- Adjustable 3-9 times magnification, for targeting out to 500 yards and beyond
- Adjustable reticle illumination with 5 brightness levels in both red and green, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments
- An adjustable objective lens or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- A range finder reticle with markings that allows you to estimate range or compensate for bullet drop
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum scope body with a sealed, nitrogen-charged tube for resistance to water and fog
Barska AD10350 Blackhawk 20-60x80 Waterproof Spotting Scope with Tripod & Case for Birding, Target Shooting, etc
- Precision Optics: The spotter features powerful and versatile 20-60x magnification that allows easy targeting and then zoom in for a closer and detailed look.
- Quality Optics: The spotting scope comes with BK-7 prism, multi-coated optics and large 80mm objective lenses, bringing you bright and crystal clear views.
- Solid Construction: The spotting scope is waterproof, fogproof, shockproof, and has a straight body design for convenient using.
- Tabletop Tripod: The integrated rotating tripod collar fits standard tripod mounting screws, and the included foldable mini tripod ensures steady viewing.
- Compact & Portable: The compact spotter comes with hard and soft carrying cases for convenience storage and transport.
The Answer to School Violence is Education and Community, Not Firearms
The notion of providing hand guns to teachers is outrageous. Community members need to step up and take over the streets and their communities. More than ever before, everyone needs to buy into the notion that an entire community raises a child.
When thinking about the state of affairs that our country is in regarding firearms and their inappropriate usage in our society, I can't help but be quite concerned to say the least. Just watch the evening news for a half hour on any given evening and it is astounding the amount of violence carried out with the use of guns, not to mention all the other incidences of aggression. Our society is becoming one of solving problems with extreme acts of violence. There is little regard for human life. It seems to be growing trend and somehow, needs to be immediately addressed.
As an educator of middle school children, I deal with many different issues on a daily basis. Some of these issues are easy to resolve while others are much more complicated. Many of our children come from homes where aggression is commonplace. Many of these same children spend much of their time on the streets without much supervision at all. That doesn't mean all these children are violent or will grow up to be violent adults, but the facts do speak for themselves. Violence is rapidly on the increase and firearms play a significant factor. Unfortunately, that's just the way it is in many of our small towns and larger cities. Many children are raising themselves; the positive guidance outside of the schools just isn't around for whatever reason. At this point, I don't think it's productive in any way to pass blame. Our society is what it is and we need to make efforts at making it less violent.
Our schools are a microcosm of the society in which we live. The difference being, we can learn from the negative we see happening around us and better control the school environment to make it safe and positive. Obviously, this is so much easier said than done but efforts are being made by our schools and progress can be observed daily. We all strive to live in a civilized society. Ramped violence, in my opinion, is not very civilized and most school districts will agree. Rep. Frank Lasee (R) had apparently come up with the idea that arming the teachers in
may be a solution to the necessity of protecting our children. Do we combat violence with a show of potential violent behavior, I don't think so. As I sit and ponder this very thought, I don't agree that training teachers with firearms is the answer. My thinking may change some day in the future but as of now, I don't think it is a good idea. I can't resist the uncomfortable feeling of contradiction when I think of teaching and stressing education as a tool to counter aggression while concealing a semi automatic handgun on my body. I hope we don't get to that point of having to carry a weapon to protect our children. On a positive note, we currently have many drills, lock doors, install cameras, search lockers, and provide guards all to provide a safe environment. However, we need to do much more. We must stress educating the children before we resort to arming our teachers. Education is the key.
Education is the foundation of a civilized society. I firmly believe that teaching and providing knowledge for our children and adults will conquer many of the challenges we see today. Our school programs have been proven to be effective but after school is also a concern. Many of the after school programs that have been eliminated due to financial reasons need to be reinstated. We must get our children off the streets after school hours. Yes, it takes time and the almighty dollar but something needs to start changing now. The children in the community need to be involved in activities and sports engaging their brains and bodies. Better yet, the very same adults that reside in the same community need to be the ones running these activities interacting with the children. Too many programs have been victim to government cuts. It is imperative that we get these programs running once again and people off the streets.
Rep. Frank Lasee (R) can continue to push for the arming of teachers but personally, I think more energy should be expended to get better after school programs available for the children. Our schools can and generally do an excellent job educating their students. O
communities must do the same. Community members need to step up and take over the streets and their communities. More than ever before, everyone needs to buy into the notion that an entire community raises a child.