Best 2 Player Shooting Games Xbox One in 2022
A Way Out - Xbox One
- Someone is watching your back; A cooperative gameplay experience from the director of Brothers; A Tale of 2 Sons
- Team up with Friends Pass Use Friends Pass when you buy A Way Out and play the entire game online with any of your friends
- Embark on a unique co op adventure; Leo and Vincent need to find a way to break out of prison and continue on together beyond the prison walls
Carnival Games - Xbox One
- Like a real-life country fair, carnival games bursts with exciting mini-games that you can play over and over
- Bring your family and friends in on the fun for a true carnival games party
- Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest characters
Watch Dogs xbox one
- HACK THE CITY: Control the city's infrastructure, in real time, with Aiden's cell phone. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city's CTOS can become your weapon.
- SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Discover a new level of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
- DYNAMIC NAVIGATION: Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city's ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- HIGH OCTANE DRIVING: Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles bursting with horsepower to explore the massive city while completing missions. Ubisoft Montreal partnered with Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to develop each vehicle with state-of-art physics and handling.
The Outer Worlds Standard Edition - Xbox One [Digital Code]
- Download game 9/27 Play on 10/27
- Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later than you expected while finding yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy on the verge of destroying the Halcyon Colony
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - Xbox One
- Plants Attack; Bring the fight to the zombies for the first time in franchise history; Go on theoffensive as the plants in all new 24 player Herbal Assault mode, or defend Zomburbia in 4 playerzombie co op in Graveyard Ops
- Characters From All Ages Bring even more strategic depth to this all out botanical battle with 14 total character classes, and over 100 playable plants and zombies from the past, present, and future
- Play Your Way; With over 7 lawn inspiring game modes, play in crazy 24 player online battles inHerbal Assault or Gardens & Graveyards, choose the plant or zombie side in 4 player co op, or gosolo playing against AI opponents or locally in split screen co op across any mode in the game (noXbox Live Gold or PS Plus required)
- A Living PvZ World; The struggle for Suburbia has come into full bloom, with 12 maps bursting with personality and humor, Zombossified cityscapes, and crowded airspaces, all layered withhidden secrets waiting to be discovered
Dishonored 2 - Xbox One [video game]
- The Assassins: As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story.
- Supernatural Powers: Advanced bone charm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways.
- Imaginative World: The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters.
- Challenge: Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure.
- The Void Engine: Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios.
Far Cry 5 - Xbox One Standard Edition
- Fan the flames of resistance and fight to free Hope County from the grip of a deadly cult in the newest installment of the Far Cry series
- Beware of the wrath of Joseph Seed and his cult followers as you support the resistance in small-town America
- Explore Hope County and discover the Montana countryside, wildlife, and its inhabitants in an exciting open world
- Play your way. Build your character, make your own allies, and watch the world change as you progress
- Upgrade to the Gold Edition and get immediate access to all Deluxe add-on content, plus the season pass; Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Blood and gore, intense violence, sexual themes, strong language, use of drugs and alcohol
PDP Xbox One MARS Starter Pack - Big Buck Hunter: Arcade, 048-134-NA
- Features a low-power IR laser for unmatched precision
- Works on any display: SD, HD, 4K, and projectors
- Supports up to 2 players
- Includes a MARS IR STATION (camera), MARS LIGHTCON (lightgun), and digital copy of the game
- Officially licensed by Microsoft
Left 4 Dead - Game of the Year Edition -Xbox 360
- Co-operative gameplay in epic struggle between survivors and zombies
- Choose to play as survivor or 4 types of infected mutants
- Set across 4 massive campaigns
- Game creates a unique and dramatic experience based on players' actions
- Multiplayer games for 1-to-8 players
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Xbox 360
- Join the Legendary Ghosts – Control Sergeant Kozak and his unit, across 14 missions in 8 spectacular locales, from Africa to the Arctic Circle.
- All-Access Pass to Future War Tech - Fight using the tech of tomorrow including, optical camouflage, augmented reality, drones and more.
- Wield over 50 Weapons and Customize Them with Gunsmith Mode - Harness the immense firepower of an army and optimize every aspect of your arsenal in the Gunsmith mode.
- Intense Multiplayer - 4 game modes, 10 maps and multiple classes along with GR’s classic siege mode.
- Join the Legendary Ghosts Control Sergeant Kozak and his unit, across 14 missions in 8 spectacular locales, from Africa to the Arctic Circle.
7 Must-Have Co-Op Games for PC Gamers
Having trouble finding a good co-op PC game? Check out this list of 7 great co-op games for the PC, including a rundown of each one.
Good co-op games can be hard to come by, with so many games that claim they're co-op only to have the co-op severely limited or to be completely bug-ridden beyond playability, and for whatever reason, it tends to be even more difficult to find good co-op games for the PC specifically.
This is why I have taken the time to compile a list of what I believe to be the 7 best co-op games for the PC. A list of 7 co-op games that every PC gamer should play at least once.
I'm sure just about everyone has heard of Portal 2 already, even still, this wouldn't be a very good list without including it.
Portal 2 has the same puzzle-solving, portal-shooting and humorous gameplay as the first, however in Portal 2 you can team up with a friend to work together to solve completely new puzzles with a new and epic story to go with them.
Left 4 Dead
Another great game by Valve, Left 4 Dead is a co-op zombie survival/FPS game. Sounds fun already, doesn't it?
In Left 4 Dead you play as one of 4 survivors and fight through swarms of zombies on your way to the safe house at the end of each level. It's a very simple design, but it brings hours of enjoyment.
There is also a Versus mode if you want to play against your friends instead of with them.
Although Diablo 2 is starting to show its age, it still remains one of the most enjoyable co-op experiences of all time, and with Diablo 3 on the horizon now is a great time to get into the Diablo universe.
Diablo 2 is a fast-paced hack and slash RPG where you play as one of 5 heroes (7 if you have the expansion) on a quest to fight back the forces of Hell and defeat Diablo, the Lord of Terror.
A quirky little side-scrolling adventure, Trine 2 lets you play one of 3 different characters, each one with different abilities to help solve the various puzzles in each level.
Although the first Trine was also co-op, I feel the second gives a better experience since you can play online instead of needing to use the same computer for co-op. So if you enjoyed the first, I definitely recommend the second.
A good excuse to "accidentally" blow up your friends, Magicka is a 4-player co-op adventure in which you play as a powerful wizard that goes on a quest to save the world from another, more powerful and eviler wizard.
The real fun comes in with the spell system. In Magicka you can combine multiple elements to form a single spell, often with explosive and hilarious results.
Often called the "2-D Minecraft", in Terraria you create a character and are put into a huge and open 2-D world to explore and gather materials to create better equipment and build your dream house/castle/evil lair.
During your adventures you'll come across many different monsters to kill, lands to explore and bosses to fight. Best of all, the multiplayer and singleplayer experiences are the same, something rarely found in co-op games where you usually get a watered down version of singleplayer instead.
Shogun 2: Total War
It's not often you run into a strategy game with a co-op campaign, let alone one as good as Shogun 2.
Shogun 2: Total War takes place in 16th-century feudal Japan in which you command one of 8 different warring clans that are fighting for control of Japan.
Shogun 2 mixes both turn-based strategy and real-time strategy in a fun and interesting way. Similar to the Civilization series, the main gameplay of Shogun 2 takes place on a huge map in which each of the warring clans takes a turn to build their armies, manage their cities, etc. However, when a battle starts you have the option to control it in a real-time environment.